Quantcast
nonski

Lee Jong Suk 이종석 ||[on MS]Drama: Completed - [Romance is a Bonus Book][Praise of Death] Upcoming - |Unreleased C-Drama - Jade Lover

...And all what is happening now here is also funny :D :P:lol:

Thanks guys for making my day so happy :D

BE HAPPY WITH LEE JONG SUK!

67408942_2380103978693556_2652218437870288896_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_oc=AQk5OSiKpgSPkaiRlL_cqk71YkfZo0LFSZyE1lUC8HYEbGdXJvC_sMbr9GKhvEck-FY&_nc_ht=scontent.fadb1-2.fna&oh=da840a426721e40e89cafd9723c38477&oe=5DAB7CCB

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Ah, I see why my posts were treated aggressively and why there seems to be a bit of ganging up now. It's a shipping thing. Oh well, makes sense. Personally, this is what I was afraid of. Hopefully the rumors don't get too crazy or interfere with anything. 

• Like 3

Hi chingus long time no see:D. I lurk here occasionally.

I thought I would hibernate till he returns back to dramaland. Guess Sukkie is way too powerful that even in his service periodB) , we get so many news on him and he is trending whole day on Naver

Anyway if he is dating great, he is in the age to date anyone freely, if he is not dating that is great as well . Its his life. But the blatant disrespect of privacy by media and some informer is annoying and reminds me of 2014 again. Lets hope he is not too stressed about it

• Like 8
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, Riman Rakshit said:

I thought I would hibernate till he returns back to dramaland. Guess Sukkie is way too powerful that even in his service periodB) , we get so many news on him and he is trending whole day on Naver

Anyway if he is dating great, he is in the age to date anyone freely, if he is not dating that is great as well . Its his life. But the blatant disrespect of privacy by media and some informer is annoying and reminds me of 2014 again. Lets hope he is not too stressed about it

It was in 2015 Summer :D I remember it as well

Now he became a man and is more stronger! :glasses:

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

43 minutes ago, Riman Rakshit said:

Hi @Riman Rakshit Long time no hear or see .. good to hear your voice :D

Jong Suk-ssi is a guy with a lot of talents, very hardworking and honestly a good heart. I really appreciate him for who he is and hope for the best for him in his life, whether professional or personal or both..... Like many others, we just want him to love and be loved freely.  As for the intrusion of privacy, being a popular and famous celebrity, that he can't avoid, sadly.  We can pray for him to stay healthy and happy.:wub: 

• Like 8
  • Love 1

9d8367877ee0434c89ef65062af63e78.jpeg?s=

Lee Jong Suk’s Reps Issue Statement Over Allegedly Recruiting Kwon Nara To Agency While Serving In Military

Aug 1, 2019
by J. K

Lee Jong Suk’s agency A-MAN Project has responded to accusations that he was engaged in profit-seeking activities during his military service.

On August 1, a report was published by a news outlet that stated that Lee Jong Suk and former Hello Venus member Kwon Nara are dating. The report claimed that after the two actors were introducted, Lee Jong Suk directly contacted her to invite her to join his agency. It was stated that Lee Jong Suk put much effort into recruiting her for his agency, and it was described that he is essentially the CEO of the company.

Their agency then denied the report, stating that their relationship is only that of a senior and junior actor.

However, a further controversy arose over the report’s claims that Lee Jong Suk had been engaged in profit-seeking activity for the agency while serving in the military.

Later on August 1, A-MAN Project issued the following statement: Hello. This is A-MAN Project.

We are writing to convey the truth regarding the article that was published today about actor Lee Jong Suk, who is under our agency. 

1. Lee Jong Suk is not listed in the register as an executive director. He had already resigned from the position of executive director on February 20, before he enlisted in the military in March.
2. Cha Kang Hoon, who has a long time of manager experience, is currently running A-MAN Project. Lee Jong Suk’s younger brother Lee Jong Hyuk is registered as the executive director and he is performing related tasks. The person who was previously registered as executive director left the company in April, and they were naturally replaced with someone else.
3. Kwon Nara signed her exclusive contract in May, and the official work related to this was carried out by the related managers.
4. Lee Jong Suk is aware of the regulations regarding this and he is currently earnestly carrying out his military service. It is unfair that extremely private matters such as conversations and exchanges between two people have been portrayed as profit-seeking activity.
5. We once again confirm that the dating rumors about Lee Jong Suk and Kwon Nara are groundless.
6. In addition, we have captured the actions of those who are creating virulent rumors about our agency’s actors, and we are considering a legal response. We also express that it is unfortunate that there were undiscerning reports with no fact checking that harm the reputation of our artists.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1342792wpp/lee-jong-suks-reps-issue-statement-over-allegedly-recruiting-kwon-nara-to-agency-while-serving-in-military

• Like 4
  • Angry 1
  • Sad 2

Eek. Not good. I can't say it enough but I really, really hope this doesn't cause any harm to a private relationship, his career, her career, his agency, or his military service. Sometimes I think people forget that JS has a life outside of what we see or know about. The dating rumors have been denied, but Nara was signed by his agency and they did confirm a close relationship between her and him. I can't imagine this won't affect that in some way. I also kind of wish they hadn't confirmed that the two have a close junior/senior relationship because isn't that contradicting the most recent statement about him having resigned while in the military? If she was signed in June and he resigned in February, how can they have a close junior/senior relationship? 

