Quantcast
Jump to content
nonski

Lee Jong Suk 이종석 ||[on MS]Drama: Completed - [Romance is a Bonus Book][Praise of Death] Upcoming - |Unreleased C-Drama - Jade Lover

Recommended Posts

Guest Cici1430287564

He is soo adorable in a sexy way.. Love how him and Kim Woo Bin made everyone uncomfortable with their close (love like) friendship in School 2013 :P They were casted perfectly together for that Cass commercial
Entertainment weekly did an interview with the two model/actors about them being casted together for Cass.. Such a cute interview! <3 
Entertainment weekly interview.. (Sorry, I don't know how to add it as a direct movie file)

From the cass commercialtumblr_mjwaaulTTT1s4x9hgo1_1280.jpg
123843_original.jpg

From the interviewx240-qqF.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@dreamerland - Thank you soooooooo much for sharing about his fan meeting.  I just got into Lee Jong Suk today!  I had a hunkering to get to know what he might really be like - and what you shared about the fan meeting shed a lot of light.

@mizuchan - I agree, this thread could use more love, but I don't think we'll need to worry for long.  I got into him only after catching up with I Hear Your Voice (IHYV) (didn't see School 2013).  Watching School 2013 now, and I see why it's considered his breakout role.  I've watched Prosecutor Princess and didn't recall that he was even in it!  In Secret Garden, I noticed him, yes, but just as a pretty face.  With so many "flower" boys out there, I felt at the time, he was a dime a dozen.  But seeing him more grown up and with some muscles on his bones in IHYV, I DEFINITELY NOTICED him.  And his acting!  As much as I get captivated by his beauty, I also get caught up with his charm, his feelings, his character...looks and talent?  That's a formula for fans to come a-flocking!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love him in "school 2013" and i am loving him in "ICHYV"!!  he is not your typical handsome boy ... but he does have "it"!  hahahaha!  he is a promising actor ... and whenever he is in the scene .. WOW! the scene comes alive!!  and that mole in his right eye(?) ... i'm hooked on that too!  so happy to know his new drama is getting more attention and more love from everyone!!
jong suk fighting!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest walkietalkie

leianji said: I love him in "school 2013" and i am loving him in "ICHYV"!!  he is not your typical handsome boy ... but he does have "it"!  hahahaha!  he is a promising actor ... and whenever he is in the scene .. WOW! the scene comes alive!!  and that mole in his right eye(?) ... i'm hooked on that too!  so happy to know his new drama is getting more attention and more love from everyone!!
jong suk fighting!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest cassiejae

Lee Jong Suk World Wide is HIRING! If you love Lee Jong Suk and wants to support him, APPLY NOW! https://www.facebook.com/notes/lee-jong-suk/be-a-part-of-lee-jong-suk-world-wide-team/489154874456450

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

walkietalkie said:

leianji said: I love him in "school 2013" and i am loving him in "ICHYV"!!  he is not your typical handsome boy ... but he does have "it"!  hahahaha!  he is a promising actor ... and whenever he is in the scene .. WOW! the scene comes alive!!  and that mole in his right eye(?) ... i'm hooked on that too!  so happy to know his new drama is getting more attention and more love from everyone!!
jong suk fighting!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hi,i new here...so anticipate about him...i already know him in drama IHYV..he's very amazing perfomance in that drama..i watch secret garden but never noticed him..have watch him one of the variety entertaiment in SBS programme..first i just look him just a beautiful boy like kpop artist but when i watch him in IHYV i got he had charisma to be a good actor...i hope he will succesful in his career...LJS fighting!!! from a new noona fan..:D;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sarah_lina said: hi,i new here...so anticipate about him...i already know him in drama IHYV..he's very amazing perfomance in that drama..i watch secret garden but never noticed him..have watch him one of the variety entertaiment in SBS programme..first i just look him just a beautiful boy like kpop artist but when i watch him in IHYV i got he had charisma to be a good actor...i hope he will succesful in his career...LJS fighting!!! from a new noona fan..:D;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest feliciawst

hi! i have a question that is bothering me. is his mole on the right or left eye? in IHYV, it's all right but i was looking through his past pictures on his me2day account and it seems that some of the pictures it shows on the left eye thus the confusion. help?  :-/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

feliciawst said: hi! i have a question that is bothering me. is his mole on the right or left eye? in IHYV, it's all right but i was looking through his past pictures on his me2day account and it seems that some of the pictures it shows on the left eye thus the confusion. help?  :-/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest charliew

Just finished watching School 2013 omg never mind about him having Angelina Jolie's lips but his acting was amazing. Love him now coz he is a real actor!! Anyone knows his twitter account or facebook?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...