Quantcast
nonski

Lee Jong Suk 이종석 ||[on MS]Drama: Completed - [Romance is a Bonus Book][Praise of Death] Upcoming - |Unreleased C-Drama - Jade Lover

For thousands of years, it had been nature that had a monopoly on awe...but then on the 14th of September 1989...Mr. Lee was born.

D6FDbzUUwAAhTX1.jpg

• Like 3

4 hours ago, lanieqp said:

For thousands of years, it had been nature that had a monopoly on awe...but then on the 14th of September 1989...Mr. Lee was born.

Awww, you make my day with that statement of yours , dear @lanieqp ... Thank you so much.

Looking forward to your quotes :heart:

• Like 4

10 hours ago, kembie said:

Thank you so much.

i think i should be the one thanking you...for the appreciation. Now i'm pressured in coming up with the next quote :D

• Like 3

On 5/7/2019 at 3:53 PM, frozentundra said:

I guess it's time for a 600-day marathon of Jongsuk's complete works. :) 

Full disclosure... I haven't seen I Hear Your Voice or Hymn of Death. :vicx: I knew this day would come and wanted to save something old and something new. It's only been 2 months and I honestly have no clue how I'm going to wait much longer.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, hilllllllly said:

Full disclosure... I haven't seen I Hear Your Voice or Hymn of Death. :vicx: I knew this day would come and wanted to save something old and something new. It's only been 2 months and I honestly have no clue how I'm going to wait much longer.  

Don't wait, man!! Go for it! Watch IHYV AND HOD! They're soooo good...you'd want to watch them over and over again. Before you knew it, JS had already finished his MS for months! Yeah, that's how good they are! :D:lol:

• Like 4

Unlike the match you struck to light that cigarette with...
our love for you will never run dead.
You are our first inhale...your countenance...
the image in the last fading smoke.

Image may contain: one or more people and closeup

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, lanieqp said:

Don't wait, man!! Go for it! Watch IHYV AND HOD! They're soooo good...you'd want to watch them over and over again. Before you knew it, JS had already finished his MS for months! Yeah, that's how good they are! :D:lol:

Lol. :D Yes, yes! Watch them! The nice thing about JS dramas is that  he picks interesting ones that bear up under multiple viewings. (I have seen IHYV three times. And that will probably not be the final count...)

• Like 6

9 hours ago, lanieqp said:

Unlike the match you struck to light that cigarette with...
our love for you will never run dead.
You are our first inhale...your countenance...
the image in the last fading smoke.

Hi @lanieqp  Aww, please do not feel pressured by my comment.  What I was trying to say is that I really appreciate your expressions here - do post whenever you can and when you have that "feel" again.  You may not realise that at times, the quotes, photos or words shared, do imbue certain sense of calmness,  happiness and even inspirational outcome.  And sorry for not asking you first, I reposted JS hot smoking pic on my wall, along with your quote, credit to you.   Thank you once again ... all for the love on Jong Sukkie :heart:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kembie said:

And sorry for not asking you first, I reposted JS hot smoking pic on my wall, along with your quote, credit to you.   Thank you once again ... all for the love on Jong Sukkie :heart:

There's really no need to ask me first, my friend. Anyway, it's in line with a personal goal of letting the whole world know of this one great man named Lee Jong Suk. The more shares the better. I hear some say i'm flooding because i post in several pages. if flooding is what they call it then so be it.

And thanks, my friend, for all your kind words. In an LJS group chat where i belong, they also have but nice words about you. Now I know why. :) Thanks again....and yes, these are all for the love of Jong Suk :heart:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, lanieqp said:

There's really no need to ask me first, my friend. Anyway, it's in line with a personal goal of letting the whole world know of this one great man named Lee Jong Suk. The more shares the better. I hear some say i'm flooding because i post in several pages. if flooding is what they call it then so be it.

And thanks, my friend, for all your kind words. In an LJS group chat where i belong, they also have but nice words about you. Now I know why. :) Thanks again....and yes, these are all for the love of Jong Suk :heart:

Ohhh,  you guys talked about me ???  :sweatingbullets:   Lol ... well, thank you for the compliments.  Back to you, chingu, please DO NOT say that you flood or spam or whatever word they use, especially if it's our  Mr A-Man Lee Jong Suk-ssi on the wall.   We can never get enough of him.   Boy, missing his smile and gaze so bad   

• Like 3

"I received an honorable mention at the SBS Drama Award but I don’t know what it’s about. I was nominated for The Best Actor and I was expecting to win. But I saw Seong Dong-il getting it and I thought it was better I didn’t take it home. It would have been embarrassing to take home such a grand prize." - Lee Jong Suk as quoted in one of his 2015 interviews.

PERFECTION IS ONE'S AWARENESS OF HIS OWN IMPERFECTIONS

60015007_599710870547900_8345620475493220352_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_eui2=AeHu-S2kvRDlv-fHYEGKKX2QiDmzQVeWVyYaYDVW3n0x16tFAqZZmu5T_4fTKdas1JcT-aKQ_xeY9YhVV-BkTkXtQxuoEYmcObuCXldhWHjAcw&_nc_ht=scontent.fmnl6-2.fna&oh=0c9389f3ec9a3db7ed29f59974fc2d76&oe=5D56D9A1

• Like 5

"A superior man who is modest in his speech but exceeds in his actions."

There could never be a more accurate description of our Mr. Lee than that.

60078030_477349169670446_891433991431782400_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_eui2=AeEWs0mtfUbxtsUMJGfOdxnIenz2Eizot0kGdhxtyg_h1ufEo5-vW9OnuYKAR30zZGbe4PvcER_HI5PMMiDaTIJHKQtxGHvA1-Nhwm-99Oxs1g&_nc_ht=scontent.fmnl3-1.fna&oh=d985961e31fe8e56f8d36c03b1b9ddd8&oe=5D587989

• Like 5

Image may contain: 1 person, closeup

2019.05.13 Monday... 600 days left till he'll come back...

• Like 5