Quantcast
nonski

Lee Jong Suk 이종석 ||[on MS]Drama: Completed - [Romance is a Bonus Book][Praise of Death] Upcoming - |Unreleased C-Drama - Jade Lover

56350855_952448198294577_129654238713851

56340221_128138624954911_758432182032549

53544437_359100701364791_278485277368687

55914422_2295982367312382_23966731843485

Spoiler

Cr: jshine_fc_leejongsuk

005RbTA9ly1g1oo3qnk1yj32pc1wvu0x.jpg

收到了无可替代的演员李钟硕 给我们联合餐车应援的签名认证啦,欧巴用留言与我们告别:好像不能好好地打个招呼,心里觉得好可惜..很感谢,演着恩浩我好像更幸福了..托福!!会好好回来的.要一直幸福哦!❤️
翻译:李夫人
Cr: 鍾愛唯碩李钟硕FanClub

Brief trans: 『 Actor Lee Jong Suk's 9th Debut Anniversary Charity Event Report/ Postscript 』
First of all, a total of 9 teams, the Korea official fanclub withJS, Japan CLUB-J, China JSHINE, China 辣妈, Hong Kong, Macau, Myanmar, Indonesia and Philippines, and also not to miss out, the name of our Actor Lee Jong Suk, participated in this donation activity. After the fanclub approximate the donation sum of $7.6 million won, the fc communicated this to @ amanproject2018; through the agency, Actor Lee Jong Suk also conveyed his wish to do charity together with fans. Perhaps it is because the original donation sum mentioned to the agency was $7.6 million won, he transferred a $2.4 million won to the fc (to raise $10 million won for the event) with the message "Thank you, I love you" on the remittance note. Together with overseas fans who raised a higher amount than expected, the donation for this anniversary project totalled $12 million won. The donations all goes to Yongin City; it  will be used to buy sports shoes as Children's Day gift for children from low income family. 
Aside, Actor Lee Jong Suk left a message for fans (with his autograph) through the official fanclub before his enlistment. He wrote "It seems that I cannot greet you properly, it's a pity.. I am very thankful, I became happier after acting as Eun Ho.. Thanks to you!! I will come back well. Be happy always! ❤️
"

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, grace_grg said:

Can anyone please tell me why LJS has a scar in the middle of lower lips? I am really curious whenever i see him. Does any one know how he got that scar?

hmmm it isn't a scar it's just a lip line 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

D3oNCluUIAAatGH.jpg

D3oNCl1UcAAlHEG.jpg

D3oNCl4U0AAh2dN.jpg

D3oNHMYUUAEH9H9.jpg

D3oNHMZUUAAkyuC.jpg

English Translation for Charity Project Activity Report to Celebrate Lee Jong-suk’s 9th Debut Anniversary

First, there are 9 groups that participated in this activity namely Korea official fanclub WithJS, Japan Club-J, China JSHINE, Lee Jongsuk Chinese Hot Mum Fan Club, Hong Kong, Macau, Myanmar, Indonesia & Philippines ~
And of course the name that can’t be omitted ~ our Actor! !

It's very grateful and exciting to share good intentions with fans like this. 
The message written on the remitter's note, "Thank you, I love you" simply makes us feel like crying....ᅲᅲ

Spoiler

• Like 5

20 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

hmmm it isn't a scar it's just a lip line 

Really? I have never seen such lip line... very unique--> that makes him charming. I thought it was some scar. I always wonder how he got the scar lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

On 4/5/2019 at 9:27 AM, ibru said:

Hi, everyone!

How are you?

It is the first video which was made really by me last summer)))

Does anyone have more info about his modeling time?

I've a lot of photos from that time, but would like to know more

@Rania Zeid @nonski I hope you have it :D

@ibru I'm looking for it after reading this.  One of my external drives got some problem and it contained my LJS files and a third of my kdrama collection.  I will try to post here once I am able to retrive them.  Btw, love your video. :)  

I like the post about Why We Miss LJS

tbh he is so charismatic as an actor, he made any role he is in alive.

Since I Hear Your Voice then School 2013, and that mini-drama Pretty something sorry i forgot the full title, he had been moving forward showing everyone that he is one of the key actors in the entertainment industry.  He had made his niche and he had become an irreplaceable actor like he always wanted to.  Almost two years will not really matter in his career because he had it set already.  All I wish to see him in his comeback is some really good drama again, like what he always does.

I was never take much into beauty but that's a given in his case but more so because of his acting and I believe that is what he would really want for us to love him because he is the actor that can deliver.

I am also sorry that I am not posting much here but know that I always go back and check.

My purpose for this thread is for people to come post and show their love for Sukkie and I think i got no problem with posts.  It's overflowing love here.  I also maintain other threads and I have to personally keep it up cuz there isn't as much post as here.  Thank you guys for helping me in keeping this thread and for the love to Sukkie alive.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

53 minutes ago, nonski said:

Almost two years will not really matter in his career because he had it set already.  All I wish to see him in his comeback is some really good drama again, like what he always does.

I was never take much into beauty but that's a given in his case but more so because of his acting and I believe that is what he would really want for us to love him because he is the actor that can deliver.

I am also sorry that I am not posting much here but know that I always go back and check.

My purpose for this thread is for people to come post and show their love for Sukkie and I think i got no problem with posts.  It's overflowing love here.  I also maintain other threads and I have to personally keep it up cuz there isn't as much post as here.  Thank you guys for helping me in keeping this thread and for the love to Sukkie alive.

Hi @nonski  So good to hear from you, our creator of this forum since 2010.  If not for you and many others, we would not have known so much of info / history of Jong Suk-ssi - me for one, I truly grateful.      Echo you on those phrases in bold above.  I was impressed by him due to his acting, followed by his personality and charisma when I chanced and read more of him via this thread, honestly.  That was in 2016.  We know you are busy moderating other areas - thank you for your effort.  Do drop by here once awhile and inspire us more.    Also my heartfelt thanks to fellow chingus here who have been continuously posting updates.   

#wewillwaitforyouleejongsuk

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@nonski thanks dear for your reply! It would be great if you post it here.

I’m collecting all info about him and sorting it by years))) 

I don’t have enough from his modeling time.

When I see any new photo I’d like to know when it was, where and why.

It takes a lot of time, so I’m going to be busy with this work till he will come back :D

• Like 2
  • Love 2