Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

10 hours ago, frozentundra said:

Measurement of Love

The more pleasant and beautiful things are, the better

But the less of your love, the better

Your love is something between you and me

To know the quantity of love, I have no choice but to measure the distance between you and me.

So when you and I are far apart, the amount of love is great

And when you and I are close, the amount of love is small

So a little bit of love makes me laugh, and a lot of love makes me cry.

When people move apart, love grows distant also.

If since you left, love has gone away,

What is it but love that reduces me to tears every day?

Thank you @frozentundra for the translation and explanation, now I understand why this was released.  The emphasis and values of poetry ....  He really has a knack for selecting beautiful poems, words that touch the hearts.  I hope he will continue to share his views / selections,  publish more poetry books, with Eng Sub please, come 2021.       I'd like to echo @ibru too on her view that yea, this could be released in view of his big day... it is really heartwarming. Never thought of that.   Thank you.     

Can't wait for Chuseok and 14th September!  because I am hoping Jong Suk-ssi will post something on that day.

By the way, I am really nuts about quotes and poems.   So @lanieqp  please keep it coming!  Love all the quotes ..  he is truly an outstanding masterpiece.  :blush:

• Like 7

11 hours ago, kembie said:

Can't wait for Chuseok and 14th September!  because I am hoping Jong Suk-ssi will post something on that day.

to think we'll spend two of his birthdays away from him... :tears:

stumbled upon these posts by chance (thanks to the owner for re-posting these on instagram). isn't that the set of romance is a bonus book? does it mean it is connected to his drama only and not to his public service in any way? because lee nayoung is doing it too...

(an interview for connects?)

he was asked why he likes one piece :lol: it seems like he was having an interesting conversation about all kinds of reading and literature in general, even manga can be considered as books after all.

i can't help but notice how shy he is on this set, i wonder why.

last night i was thinking he must've filmed this the same period he started promoting ce&. considering he started while he was filming RIABB, if you pay closer attention you can see he's wearing a ce& shirt. that cat logo on the right was also on the sweater he wore for the photoshoot. a reference picture here > https://imgur.com/a/rwGuPmm. just wanted to speak my mind about this as we were quite confused by this new stuff from him. :)

7 hours ago, hilllllllly said:

It's really nice that he's keeping in touch in his own, creative way. It's also cute that he's forever concerned about being too hot. I'm also happy that the fans who find these are sharing them.

Same same. Hehe, he really does hate being hot! 

I think he must know that people will post and share when he signs these things. So I'm glad that people do. :)

As for the thing about One Piece, he says something like, the rules in a manwha aren't simple, they are complex to form a strong story. That's probably why One Piece has so many fans--including me.

• Like 6

@frozentundra thank you for translating! or maybe he's referring to the one piece manwha in particular, since i know something about one piece and it is a pretty complex one, with a lot of different worlds and different scenarios etc. and for each world there are some rules/things that need to happen in order to be able to proceed further. whatever he meant, he sure loves one piece and he's been showing it for years now!