Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Lee Jong Suk wrote new message on mirror of cafe 89 Mansion

"나는 잘지내 ㅠ ㅠ.. 너도 잘 지내?" 

"I'm fine. How are you?"

Credit: amore_mio_js Twitter

"I almost screamed as soon as I came in.
Jong Suk Oh ㅜ _ ㅜ ,,,
I'm glad you're doing well.
You should be happy.
New message from Lee Jong Suk

"I'm fine ㅠ ㅠ .. How are you?"

I want to see you.

https://twitter.com/Amore_mio_Js/status/1136828527255285760

https://twitter.com/Amore_mio_Js/status/1136830698105344000

• Like 6
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, ibru said:

"나는 잘지내 ㅠ ㅠ.. 너도 잘 지내?" 

"I'm fine. How are you?"

"I almost screamed as soon as I came in.
Jong Suk Oh ㅜ _ ㅜ ,,,
I'm glad you're doing well.
You should be happy.
New message from Lee Jong Suk

"I'm fine ㅠ ㅠ .. How are you?"

I want to see you.

https://twitter.com/Amore_mio_Js/status/1136828527255285760

https://twitter.com/Amore_mio_Js/status/1136830698105344000

OMGGGGG SUKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

• Like 5

Nara Signs Contract With Lee Jong Sukâs Agency

Nara Signs Contract With Lee Jong Suk’s Agency

Nara, also known as Kwon Nara, has joined a new agency!

On June 7, A-MAN Project announced that they had signed an exclusive contract with Nara. The spokesperson said, “We are happy to be able to work with her as she embarks on a new beginning. We plan to give her full material and emotional support so that her passion and potential can blossom.”

Nara said, “I am very happy and excited to be making a new start with A-MAN Project. I look forward to working with my agency staff, who feel like family.”

A-MAN Project is Lee Jong Suk’s agency. The actor set up his own management agency in April 2018 and initially partnered with his former agency, YNK Entertainment, before A-MAN Project went full solo.

Full: https://www.soompi.com/article/1330363wpp/nara-signs-contract-with-lee-jong-suks-agency

• Like 5

13 hours ago, ibru said:

"나는 잘지내 ㅠ ㅠ.. 너도 잘 지내?" 

"I'm fine. How are you?"

I'm very grateful that he's doing his best to stay cautious. I don't want him making anyone mad or breaking rules at our expense. It also makes the little ways he sneaks a quick hello all the more meaningful. Sending secret messages he knows only we will fully understand... so, so charming. And it always seems to be when the silence is just too heavy. If he knows when that is, he must feel it too.

• Like 4

One great thing about photographs is that they can capture moments of beauty...

and that you can gaze at them until you get tired...if you ever will.

62256110_616921678826819_7591856554018603008_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_eui2=AeF3kyow-7VRqBPP-NBdY-DcPTR6NXKw8yvT7X5flR3BrX4uua82JNOYanO4hcm9xXjhvdRZZGoKtpsgMfpgtuZ6DVdh-vfAz6ROa-Dj4sQfuw&_nc_oc=AQlF9TPuok6lHpUdzG_1qsh3BcmU4msuh8PfIdJtGWfLH8IIgG_O-wgY6bZDXLWUu60&_nc_ht=scontent.fmnl6-2.fna&oh=94d8e71814f0bc1e282de384133f317d&oe=5D896C9F

credits to the owner of the photo

• Like 4

14 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

"I'm fine. How are you?"

Five (or six since "i'm" is just the contraction of "i am") short simple words and yet they seem to say so much. He must have known all along that we wonder how he is doing, if he is doing fine with work, if he's happy, if he's being healthy. That "I'm fine" seems to answer it all. And that's very sweet of him to let us know that he's thinking about us, too, with his "how are you". :):heart: 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, hilllllllly said:

Sending secret messages he knows only we will fully understand... so, so charming. And it always seems to be when the silence is just too heavy. If he knows when that is, he must feel it too.

:wub: Amazing, right?

21 minutes ago, lanieqp said:

Five (or six since "i'm" is just the contraction of "i am") short simple words and yet they seem to say so much. He must have known all along that we wonder how he is doing, if he is doing fine with work, if he's happy, if he's being healthy. That "I'm fine" seems to answer it all. And that's very sweet of him to let us know that he's thinking about us, too, with his "how are you". :):heart: 

Well said, @hilllllllly @lanieqp When I saw the new message updated yesterday, my heart was jumping with joy.  It appears that he hears us, feeling our longing.     I like how this special way of him connecting with us , putting our minds and hearts at ease.  It is truly comforting.  

• Like 4

13 hours ago, lanieqp said:

I believe the "ㅠㅠ.." he wrote is a crying face. To me, that changed the entire exchange. Yes, he's doing well but he's obviously missing everyone and everything. 

• Like 4

They say a picture is worth a thousand words.

But why...just why does it seem so impossible to come up with just

one word to accurately describe how beautiful you are.

photo credits to @themomentaryleejongseok

62339943_617575642094756_5104963115452203008_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_eui2=AeG6cJYvnDLi-VAMpKtL-rFH7j8-V9SMpT7nVtrCte1iPS0xhUUgRTr4EK30I6w5pebiDBwG0lFoOfrDKN69g1UnQ3QPczw2IIC-FdYVE-XzGQ&_nc_oc=AQnOeFA-d1J5hlikazbpJv_1_MCQm6AI8JSpyw0CHKnIsgppv_rvU9r0nIFT3HEgnBY&_nc_ht=scontent.fmnl3-2.fna&oh=840311ab30bc8f57ee0ad9719df653ea&oe=5D8367E7

• Like 5

D8m5HyHUIAAkrdR?format=jpg&name=large

A Fantasy Cast: 8 Korean Actors Who Could Make Our Webtoon Adaptation Dreams Come True

Lee Jong Suk as Daniel from “Lookism”

Does much even need to be said about this one? Not sure about you, but if someone gave me Lee Jong Suk as a second body, I would be ecstatic.

Lee-Jong-Suk.gif

Lee-Jong-Suk-2.gif

In all seriousness, “Lookism” readers know just how wide a range of emotions Daniel must express, so it only makes sense to pick an actor as great as Lee Jong Suk for the role. The only downside is that he’s probably a bit old to be playing a high school student anymore, to be honest. Still, I’d watch him in anything.

Lookism.jpg

Lee-Jong-Suk-3.gif

Full article:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1326913wpp/8-korean-actors-who-could-make-our-webtoon-adaptation-dreams-come-true

Edited by ibru
  • Like 4