Quantcast
nonski

Lee Jong Suk 이종석 ||[on MS]Drama: Completed - [Romance is a Bonus Book][Praise of Death] Upcoming - |Unreleased C-Drama - Jade Lover

With millions of posts and stories uploaded daily on Instagram, the platform is becoming a huge gauge to help the public determine an individual’s popularity. And yes, of course, South Korean celebrities are no different in focusing on their Instagram accounts.

Check out our list of the top 10 South Korea-based celebrities with millions of followers from all over the world. Follow their strategies and maybe you could be just as famous on Instagram, too.

9. Lee Jong-suk, actor, model – (15 million followers)

54247258_599204167173087_6349887205486934976_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-amt2-1.cdninstagram.com

A post shared by 이종석  (@jongsuk0206) on Mar 17, 2019 at 9:58am PDT

Lee Jong-suk, the only non-K-pop celebrity in the top 10 list, is a model and actor who achieved huge popularity after he started his acting career.

His Instagram posts feature mainly footage promoting his acting career, which has seen him star in the television dramas I Can Hear Your Voice in 2013, and While Your Were Sleeping in 2017. Despite Lee, 29, having only a few posts and the loose timeline between each post, he still maintains more than 15 million followers.

https://www.scmp.com/magazines/style/news-trends/article/3019900/k-pop-blackpinks-lisa-top-instagram-star-south-korea?

• Like 7

66770977_148109192929230_4373761389210705161_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-amt2-1.cdninstagram.com

66819850_691777474626719_6526403800935010451_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-amt2-1.cdninstagram.com

66450358_382109789162262_7845950364667319955_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-amt2-1.cdninstagram.com

:blush::heart::bawling:

碩在2019.7.10的留言
"只要再過540個夜晚 我們就再見面吧..! 要身體健康 過得好!!"

2019.07.10 Lee Jong Suk left a message in Cafe 89 Mansion:

540 more nights until we meet again. Be healthy and be well.
Credit: 花心练习题 Weibo via Dc

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0ds2ehgLRP/

• Like 7

We love you with a love that is more than love.

- reconstructed Edgar Allan Poe quote

You are also having a simultaneous countdown of your own, Mr. Lee?

We love you even more for how sincerely you are expressing

that just how much we miss you...you are missing us too.

EAmSXQPUIAAB8pw?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 8

5 hours ago, ibru said:

:blush::heart::bawling:

碩在2019.7.10的留言
"只要再過540個夜晚 我們就再見面吧..! 要身體健康 過得好!!"

2019.07.10 Lee Jong Suk left a message in Cafe 89 Mansion:

540 more nights until we meet again. Be healthy and be well.
Credit: 花心练习题 Weibo via Dc

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0ds2ehgLRP/

I had a pretty crappy night but seeing this today made me smile. And then it made me cry. I love all of the clever ways he's managed to reach us. It really helps to know he's still there and counting the days like we are. I know he's always talking about wanting us to be happy and healthy and well, but I really hope he is too. He seemed a little bit weary in the months before he left (understandable). I really hope these next 523 days treat him well and that when we finally do meet again, he's happier than ever. There are a lot of things about him that I miss, but I think his smile is what I miss the most.

• Like 7

You're not perfect, Mr. Lee. You just seem so but you are not really.

All your combined flaws are just probably so neatly arranged together that they seem...unmarked.

EArg0t5VAAElkQV?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Like 7

Are you really all angel?

Is there not a shadowy side of you?

You can form a sheepish smile with those lips

but with darkness at the corners.

And your gaze...both sinister and affable.

EAwoZugVUAA4iLT?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

It seems to be him on back ground ...

Thanks for sharing :kiss_wink:

• Like 5

recommend_171c1ce2ba486527341d4f0b4b28b8d193a542d1.jpg

9 Male Idols/Actors Who will Make You Cry a River with Their Emotional Tears on Cue

You might wonder how their tears feel so real. 

While it's definitely not easy to cry on cue, these 9 male celebrities don't have problems to immerse themselves in their characters and cry in front of the cameras. Their acting looks so real that it makes viewers touched and tear up. Need no further explanation, here are 9 male idols/actors who look just perfect with their crying scene.

Lee Jongsuk

temp_77a28bca791878222d3b68b178a44bcc.jpg

https://www.kstarlive.com/article/2018/09/27/9-Male-Idols-Actors-Who-will-Make-You-Cry-a-River-with-Their-Emotional-Tears-on-Cue-6007715

• Like 7

When I first discovered Jongsuk I remember being blown away by his emotional acting, but also (since I naturally watched everything I could find with him in quick succession) I was a bit concerned. I mean...that is a LOT of heartbreak to go through day in and day out for your day job! I was very relieved to find out that he also has his funny, aegyo side, that he plays with his dogs and sometimes (I think, anyway) also plays fun cryptic games online with his fans. (Such as cryptic posts or these days, mysterious unsigned messages all over.) To be able to reduce yourself to complete heartbreak like that at the drop of a hat is no small trick! Just...in real life, Sukkie, please, please be happier than some of your characters! Be more like Cha Eun Ho than Go Nam Soon. :) (I do think he is.)

• Like 8

2 hours ago, frozentundra said:

When I first discovered Jongsuk I remember being blown away by his emotional acting, but also (since I naturally watched everything I could find with him in quick succession) I was a bit concerned. I mean...that is a LOT of heartbreak to go through day in and day out for your day job! I was very relieved to find out that he also has his funny, aegyo side, that he plays with his dogs and sometimes (I think, anyway) also plays fun cryptic games online with his fans. (Such as cryptic posts or these days, mysterious unsigned messages all over.) To be able to reduce yourself to complete heartbreak like that at the drop of a hat is no small trick! Just...in real life, Sukkie, please, please be happier than some of your characters! Be more like Cha Eun Ho than Go Nam Soon. :) (I do think he is.)

I totally agree with everything you said.

I was very concerned for his emotional well-being after seeing the making of WYWS. The directors cut showed him filming the scene where Choi was dying in his arms and after they yelled cut, he was still sobbing and couldn't calm himself down. That scene is heartbreaking as it is... but since he really was sobbing, that means he forced himself to live it. I can't imagine how that messes with a person over time. And sometimes the things he says in interviews add to that concern. He's been very candid about depression, loneliness, and his pursuit of happiness. That's why I mentioned his concern for us the other day and how I hope he's ok too. I can't decide if I think his messages are playful and a good sign that he's doing well or if they're a sign that he's struggling and it's getting harder for him to stay away. Perhap all of the above, huh? 

All that said, I do think JS is pretty well-rounded. I just think he does everything with passion. He loves hard, cries hard, and puts his all into everything he does. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1