Quantcast
nonski

Lee Jong Suk 이종석 ||[on MS]Drama: Completed - [Romance is a Bonus Book][Praise of Death] Upcoming - |Unreleased C-Drama - Jade Lover

70671730_2459482970755656_3379288914261966848_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_oc=AQkBawcZfPWOr9ZYnOv4DO1Q91C83R0brMfFernRZx482-ENk7iqEpwnRr-sLLmPfUU&_nc_ht=scontent.fbtz1-7.fna&oh=e64c218614fb477757e0812a641b7e1a&oe=5E056F45

FANART by kookiedoodlez

Happy bday to this amazing actor @jongsuk0206 that I love so so much, watching his dramas literally keeps me alive, he’s such a talented person and really makes the characters come to life.. I wish you a happy 30th bday and hope you’ll continue to inspire us and act in many other dramas !!!!! Plz tag him in the comments, if he sees my drawing I will be indebted to y’all for the rest of my life but in an EXTREMELY GOOD WAY

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2aB2WAg6-6/

• Like 5

Hi @ibru  Good to hear from you.  I don't read hangul, so what I can gathered from the poster is that her SK time 00:35, she saw JS IG had 409 posts and took a screenshot.  When she went back shortly to check, it went down to 405.  So Jong Suk was online and deleted 4 posts.  But I am not sure which are the 4.  :blush:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

@kembie @ibru i went back to december 2017 and checked his instagram, these are the pictures he deleted since then, at least i hope i was accurate enough and didn't make mistakes. from the most recent ones to the older ones (meaning the last picture you see is the oldest): https://imgur.com/a/DKerHrV 

i really wouldn't be able to check them all and there is absolutely no way to know which ones he deleted that day (today?), some of the pictures could've been deleted a long time ago or shortly after he posted them, i don't know. and of course the pictures were shared in the same post sometimes. some of them were my favorites ones though :tears:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Ohh, many thanks @kiyimae for looking them up.  It must be really quite an effort.     I wouldn't be able to know which were the ones he deleted.  Now why would he delete all those sweet memories - the HB ones in hotel and HOD.   But then, knowing JS, he does that once awhile.  Hehe

Once again, thank you :heart:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

He may be the most ordinary man in all the world,

and yet in every lady's mind, he becomes luminous,

like the prince in a fairy tale.

EEnsbW8UwAAJfQ4?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 4

BD FANART  by dianejshn

Here is my drawing of #leejongsuk
He is such an great actor! I watched the K-Drama "I hear your voice" and I immediately fell in love with him hsbsks
Definitely wasn't the last movie I'll watch where he is playing a part.
I'm inspired by him so I wanted to draw him.
I really like him~

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2PFUZTia3h/

• Like 5

You, Mr. Lee?

You are even better than books.

Fiction has nothing on you.

- a quote from a quote

EEtEZUtVAAAdMST?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 6