Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Guest aydenJ

[07.08.2015] Lee Jong Suk @ the airport heading to Shanghai 

Cr: Meltingpot   

can't get my eyes off this man!!!!! Sukkie-ya eat well, sleep well & love well...grow & become more gorgeous!!! Hufff...what else to say?? This is not the first time my heart work this fast!! Arrest!!:sweatingbullets:

Guest nyahh

Are there any restrictions when it comes to his Photobook? :sweatingbullets: 

- - - 

tumblr_nspin6hplK1uzr878o5_r1_540.gif
tumblr_nspin6hplK1uzr878o1_540.gif
tumblr_nspin6hplK1uzr878o2_540.gif
tumblr_nspin6hplK1uzr878o3_540.gif
tumblr_nspin6hplK1uzr878o4_540.gif

Lee Jong Suk | Asia Tour Story, Words of Thanks 

Hi everyone! This is actor Lee Jong Suk. During last fan meeting, our photo book was newly issued. And this photo book contained our photos which reminds me of beautiful memories we had together. This photo book was designed very nicely. It was my honor to meet various fans overseas. It provided me a chance to energize myself and it was very meaningful to me. I would like to express my deepest appreciation providing such meaningful times, and hope to see you all again in the near future. Thanks! 

I made this MV quite sometimes ago but only decided to upload last night

I know it's gonna get blocked by SBS sooner or later but never mind I just wanna share this with you.

enjoy while it last:D

Wonderful video. Congratulations and thanks for sharing. Beyond their powerful acting, they are making such a lovely couple!

• Like 9

I know it's gonna get blocked by SBS sooner or later but never mind I just wanna share this with you.

thanksssss a lottt it's awesomeee 

[07.08.2015] Lee Jong Suk @ Incheon airport heading to Shanghai For MVIO Style Party

Edited by Rania Zeid
  • Like 4

Guest nyahh

JONGSUK UPDATED HIS WEIBO WAH :w00t: good lord seriouslyt hough..... he's on a different level of being beautiful. LOL :lol: 

005x8FfBjw1euudicy1kzj30go0m840k.jpg

Caption: 나 왔어 !!

Trans: I'm here !!

Thank you, I love the MV, and the song..so nostalgic 

• Like 5