Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

53430084_2096124707123501_769007371375567285_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-ams3-1.cdninstagram.com

53290062_386113271941855_4224370551080367454_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-ams3-1.cdninstagram.com

54277479_283770015878703_2927744960025983851_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-ams3-1.cdninstagram.com

53098734_853678408297537_2771876826258692362_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-ams3-1.cdninstagram.com

54513225_382962108922793_7747285000253283116_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-ams3-1.cdninstagram.com

Lee Jong Suk's poetry book, "Everything is your Fault"
Chapter 1
Poem #13, page 42
Title: JUST TELL ME 

Don't hesitate to tell
Now, not tomorrow morning
Just tell me, there is no time

Say I love you

Say I like you

Say I miss you

It's going to get sunny
The wind is blowing, 
the bird is crying
And now don't worry... 

Say I love you

Say I like you

Say I miss you.:bawling::bawling::bawling:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvCKq_sl8Nv/

• Like 3
  • Love 1

내일 아짐이 안이에요, 지금이에요 (not tomorrow morning, but today), from  the poem immediately above, is a frequent quote at my house. :) 

Actually, Jongsuk collected the poems and of course they are his photos, and he also did the narration and directed the video that accompanies the book. But the poems themselves are not by him but by Na Tae Joo. If you watched RIABB, then you got to hear many more of this man's poems. I think all of the real poem books used in that drama were NTJ collections, and at the end where Cha Eun Ho announced that "poet Na's" book had just gone into its 5th printing--I'm sure that was on purpose. Jongsuk really loves the poems of Na Tae Joo. :)

• Like 4

2 hours ago, frozentundra said:

내일 아짐이 안이에요, 지금이에요 (not tomorrow morning, but today), from  the poem immediately above, is a frequent quote at my house. :) 

Actually, Jongsuk collected the poems and of course they are his photos, and he also did the narration and directed the video that accompanies the book. But the poems themselves are not by him but by Na Tae Joo. If you watched RIABB, then you got to hear many more of this man's poems. I think all of the real poem books used in that drama were NTJ collections, and at the end where Cha Eun Ho announced that "poet Na's" book had just gone into its 5th printing--I'm sure that was on purpose. Jongsuk really loves the poems of Na Tae Joo. :)

Here is it BECAUSE OF YOU 

• Like 3

17 Fun Date Ideas Based On Korean Dramas And Variety Shows

Mar 20, 2019
by erinunnie

Korean dramas and variety shows are always fun to watch, but they’re also full of awesome date ideas that you can try out with that special someone. Whether you’re looking for group date activities or something romantic to do one-on-one, this list has you covered. Start planning your next date and check out these great date ideas from your favorite shows!

Tandem Bike Riding

W-Tandem-Bike-540x360.jpg

Riding a tandem bike together is an adorable date idea that’s seen in several dramas like “W” and “The Smile Has Left Your Eyes.” So for your next date with that special someone, why not rent or borrow a tandem bike? You can explore your neighborhood, a local park, or ride it around for a fun date in the city, all while chatting and getting to know each other a little better.

Aquarium

I-Hear-Your-Voice-Aquarium-540x304.jpg

Check out what’s living under the sea with a date at the aquarium, inspired by “I Hear Your Voice.” Not only will it give you a chance to chat and learn more about each other, but it will help you feel like a kid again as you wonder at all the amazing creatures in the sea. Plus, it can be a pretty romantic place to steal a kiss and confess to that special someone!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1309069wpp/17-fun-date-ideas-based-on-korean-dramas-and-variety-shows

• Like 3

Romance Is a Bonus Book: Episode 15 - RECAP

Love isn’t just about grand gestures. A lot of it lies in the little things. Like being there when someone needs you, no matter what. It’s not always easy, but I guess if it was, it wouldn’t be love.

EPISODE 15:”Even Without You Telling Me, I Should Have Known”

RBB15-00183.jpg

RBB15-00005.jpg

RBB15-00010.jpg

Spoiler

RBB15-00016.jpg

RBB15-00028.jpg

RBB15-00032.jpg

RBB15-00080.jpg

RBB15-00130.jpg

RBB15-00161.jpg

RBB15-00175.jpg

RBB15-00164.jpg

RBB15-00172.jpg

RBB15-00174.jpg

RBB15-00184.jpg

Full -->> http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/03/romance-is-a-bonus-book-episode-15/

• Like 3

d8bcf3dbgy1g11nilvwj6g20dw0qhqvf.gif&key=1d1b041449ac77df906fcb5a92e32a6daf1e3a7b1de7408b6ea49ffaeb75b830

I guess that missing you is just my heart's way of reminding me how much I love you. .

I feel that a big piece in my heart travels with you wherever you go.

And missing someone and not being able to see you is the worst feeling ever.
But NO ONE can replace you.

GIF via @asiaren

Text via https://www.instagram.com/p/BuwDVRUFFNn/

• Like 4
  • Love 1

52591823_2079237355505454_8939491051120373088_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fiev1-1.fna.fbcdn.net

Romance Is A Bonus Book Review

tvN’s Romance Is A Bonus Book has come to an end *sad* also this is Lee Jon Suk’s last drama after he enlisted! But was this drama really that good?

The drama talks about Kang Dan Yi who decides to get back to work after giving it all up to be a housewife but despite her impressive career and excellent educational background, she couldn’t find anyone willing to hire her due to her age and lack of experience! She decides to work at her friend 
Cha Eun Ho’s Publishing Company! Cha Eun Ho is a genius writer and the youngest chief editor ever at this company. He is smart and handsome, he looks cold-hearted but he is honestly warm and have a soft spot for his friend Dan Yi.

When you first read the synopsis, you would feel like the plot is over-used, predictable and it will mostly focus on the romance, but this drama turned out to be more than that, It talked about important things such as how society looks and treats mothers-housewives who decide to go back to work, mothers at work and showed us what really goes around publishing a book, what happen when it doesn’t sell, which I found fascinating because I really didn’t know how these things work, It really takes a lot of work to make just one book! I’m not a big fan of reading but after watching this drama It really made me appreciate and want to read more books hehe

I was truly satisfied with the plot and I appreciate the way it was neatly developed. This drama is the type that makes you feel at ease when you watch it, It was really relaxing as there were no dramas or unnecessary dragging, everything was gradually/smoothly build up and made sense.

D1sgvOZU8AAJIYG.jpg

The acting was so good, everyone just matched well with their character and brought each of them to life. We saw everyone grow and change in a heartwarming and natural way. They were all unique and had different charms. The leads’ chemistry was so good and I loved how they were caring and considerate of each other, there were no misunderstandings or any typical kdrama problems were it leads to a breakup, It was a mature and healthy relationship. The way the other romantic relationships formed was also really nice and natural. Some complained that the drama didn’t focus too much on Lee Jong Suk and Lee Na Young but honestly that’s what made me love it even more. I just loved how we got to see the growth and lives of each character, It made it look more realistic. I have to say, my favorite part was the friendship. You can feel they truly cared for and supported each other on many different occasions! I wanted to see more of the three ‘club ladies’ but I’m still satisfied with what we got hehe

D16BWvfU8AEgSkC.jpg

Overall, this was a well-made, heat-warming, healing and beautiful drama that I truly recommend everyone to watch it especially if you are looking for a soft and light drama. But be prepared you may cry your eyes out in some scenes hehe

My Rating:

Overall: 9/10
Acting: 9/10
Story: 9/10

https://www.netizendrama.com/romance-is-a-bonus-book-review/

• Like 3