Quantcast
nonski

Lee Jong Suk 이종석 ||[on MS]Drama: Completed - [Romance is a Bonus Book][Praise of Death] Upcoming - |Unreleased C-Drama - Jade Lover

[bnt photo] Lee Jong Suk and his killing smile

82d9h0xra5rzk9nb9hfreiv8o3rikqmi.jpg

[by Chloe Yun / Photo by Kim Gang Yoo]
On October 11 actress Lee Jong Suk appeared at TRUGEN store in D-CUBE Department Shore and held an autograph signing event. 
Meanwhile Lee Jong Suk is a new model for fashion brand TRUGEN.
e0aesy2s85i3bbewlzgjylz5gedvxs02.jpg

Lee Jong Suk TRUGEN Autograph Signing Event

Write: 2013-10-11 14:29:54 

• Like 5

does anyone have a link to LJS Indonesia fan meet eng sub or other fan meets? i have watched his manila crankup and china fan meet.

[SBS Star] 5 Celebrities Who Worth a Million Dollars but Took Roles Without Getting Paid

201308421_1280.jpg
It is only natural for the actors to get paid for their work. However, there are a number of actors who took roles without financial rewards and set a great example for other celebrities. Some say that they did it because of their connection with the production team, and other say that they wanted to help them create a better film under a tight budget by donating their talent. To take a role without getting paid is not an easy decision to make; especially when one normally gets paid millions of dollars per film or drama. Here are the list of celebrities who surprised the public with such a bold but impressive move.

1. Lee Jong Suk 

201259065_1280.jpg

Actor Lee Jong Suk joined SBS' drama 'He Hymn of Death' as a male lead without getting paid.

It turns out that he had a connection with Park Soo-jin, the drama's director whom he first met in 2017 while filming SBS' beloved drama 'While You Were Sleeping'.

201259064_1280.jpg

Lee Jong Suk said, "I decided to join 'He Hymn of Death' because I have always adored one-act play, and I wanted to be loyal to our director, Park Soo-jin."

https://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1005244586#sns

• Like 5

12 K-Drama Couples That Exude The Best Chemistry

12 K-Drama Couples That Exude The Best Chemistry

One of the most exciting parts about K-dramas is finding out who the two main leads are. When the two leads are super popular, the only thing you can really hope for is that the chemistry is there. It’s tragic, really, when there’s a lot of anticipation surrounding the main leads and then when the series starts, there’s not even a flicker of that spark. Most of the time, the success and popularity of a K-series ride a lot on how well the main leads connect. Here’s a look at 12 drama couples who had the best chemistry!

Warning: Minor spoilers for the dramas below.

Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo in “W”

Lee Jong Suk has had his fair share of amazing co-stars, but the one female lead that he had some serious chemistry with, is Han Hyo Joo in the series, “W.” There are several scenes that are hot and heavy, but the one scene in particular that comes to mind is when they had this intense kiss scene:

But even prior to the filming of the series, it seemed like the two were already super close and didn’t have a problem getting friendly with each other. They need to be in another project together!

han-hyo-joo.png

Watch “W”:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1319489wpp/12-k-drama-couples-that-exude-the-best-chemistry

• Like 4

Man, Soompi really misses Jongsuk! How many articles have they included him in since he left?? :) (I am not complaining!!)

• Like 4