Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

68d4f61fgw1fb4lyd276uj21hc2i0npd.jpg

68d4f61fgw1fb4lyegmwqj21hc1o04qp.jpg

68d4f61fgw1fb4lyfo8hpj21hc1o04qp.jpg

[FAN COMMENTS]

With six different endings in front of us, what would you like to choose?

Shamala Devi: I choose Lee Jong Suk.

I really impressed with his acting in this drama. I love the ending in the episode.

He can make any women to fall for him with just of couple of eyes.

"Seven First Kisses", Episode 7.Lee Jong Suk "

https://www.facebook.com/LOTTEDFS/

Photo credit: stjerne_ 

• Like 4

Let it be our Kang Chul LEE JONG SUK for DAESANG!!!! *fingers crossed*

Winner Of Grand Prize For 2016 MBC Drama Awards To Be Determined By Viewer Votes

2016-mbc-drama-awards-2.png

For the third year, the winner of the MBC Drama Awards Grand Prize will be determined by viewer votes instead of professional judges.

Lee Yoo Ri, the so-called “national evil woman” from “Jang Bo Ri Is Here” took the Grand Prize in 2014, and last year, Ji Sung from “Kill Me, Heal Me” claimed the trophy.

Who will win the Grand Prize this year?

It may be Lee Jong Suk, who played the protagonist of the unique drama “W,” or perhaps Kim So Yeon, who demonstrated her superb acting skills in “Happy Home.” Or will it be the newcomer Jin Se Yeon from the long-running drama “The Flower in Prison“?

The nominees will be revealed on the day of the ceremony.

source: https://www.soompi.com/2016/12/29/winner-grand-prize-2016-mbc-drama-awards-determined-viewer-votes/

• Like 4

Good morning! Have you had your morning vitamin? :)

I found this photo on IG and i love this photo. Since i'm new fan of LJS it's my first time to see it. I really want to have the HD version of this photo. Maybe @ibru @Rania Zeid @irenetan @VIP_Cake or other fans of LJS can share information about this photo..Is it a photo for pictorial or one of official photos released by his previous agency? Thanks before ^^

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ilwoo_aein said:

I found this photo on IG and i love this photo. Since i'm new fan of LJS it's my first time to see it. I really want to have the HD version of this photo. Maybe @ibru @Rania Zeid @irenetan can share information about this photo. Is it a photo for pictorial or official photos released by YG? Thanks before ^^

1st one ,green - this forum, page 514

2d- from Special Video -->>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PG5kXGLClj0

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ilwoo_aein said:

I found this photo on IG and i love this photo. Since i'm new fan of LJS it's my first time to see it. I really want to have the HD version of this photo. Maybe @ibru @Rania Zeid @irenetan @VIP_Cake or other fans of LJS can share information about this photo..Is it a photo for pictorial or one of official photos released by his previous agency? Thanks before ^^

yeh as ibru replied it's from a video :) 

• Like 5

2016 Year in Review, Part 7: Editors’ Picks

by DB Staff | December 29, 2016 | No Comments

picks4a.jpg

BEST CHARACTER

kangchul_character.jpg

Kang Chul, W—Two Worlds

CandidClown: Who better to take home Best Character than an actual character? And not just that, but a manhwa hero with free will so strong that he defied his fate and literally brought the entire world to a halt in his search for the truth. Pretty badass.

From his first introduction, Kang Chul was just so fascinatingly faceted. He was the manhwa hero, the swoony romantic lead, the vengeful son of a murdered family, the disillusioned mortal confronting his own creator, and finally, a creator himself, manipulating both worlds to fashion his own ending. And at the center of all that was a young man desperately trying to prove that he had a say in his own fate, that his choices meant something. He brought to life the question we all face when considering the concept of fate: What do you do when it doesn’t matter what you do?

As a hero who was not only great to watch and exhilarating to root for, Kang Chul reminded us of the free will we take for granted each and every day. Who knows, maybe the Drama Gods DO exist, and this is all leading to the next episode. Anyone see a chyron anywhere…?

BEST VILLAIN

noface_villain.jpg

No Face, W—Two Worlds

Saya: W—Two Worlds did a lot of things in a way they’d never been done in dramaland before. But perhaps its most startling offering was the actually faceless villain, who took us deep into a world of complex existential questions: What happens when a character becomes sentient to their fictional nature, but exists only as a plot device for the hero’s development? What if the villain takes control of the narrative? Can the villain stop being a villain? What happens after he fulfills his purpose? Part of what made No Face so radical was how different in concept he was, and how he constantly kept evolving—I mean, he literally evolved, and I surely was not the only one scared crapless when it happened.

Unlike the hero’s struggle for self-determination against the presets of his character, No Face was driven by the singular need to fulfill them. His meta-awareness and capabilities pushed the boundaries of villainy as we know it in a really fascinating way and ultimately left us wondering: Is the villain a villain at all, or just a tragic victim of bad writing?

BEST FIRST HALF OF DRAMA

w_bestfirsthalf.jpg

W—Two Worlds

gummimochi: If there ever was a drama that would turn the supernatural genre on its head this year, it was W—Two Worlds, which immediately captivated viewers with its mind-bending inter-dimensional premise that blurred the lines between fiction and reality. As the drama unfolded, a suspenseful, taut narrative drove each episode forward, making us question who was in control of this story: Was it the manhwa creator, his creation come to life, or something else entirely? Each crossover taught us something new about the rules of these worlds that made our heads spin with excitement.

…in the first half. But as we headed into the latter half anticipating answers, more arbitrary variables were tossed in through the narrative portal one by one, seemingly at whim, and those same rules we had once thought mind-blowing became fluid and senseless. What started off crisp and strong became confusing, making it a befuddled and perplexing watch to the finish. And yet, the excitement and inventiveness of the first half makes it hard to dismiss this show on account of its flaws, however major, which is why it deserves an award, even if it’s only for half the drama.Full article -->>

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/12/2016-year-in-review-part-7-editors-picks/

• Like 5

48 minutes ago, ThinkPositive said:

Here to send some positive vibes towards Lee Jong Suk and today's award ceremony.

May he win loads of awards!!!!  (including the Daesang).

Good Luck!! 

I hope fans vote a lot!!!

I second this... fightinng sukii u deserve the best 

• Like 4