Quantcast
nonski

Lee Jong Suk 이종석 ||[on MS]Drama: Completed - [Romance is a Bonus Book][Praise of Death] Upcoming - |Unreleased C-Drama - Jade Lover

19 hours ago, kembie said:

When someone tell you that you're "perfectly imperfect",  basically saying that they accept your flaws, they like you enough that they see past your insecurities, a way of saying that you're perfect to them."    

That's probably it. I have not known anyone quite like him...that i regarded him as an epitome of perfection. His smoking sometimes, 'though many consider it as his flaw,  just adds an already unnecessary appeal to him. Please , I know it isn't just me whose knees wobble at the sight of him with a cigarette sticking out of that mouth. Him forgetting lines of a song, his voice cracking, him forgetting a note in playing the piano (although i believe they are just deliberate attempts for us to have a good fun watching him) just adds to himself captivating cuteness. His imperfections just seem to work positively for him. 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, lanieqp said:

That's probably it. I have not known anyone quite like him...that i regarded him as an epitome of perfection. His smoking sometimes, 'though many consider it as his flaw,  just adds an already unnecessary appeal to him. Please , I know it isn't just me whose knees wobble at the sight of him with a cigarette sticking out of that mouth. Him forgetting lines of a song, his voice cracking, him forgetting a note in playing the piano (although i believe they are just deliberate attempts for us to have a good fun watching him) just adds to himself captivating cuteness. His imperfections just seem to work positively for him. 

What I love most about JS is his willingness to be real with us. It's impossible to be perfect at all, let alone being perfect at everything you do all the time. He has never been afraid to share his downfalls. He has talked candidly about his fears and he has never pretended to be great at something he's not. He isn't perpetuating an unachievable standard.

He gets nervous in front of crowds and unapologetically forms a pile of tissues from wiping the sweat off his face. He could hide the nerves (and the tissues) from us, but he doesn't. When he does a great job on a project and is being endlessly praised, he will tell you his short-comings and how he could've done better. He's vocal about how he isn't the best singer. He's vocal about anxiety. He's vocal about his weight going up and down. He's vocal about his vices. He doesn't pretend that he loves to work out. He doesn't pretend that he's got a million hobbies. He is open about the things we all feel but are ashamed to admit. 

I realize more and more all the time that his willingness to embrace his imperfections almost erases them. He said once that he addresses his downfalls because he has the confidence to fix them. His face and his body and his voice and his acting are damn near perfection, but his honesty is the sexiest thing about him. 

• Like 7

4 hours ago, hilllllllly said:

I realize more and more all the time that his willingness to embrace his imperfections almost erases them. He said once that he addresses his downfalls because he has the confidence to fix them. His face and his body and his voice and his acting are damn near perfection, but his honesty is the sexiest thing about him. 

Hi @hilllllllly   What I love about you is this ONE above!  Honestly I could not have said any better.    Again @lanieqp Hugs to you!

• Like 5

2019.05.17 LOTTE DUTY FREE has updated IG, TWITTER & FB of LEE JONG SU:

Special present from our LDF ambassador, #LeeJongSuk

Regram the video on your IG with #LDFYUM #SpringwithLeeJongSuk  hashtags and 
win  his signed merchandise! 

✔ Event Period: 5/17(Fri)~5/22(Wed)
✔ Winner Announcement: 5/24(Fri)
✔ Prize: Lee Jong Suk’s signed merchandise (4 winners)

*Winners will be announcement individually.

• Like 5

Spoiler

[#KCON2019JAPAN] Get “Meet & Greet" ticket at ce& booth! 
Let’s meet up with #KCON artists!!
For those who can’t visit ce& booth, visit (link: http://celebshop.com) celebshop.com for other special gifts.

#LETSKCON #KCONJAPAN

https://twitter.com/KCON_Global/status/1129185778871877633

• Like 5

missing the way he walks, the way he shove his hands into his pockets, the way his dark hair falls into his eyes, the way a smile flickers across his face...

60396932_603997093452611_1247079930903134208_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_eui2=AeFhAl69vmPtx-RRTtperfeX_oARi1pC2iO7fbk7Z0LV3EYT_Y4gYDpdQL1SYksBhMPG235Dh3QnCZRNtKNDwxod2rm8BmPRFa3urJU8IuTkWw&_nc_ht=scontent.fmnl3-2.fna&oh=486323642e74cebb6dae5dee856bb361&oe=5D5DF34F

• Like 4