Quantcast
nonski

Lee Jong Suk 이종석 ||[on MS]Drama: Completed - [Romance is a Bonus Book][Praise of Death] Upcoming - |Unreleased C-Drama - Jade Lover

Weekly Romance – Scenes That Will Make Your Heart Flutter

romance is a bonus book lee jongsuk

Have you been watching dramas these days? If not, you are missing many great scenes! If you like romance, this new Kpopmap series might be for you. Be aware of spoilers.

We made a selection of three scenes from K-Dramas this week that will make your heart flutter by their cuteness and romantic vibes. These scenes are the sweetest of this week. No more words, here is the list!

Let us know in the comment which scene you prefer and/or what is the sweetest scene of this week episodes according to you.

1- “Romance Is A Bonus Book

Lee JongSuk and Lee NaYoung as Cha EunHo and Kang DanYi

If you like a cheesy demonstration of love, this is for you! Lee JongSuk and Lee NaYoung are one of the cutest couples. Lee JongSuk’s sincere love and affection for Lee NaYoung is never failing.

As both are working at the same publishing company, viewers are the witness of their sweet daily interaction at work. This scene caught our attention as they are sending hearts to each other and try to be ‘discreet’ and unseen from other employees passing by. Their love relationship is a goal for many.

With the end of the drama, many are sad to separate from this adorable couple.

lee jongsuk romance is a bonus book, lee jongsuk cute, lee jongsuk 2019, lee jongsuk drama, lee jongsuk romance is a supplement, lee jongsuk lee nayoung

lee jongsuk romance is a bonus book, lee jongsuk cute, lee jongsuk 2019, lee jongsuk drama, lee jongsuk romance is a supplement, lee jongsuk lee nayoung

https://www.kpopmap.com/weekly-romance-scenes-that-will-make-your-heart-flutter/

• Like 3

REVIEW: Romance Is A Bonus Book (2019)

rb.jpg?resize=625%2C343&ssl=1

Romance Is A Bonus Book is such a sweet delight! Charming characters blended with simple, soothing, feel-good narrative make it a pleasing ride. And the show loves books as much as I do. So yes, it had to win me over for that if for nothing else!

It is a story about a woman (Kang Dani) restarting her career after a break (marriage, children, household, divorce). It is about the obstacles she faces to find a job again and how she enters a publishing company by lying about her experience, posing as only a high school graduate. We also meet her best friend, much younger than her, and like any workplace show, other characters of the office.

Notwithstanding the first episode consisting of extreme tragic situation of our heroine, the drama keeps the touch very natural and subtle. I loved Dani right from the start — she is hard working, funny, mature, understanding, strong-willed and optimistic. I love that the show never makes her annoyingly cute or child-like. Lee Na Young plays the character with such an amazing naturalness, no over-the-top acting or exaggerated emotions. Cha Eun Ho (Lee Jong Suk) is a sweetheart! He keeps supporting her without being possessive or pushy. He simply wants to keep her happy. As a person, he is caring and kind.

rb4.png?resize=625%2C343&ssl=1

I adore that the second leads have their own individuality other than rivaling for love for main leads. They are good people and it’s so satisfying to see them move on from their unrequited love. Especially, Ji Seo Joon, who is a true gentleman and a sweet, sensitive and lovable person.

I do have to say that there were certain side stories and characters that I found kind of boring and didn’t pay much attention when they were on screen. I did enjoy the female bonding and general camaraderie between everyone. The show also suffers the same way as any story that is stretched more than required — fillers and nothing much left in the end. Also, the whole arc about Professor Kang was uninteresting and dull. And I was sad that the drama did not use the terrific teaser song anywhere!

rb6.png?resize=625%2C339&ssl=1

The drama gives us lots of book metaphors and references, not to mention a fresh setting about a publishing company. Books play a major part here and we even have a library date! Speaking of which, the main couple is as sweet as the cool summer breeze. They understand each other so well, and Lee Na Young and Lee Jong Suk have an effortless chemistry. Yes, the romance is pretty chaste but very warm and tender. I loved the secondary couple too, so cute and dorky.

rb3.png?resize=625%2C342&ssl=1

The cinematography is lovely with gorgeous shots. Lee Jong Suk is perfectly sweet and warm in the show. As I said before, Lee Na Young is spot on with her natural and understated acting. Wi Ha Joon is my new crush and Jung Yoo Jin again gives a strong impression as a woman who is workaholic as well as good-hearted. Kim Tae Woo is funny as the boss and Kim Yoo Mi is also great as the cold co-founder of the firm.

In a nutshell, Romance Is A Bonus Book is like a book that is not too deep or memorable but every chapter leaves you with warm fuzzies.

My Rating: 8 out of 10

rb2.jpg?resize=625%2C334&ssl=1

https://thedramacorner.com/2019/03/19/review-romance-is-a-bonus-book-2019/

• Like 2

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, text

This drama pairing is legendary. Lee Jong Suk and Lee Bo Young are so cute in this drama about a special high school student (Lee Jong Suk) who is in love with the lawyer (Lee Bo Young) who was a witness in court for his father’s murder case back when they were both kids. Fast forward many years, and they find out that the man who murdered his father is out from jail and now after the lawyer. The well-paced thriller and legal aspect of this drama complements the sweet, bickering romance between Lee Jong Suk and Lee Bo Young. While their romance doesn’t fully flesh out until the latter half of the drama, it’s really a blessing in disguise because the first half shows Lee Jong Suk sweetly sulking and helping Lee Bo Young’s character get together with Yoon Sang Hyun‘s. It’s very second male lead of him to do so, but rest assured, he doesn’t keep his feelings to himself forever!

Start watching “I Hear Your Voice” below: 

https://www.viki.com/videos/227184v-i-hear-your-voice-episode-1

Credit https://www.soompi.com/article/1308236wpp/7-main-characters-that-exhibit-sweet-second-male-lead-qualities

• Like 2