Quantcast
nonski

Lee Jong Suk 이종석 ||[on MS]Drama: Completed - [Romance is a Bonus Book][Praise of Death] Upcoming - |Unreleased C-Drama - Jade Lover

tumblr_pnrbbcuqrp1s3irc6o1_500.gif
tumblr_pnrbbcuqrp1s3irc6o2_500.gif
tumblr_pnrbbcuqrp1s3irc6o3_500.gif

Stop being cute.You make me want to kiss you again.

romance is a bonus book     romance is a supplement     kdramanetwork     lee jong suk     kdramaedit     lee na young    kdrama     kdrama gif     my edit     my gifs     ribb edit  
  • Like 7

D1YuzonUcAA2xsV.jpg

Romance is a Bonus Book
Text Preview for Ep15
Broadcast Date: 2019-03-16(Saturday)

Translated by Astrid
Proofread by Joanna5959

Cr: Jshine 

• Like 3

Hi, Everyone!

I'm in bad mood today...

... I have found out that Lee Min Ho's fans are making daily post on IG: he is coming for his work and back from the office.... So they all know.... where it is and Min Ho doesn't make any secret of his location...

Spoiler

Jong Suk .... I don't understand...

He left without any message to the fans on IG... or Weibo... I was waiting... And you?

Why he even did not come to the Romance is a bonus book - Wrap Up Party on March 7th...??? - It's a pity!

I remember that when he did not come to W2W Wrap Up Party (because of photo set for InStyle)... he made a V-Live video chat with fans..

I'm a little bit upset...

.. D 661

Spoiler

• Sad 3

It is an old interview.. But it was re-upload on January 26... In this cut he is speaking about Lee Na Young...

110223 ⓌⒾⒹⒺ Special - Lee Jong Suk

• Like 3

I am sorry that you feel sad, @ibru. Jongsuk has had such a prolific career, plus he is so active on IG, we have gotten used to seeing him all the time, and now suddenly it is all silent. It's quite an adjustment. I think the whole fandom feels a bit lost and blank. 

I'm guessing he simply ran out of time to do all of the things he wanted to or needed to and was not able to attend the wrap up party. Perhaps he felt that in his last moments, he wanted to spend that time with his family. Or maybe he was concerned about having enough time to prepare, or worried that he might be followed too much, too close to his departure. Or maybe it was easier for him to just leave without a word--he was quite sad at his FMs at the thought of saying goodbye, after all. We don't know. It's kind of a big life change for him; you don't always get to do everything you intend at times like that.

As for serving quietly, it's only my opinion as a non Korean, non celebrity, and non soldier. But I think that sometimes when too much attention is given to celebrities while serving their duty as a regular citizen, it can create a bit of resentment. People in general don't WANT to serve in the military, so when some celebrities seem to be getting special treatment, the regular soldiers feel as if it's not fair. It can build a bit of a negative attitude towards the person. Of *course* it would be lovely if we were able to hear updates on how he is doing. But I also think that people at home might respect him more if he is quietly doing his duty like anyone else. (Note: I have my doubts that he will be able to keep his location a secret for the next what, 662 days? But we'll see how long he manages.) 

Does anyone know, can they post online when they are on leave? I want to say yes, but I am not sure. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, frozentundra said:

I am sorry that you feel sad, @ibru. Jongsuk has had such a prolific career, plus he is so active on IG, we have gotten used to seeing him all the time, and now suddenly it is all silent. It's quite an adjustment. I think the whole fandom feels a bit lost and blank. 

I'm guessing he simply ran out of time to do all of the things he wanted to or needed to and was not able to attend the wrap up party. Perhaps he felt that in his last moments, he wanted to spend that time with his family. Or maybe he was concerned about having enough time to prepare, or worried that he might be followed too much, too close to his departure. Or maybe it was easier for him to just leave without a word--he was quite sad at his FMs at the thought of saying goodbye, after all. We don't know. It's kind of a big life change for him; you don't always get to do everything you intend at times like that.

As for serving quietly, it's only my opinion as a non Korean, non celebrity, and non soldier. But I think that sometimes when too much attention is given to celebrities while serving their duty as a regular citizen, it can create a bit of resentment. People in general don't WANT to serve in the military, so when some celebrities seem to be getting special treatment, the regular soldiers feel as if it's not fair. It can build a bit of a negative attitude towards the person. Of *course* it would be lovely if we were able to hear updates on how he is doing. But I also think that people at home might respect him more if he is quietly doing his duty like anyone else. (Note: I have my doubts that he will be able to keep his location a secret for the next what, 662 days? But we'll see how long he manages.) 

Does anyone know, can they post online when they are on leave? I want to say yes, but I am not sure. 

I new @frozentundra that it wouldn't be easy... and thank you for support

D1K7EODUwAAQ5vN.jpg

https://twitter.com/etocean/status/1104150551929876481

• Like 5

8 hours ago, ibru said:

Hi, Everyone!

I'm in bad mood today...

... I have found out that Lee Min Ho's fans are making daily post on IG: he is coming for his work and back from the office.... So they all know.... where it is and Min Ho doesn't make any secret of his location...

Hide contents

Jong Suk .... I don't understand...

He left without any message to the fans on IG... or Weibo... I was waiting... And you?

Why he even did not come to the Romance is a bonus book - Wrap Up Party on March 7th...??? - It's a pity!

I remember that when he did not come to W2W Wrap Up Party (because of photo set for InStyle)... he made a V-Live video chat with fans..

I'm a little bit upset...

.. D 661

Hide contents

Don't be sad sweetie he's probably more upset than us and didn't want to show it cz he doesn't want us to get more sad than we already are...he didn't want to make a big fuss of the enlisting thingy u know what knetizens might say and react, they could v make a big deal of it... as for the message to fans he already met them in person in his latest fm tour, talked to them, and us cz what he said was for all of us not just who were there, he thanked us all and said good bye wz tears...

as for daily posts of him going and leaving his enlistment place, it's still too early not before a month or two i think cz at first he will be getting some sort of training or something like that 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1