Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

[MBC Acting Grand Prize] Lee Jong-seok, the first target for life

CnpWr3XUMAEmofy.jpg

[Expo News reporter Kim Hyun-jung] Actor Lee Jong-seok will be the first person in his life.

The 2016 MBC event will be held today (30th). The question of who will go to the various trophies, including objects determined by 100% letter voting, is heightened.

Above all, I am attracted to the grand prize winners who are the winners of the awards ceremony. The target of this year's postponement will be a 100% real-time viewer letter voting as in 2014 and 2015.

Who will be the hero of this year's glory? The candidates for the live broadcast are still in the spotlight, but the current candidates are Lee Jong-suk of W, Lee Jong-suk of Shopping Royal, Lee Seo-yeon of Okyonghwa, Lee Seo-jin of Marriage Contract, Kim So- Can be expected.

MBC drama did not make a so-called 'jackpot' in 2016, but 'W' was outstanding in terms of topic, response and ratings. It was noticed as a unique material to cross the other dimension of the same space in the webtoon of the chaebol steel (Lee Jong-seok) and the real world's Yeonjuju (Han Hyo-joo). At the time, it had the highest audience rating of 13.8% and maintained the first place in the drama. It was an unsatisfactory result, but succeeded in attracting viewer interest.

Lee Jong-seok showed off the charm of the "Ron Rib" as he dressed in custom-made clothes called the character in the web totem. From the Olympic shooting gold medalist to the super-conglomerate who owns the station, to the national star, and to express various characters without disturbing, he played a role in the drama.

If you receive the object for this delay, you will enjoy the joy of the first debut. In 2012, he appeared in 'School 2013' and received a new actor award at KBS. In 2013, he received the SBS Mini Series' Best Actor Award and the Top 10 Star Award for 'I hear your voice'. In 2014, he received the SBS special prize for 'Dr. Stranger' and 'Pinocchio'.

Then, with another 'W' that became a life work, it is easy to aim at the object. As the winner of the 100% live casting vote is decided, it is more favorable for Lee Jong-seok, who has a powerful fandom. In viewers' support, it is noticed whether he holds the object in his arms.

Khj3330@xportsnews.com / Photos = Exports News DB

Google translate
http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=311&aid=0000688624&cid=1052966&gid=999339

Spoiler

[MBC연기대상] 이종석, 생애 첫 대상 품에 안을까

[엑스포츠뉴스 김현정 기자] 배우 이종석은 생애 첫 대상을 품에 안을까.

2016 MBC 연기대상이 오늘(30일) 열린다. 100% 문자 투표로 결정되는 대상을 비롯해 다양한 트로피들이 누구의 품으로 향할지 궁금증이 고조된다.

무엇보다 시상식의 백미인 대상 수상자에 관심이 쏠린다. 올해 연기대상은 2014년, 2015년과 마찬가지로 100% 실시간 시청자 문자투표로 진행된다. 

올해의 영광의 주인공은 누가 될까. 생방송 중 후보가 결정돼 아직 오리무중이지만 현재 유력한 대상 후보로 ‘W’의 이종석, ‘쇼핑왕 루이’ 서인국, ‘옥중화’ 진세연, ‘결혼계약’의 이서진, ‘가화만사성’의 김소연 등을 예상할 수 있다.

MBC 드라마는 2016년 소위 '대박'을 내지 못했는데, 화제성과 호응도, 시청률 면에서 'W'가 그나마 두각을 보였다. 웹툰 속 재벌 강철(이종석 분)과 현실 세계의 오연주(한효주)가 같은 공간 다른 차원을 교차하며 벌이는 독특한 소재로 주목 받았다. 당시 최고 시청률 13.8%를 기록했으며 수목극 1위를 유지했다. 아쉬운 성적이긴 하나 시청자의 관심을 끄는데는 성공했다. 

