Quantcast
nonski

Lee Jong Suk 이종석 ||[on MS]Drama: Completed - [Romance is a Bonus Book][Praise of Death] Upcoming - |Unreleased C-Drama - Jade Lover

11 minutes ago, ibru said:

Lee Jong-Suk's painting skills  :D

1. Han Hyo Joo

2. Duck

3. Person (?)

4. Cat, Rabbit, Person (?)

I think we can safely say that whoever draws the little stickers and designs at 89 M is *NOT* the owner, lol. :D

Plus points for trying, though! I mean...people are hard to draw, and presumably so are animals. I appreciate his attitude towards trying new things. :D

• Like 5

Also? I just really love the drama IHYV. It's the sort of drama that begs for a summer viewing party. Sometimes in my town, the city will do movies in the park, where they show a movie outside after dark for anyone who wants to watch. They've never done a series, but man, this one would be perfect!

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Lee Jong Suk wrote new message on mirror of cafe 89 Mansion

"나는 잘지내 ㅠ ㅠ.. 너도 잘 지내?" 

"I'm fine. How are you?"

Credit: amore_mio_js Twitter

"I almost screamed as soon as I came in.
Jong Suk Oh ㅜ _ ㅜ ,,,
I'm glad you're doing well.
You should be happy.
New message from Lee Jong Suk

"I'm fine ㅠ ㅠ .. How are you?"

I want to see you.

https://twitter.com/Amore_mio_Js/status/1136828527255285760

https://twitter.com/Amore_mio_Js/status/1136830698105344000

• Like 6
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, ibru said:

"나는 잘지내 ㅠ ㅠ.. 너도 잘 지내?" 

"I'm fine. How are you?"

"I almost screamed as soon as I came in.
Jong Suk Oh ㅜ _ ㅜ ,,,
I'm glad you're doing well.
You should be happy.
New message from Lee Jong Suk

"I'm fine ㅠ ㅠ .. How are you?"

I want to see you.

https://twitter.com/Amore_mio_Js/status/1136828527255285760

https://twitter.com/Amore_mio_Js/status/1136830698105344000

OMGGGGG SUKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

• Like 5

Nara Signs Contract With Lee Jong Sukâs Agency

Nara Signs Contract With Lee Jong Suk’s Agency

Nara, also known as Kwon Nara, has joined a new agency!

On June 7, A-MAN Project announced that they had signed an exclusive contract with Nara. The spokesperson said, “We are happy to be able to work with her as she embarks on a new beginning. We plan to give her full material and emotional support so that her passion and potential can blossom.”

Nara said, “I am very happy and excited to be making a new start with A-MAN Project. I look forward to working with my agency staff, who feel like family.”

A-MAN Project is Lee Jong Suk’s agency. The actor set up his own management agency in April 2018 and initially partnered with his former agency, YNK Entertainment, before A-MAN Project went full solo.

Full: https://www.soompi.com/article/1330363wpp/nara-signs-contract-with-lee-jong-suks-agency

• Like 5

13 hours ago, ibru said:

"나는 잘지내 ㅠ ㅠ.. 너도 잘 지내?" 

"I'm fine. How are you?"

I'm very grateful that he's doing his best to stay cautious. I don't want him making anyone mad or breaking rules at our expense. It also makes the little ways he sneaks a quick hello all the more meaningful. Sending secret messages he knows only we will fully understand... so, so charming. And it always seems to be when the silence is just too heavy. If he knows when that is, he must feel it too.

• Like 4

One great thing about photographs is that they can capture moments of beauty...

and that you can gaze at them until you get tired...if you ever will.

62256110_616921678826819_7591856554018603008_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_eui2=AeF3kyow-7VRqBPP-NBdY-DcPTR6NXKw8yvT7X5flR3BrX4uua82JNOYanO4hcm9xXjhvdRZZGoKtpsgMfpgtuZ6DVdh-vfAz6ROa-Dj4sQfuw&_nc_oc=AQlF9TPuok6lHpUdzG_1qsh3BcmU4msuh8PfIdJtGWfLH8IIgG_O-wgY6bZDXLWUu60&_nc_ht=scontent.fmnl6-2.fna&oh=94d8e71814f0bc1e282de384133f317d&oe=5D896C9F

credits to the owner of the photo

• Like 4

14 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

"I'm fine. How are you?"

Five (or six since "i'm" is just the contraction of "i am") short simple words and yet they seem to say so much. He must have known all along that we wonder how he is doing, if he is doing fine with work, if he's happy, if he's being healthy. That "I'm fine" seems to answer it all. And that's very sweet of him to let us know that he's thinking about us, too, with his "how are you". :):heart: 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, hilllllllly said:

Sending secret messages he knows only we will fully understand... so, so charming. And it always seems to be when the silence is just too heavy. If he knows when that is, he must feel it too.

:wub: Amazing, right?

21 minutes ago, lanieqp said:

Five (or six since "i'm" is just the contraction of "i am") short simple words and yet they seem to say so much. He must have known all along that we wonder how he is doing, if he is doing fine with work, if he's happy, if he's being healthy. That "I'm fine" seems to answer it all. And that's very sweet of him to let us know that he's thinking about us, too, with his "how are you". :):heart: 

Well said, @hilllllllly @lanieqp When I saw the new message updated yesterday, my heart was jumping with joy.  It appears that he hears us, feeling our longing.     I like how this special way of him connecting with us , putting our minds and hearts at ease.  It is truly comforting.  

• Like 4