• Angry 1
  • Sad 1

43 minutes ago, hilllllllly said:

Eek. Not good. I can't say it enough but I really, really hope this doesn't cause any harm to a private relationship, his career, her career, his agency, or his military service. Sometimes I think people forget that JS has a life outside of what we see or know about. The dating rumors have been denied, but Nara was signed by his agency and they did confirm a close relationship between her and him. I can't imagine this won't affect that in some way. I also kind of wish they hadn't confirmed that the two have a close junior/senior relationship because isn't that contradicting the most recent statement about him having resigned while in the military? If she was signed in June and he resigned in February, how can they have a close junior/senior relationship? 

They can still have a close senior junior relationship since she goes to his cafe. He is in service where he has the freedom to go out in the evenings and meet people or be at home unlike active duty. Just that he cannot be in any business. So they could have met at a party, or through friends or any such social occassion and became close.

I am more concerned on who leaked the news. This informer knows a lot so must be someone close to him

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Riman Rakshit said:

I am more concerned on who leaked the news. This informer knows a lot so must be someone close to him

Oh no, @Riman Rakshit - now that you mentioned it, then there is a cause for concern on the "informer".   Hope AMAN  found the person as how they put in point no 6 - captured the actions of the rumour-mongers.     And thanks much for your love.  And I wanna thank you for how you protect Jong Suk-ssi in your comment at Soompi Hot News... again, you said it so well, in that comment.   

• Like 5

Ibru those comments are based on the original article. They were there yesterday before the agency's first response.

This reminds me of the articles when JS first set up A Man and there were some news articles putting a negative spin on it. Trying to accuse of this and that in a way to cause damage. It feels similar here. I think also that it's probably impossible to work in the entertainment industry without occasionally running into unsubstantiated media claims like this. This is why agencies have legal departments. 

As for whoever JS ends up with, probably many people have a favorite, but in the end, what I like about this forum is that we are all JS fans. What we all REALLY want is for him to be happy, even if it turns out different than we expected. It's his life, he would know best, right? Someday he probably will make a positive statement about that, and I will congratulate him, whoever it happens to be with. For now, I just hope he has a peaceful rest of military and then gets back to us with a good drama afterwards.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks frozy for normal and logical comment. :kiss_wink:

• Like 6

Feeling someone want to eliminate his popularity or make dirty his pure humanity: first dating rumor, they deny and now profit - seeking allegation.....so on:angry:

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Riman Rakshit said:

They can still have a close senior junior relationship since she goes to his cafe. He is in service where he has the freedom to go out in the evenings and meet people or be at home unlike active duty. Just that he cannot be in any business. So they could have met at a party, or through friends or any such social occassion and became close.

Yeah, I agree that whoever is leaking information is from the inside.

This isn't the kind of update I wanted during his service. Selfishly, I hate that this will probably be the end of cute messages at his cafe and any other way he could think to reach us. Selflessly, I'm sad that his life has to be like this. If this kind of sabotage happens every time he even looks in a girl's direction, how is he ever going to build a solid relationship worth confirming? It would be so hard not to be resentful over time. 

At this point, I'm just praying everything blows over and that he can rise above it without too many emotional scars, trust issues, and all his friends intact. 

• Like 6

What a day! So much has been said...opinions were flying from here and from there...some conflicting...some on common ground. But all, as I observe, are expressed out of deep concern and sheer love for this one man. Lets all just be steadfast in our support for him. Its probably during times like this when he needs it the most. 

The day ended well here in our home. :)

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

“I am sure that God has given all his time in making you,

the remaining human race has been created in haste.”

― Amit Kalantri, I Love You Too

EA6z7S7U8AIQv_p?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 8

So it looks like A-MAN Project just confirmed Kwon Nara has joined Park Seo Joon's latest drama. I can't help but wonder if this whole rumor was publicity before this announcement. What are the odds? I wouldn't have paid attention to the headline had we not been talking about her and JS all day yesterday. PR is a tricky business but that tactic always seems to work.

• Like 1

We miss your voice because it is a symphony

your smile because it is a treasure

your eyes because they are jewels

your face because it is a masterpiece

and the whole of you because you are a miracle.

- a quote from a quote

EBAPGJ-UcAAXeQI?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Like 7