Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

0002848513_002_20181105104033551.jpg?typ

0002848513_001_20181105104033504.jpg?typ

"The atmosphere was all over"
2 posters of "Hymn of Death" are being unveiled on the 5th, and it is concentrating the attention. Lee Jong-seok and Shin Hye-sun's soulful and perfect harmony, as well as the true love and heavy sound that the drama will show, all of which can not be overlooked at all. 

The two posters were all produced in black and white, showing the atmosphere and the times in the drama. First, the first poster contains two masters, Lee Jong-seok and Shin Hye-sun, who look at different places. The copy of the two people 's eyes that seemed to have pure, romantic, painful, and sad, and the praise of the last singing artist at the end of the life, carved in it gives a strong and heart - felt feeling. 

The second poster, on the other hand, draws my attention by embracing the puzzles of the two main characters more superficially. Shin Hye - sun holding the Lee Jong - seok in the dark. It is a tragic but dazzling beauty of the two protagonists in the movie, with their eyes closed and the images of the two people holding each other in their hearts.
Full article :
https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=241&aid=0002848513

• Like 6

SBS Drama “Death Song” Unveils 1st Posters Of Lee Jong Suk And Shin Hye Sun

SBS Drama âDeath Songâ Unveils 1st Posters Of Lee Jong Suk And Shin Hye Sun

SBS’s upcoming drama special “Death Song” has released beautiful posters of its leads Lee Jong Suk and Shin Hye Sun!

“Death Song” will tell the story of Joseon’s greatest soprano Yoon Shim Deok (Shin Hye Sun) and her lover and genius playwright Kim Woo Jin (Lee Jong Suk). Not only will it follow their tragic love story that was highlighted in the 1991 film of the same name, but it will also delve deeper into the life and works of Kim Woo Jin.

Now, the drama has unveiled its first two posters, featuring Lee Jong Suk and Shin Hye Sun. Both posters are in black and white, and the overall atmosphere of both reflect the sincere love and deep emotions that will be at play throughout the production. The posters also include the tagline, “Death Song, the last song sung at the end of one’s life.”

Lee-Jong-Suk-Shin-Hye-Sun.jpg

Lee-Jong-Suk-Shin-Hye-Sun-1.jpg

“Death Song” is a special three-part series that will air on November 27, December 3, and December 4 at 10 p.m. KST on SBS. 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1257779wpp/sbs-drama-death-song-unveils-1st-posters-lee-jong-suk-shin-hye-sun

• Like 5

:rage::rage::rage::rage: YES 24 you BAST*DS

Lee Jong Suk’s Agency Confirms His Detainment After Fan Meeting In Jakarta Due To Issues With Local Promoters

Lee Jong Sukâs Agency Confirms His Detainment After Fan Meeting In Jakarta Due To Issues With Local Promoters

Lee Jong Suk and his staff members have been detained in Jakarta by local authorities after a fan meeting.

On November 5, Lee Jong Suk uploaded a photo of an airport in Jakarta and talked about how he had been detained there after his fan meeting. He shared, “I was able to end the fan meeting with a thankful heart. But all of my staff and I are stuck in Jakarta. I think we’ve been detained since yesterday…”

He explained, “The promoter [for the fan meeting] in Jakarta, yes24, had reported lower profits from the fan meeting than what they had actually made to the local tax authorities. Though my staff and I have no involvement in this, they took our passports and have not returned them. I hope that yes24, and their agencies The Cre8tive Lab and Yumetomo resolve things quickly.”

Lee Jong Suk concluded by lightheartedly saying, “I’ve never been in this kind of situation so I don’t know what to do… (Mom, I’m coming home late today…)”

Lee-Jong-Suk-Instagram.jpg

A source from Lee Jong Suk’s agency A-Man Project confirmed what the actor had shared and stated, “They were originally supposed to leave Jakarta on November 4. However, a problem arose between the local yes24 branch and the Indonesian authorities. Because [yes24] reported that less tickets were sold than actually were, it became a problem. We believe that the passports were confiscated from the person in charge of them. Today, we are working hard to resolve the problem in Jakarta. Lee Jong Suk is currently in Jakarta. We are in the middle of adjusting his schedule as there are issues with his immediate drama filming as well other schedules.”

Source (1) (2)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1258015wpp/lee-jong-suks-agency-confirms-detainment-fan-meeting-jakarta-due-issues-local-promoters

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 4

I think it is just a corruption - they wanted him pay cash upon departure.

But  all taxes were paid, so now they have found another reason - deport....

He must apply to court upon arrival to S.Korea

At last he is leaving this... Jakarta!:rage:

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

26 minutes ago, frozentundra said:

@ibru Honestly that is the first thing I thought, too. It was not a secret why he was going there. It was literally advertised around the entire PLANET. They knew why he was there. To me it sounds like they are looking for ways to catch him on something. 

And also I think his manger is not strong enough to manage him or he was in under table deal with Yes24... On Jong Suk's place I would kick him out

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, frozentundra said:

So according to the article you posted above, @ibru, it sounds like a third party company (not Yes24) was supposed to handle the travel arrangements, including visa arrangements, and they failed to do it properly? I hope that in that case, there are no repercussions for Jongsuk

I hope too.

But I'm very angry, that he has so unprofessional people in his team who even can't dealing proppely 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2