이종석은 웹툰 속 캐릭터라는 이색 설정도 맞춤옷 입은 듯 소화해내며 '만찢남'의 매력을 가감없이 드러냈다. 올림픽 사격 금메달리스트부터 방송국을 소유한 슈퍼재벌, 국민스타 등 다양한 캐릭터를 괴리감 없이 표현해 드라마의 흥행에 한몫했다. 

만일 이번 연기대상에서 대상을 받는다면 데뷔 첫 대상의 기쁨을 누리게 된다. 앞서 2012년 '학교 2013'에 출연해 KBS에서 신인 연기상을 받았고, 2013년 '너의 목소리가 들려'로 SBS 미니시리즈 우수연기상, 10대 스타상을 거머쥐었다. 2014년에는 '닥터 이방인', '피노키오'로 SBS 특별상 등을 받았다.

이어 또 하나의 인생작이 된 'W'로 대상까지 노려봄 직하다. 100% 생방송 문자 투표로 대상 수상자가 결정되는 만큼, 막강한 팬덤을 보유한 이종석에게 더욱 유리한 상황이다. 시청자의 지지 속에 그가 대상을 품에 안을지 주목된다.

khj3330@xportsnews.com / 사진 = 엑스포츠뉴스DB

• Like 5

Omo! What is this? Seo In Guk is LJS' new contender for the DAESANG besides Jin Seo Yeon and Kim So Yeon? The cute thing is both Jin Seyeon and Seo Inguk were LJS' co-star in "Doctor Stranger" and "No Breathing" movie. Still, i hope LJS can win a lot of awards tonight ^^

• Like 6

5 hours ago, ilwoo_aein said:

Good morning! Have you had your morning vitamin? :)

I found this photo on IG and i love this photo. Since i'm new fan of LJS it's my first time to see it. I really want to have the HD version of this photo. Maybe @ibru @Rania Zeid @irenetan @VIP_Cake or other fans of LJS can share information about this photo..Is it a photo for pictorial or one of official photos released by his previous agency? Thanks before ^^

It is not HD, but big one 

15625169_381129415561516_151979528745385

• Like 5

hi hi, worldiz.
i am back. haha.
let's pray tonight they will choose W to be the Main theme to highlight on. you know normally in these kind of Kdrama Awards show. they will choose a few Top rating dramas to "talk about" and even make parody jokes about. just like last year Kill Me Heal Me, they also make jokes, i really hope they bring out the awesome Kisses scenes. and allow Jongsuk and Hyojoo to walk carpet , sit together. best be, if they have the kisses scenes splash across LCD.... wow...  have a feeling they will sure win Best Couple Award. Best Couple award not entitled to one Couple only. W is byfar one of MBC best production this year, if not THE BEST. and jongjoo couple, the pairing of Jongsuk and Hyojoo is also the Best Couple of MBC this year. to counter the strong attraction of other awards show. KBS and SBS also has their ardent fans supporting their own Award show. MBC only strong glory is W. lets pray they make good of W well..

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

hi hi, worldiz.
i am back. haha.
let's pray tonight they will choose W to be the Main theme to highlight on. you know normally in these kind of Kdrama Awards show. they will choose a few Top rating dramas to "talk about" and even make parody jokes about. just like last year Kill Me Heal Me, they also make jokes, i really hope they bring out the awesome Kisses scenes. and allow Jongsuk and Hyojoo to walk carpet , sit together. best be, if they have the kisses scenes splash across LCD.... wow...  have a feeling they will sure win Best Couple Award. Best Couple award not entitled to one Couple only. W is byfar one of MBC best production this year, if not THE BEST. and jongjoo couple, the pairing of Jongsuk and Hyojoo is also the Best Couple of MBC this year. to counter the strong attraction of other awards show. KBS and SBS also has their ardent fans supporting their own Award show. MBC only strong glory is W. lets pray they make good of W well..

@maryofbethany agree with you! W is the best drama on MBC this year! It's obviously! Hope, that it is obvious not only for fans!:phew:

• Like 4