Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

jong suk has been mentioned in this article. do you remember this movie? i sure do. ^_^ it looked like an interesting role, i was even excited for it.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1356422wpp/park-seo-joon-confirmed-to-star-in-new-movie

The upcoming movie will be helmed by Lee Byung Hun, the director of the record-breaking hit film “Extreme Job” and the recent JTBC drama “Melo Is My Nature.” The film has been in the works for years, with both Lee Jong Suk and Seo Kang Joon mentioned as candidates for the leading role in 2016 and 2017 respectively.

I remember that, but I don't remember why JS didn't take it. He chose a drama? He had looming military possibilities? 

I'm rewatching RIABB right now, and it keeps making me smile. Go Nam Soon, Park Soo Ha, and Kang Chul grew up well. :)

in-Collage-20191003-120723581.jpg

(Your high school literature teachers are proud of you, Nam Soon...)

Spoiler

RIABB-W-bookstore.jpg

(You learned how to NOT trash the bookstore, Kang Chul!)

RIABB-IHYV.jpg

(Yes, Soo Ha can STILL READ MINDS!)

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

@frozentundra if i remember correctly, he was doing VIP/WYWS at the time, or he was going to do it after not so long. that must be why he rejected it, maybe it was too much on his schedule. i don't think he had been requested to serve the military yet, that happened after VIP premiered. well, only he knows about that -_- but from public information, he hadn't been called.

does the plot resonate with you, jong suk?

He did not pick his instrument out of love and he never has company. He reveals too that once when his car broke down and stranded him and his instrument in the cold, he gave his coat to the bass, thereby adding to the image of a lonely man who realises that his performance is mediocre

god that is really sad.