Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

most searched kdrama, most popular korean drama

10 Most Searched Dramas In Korea (Based On Mar. 10 Data)

Which dramas do you think Koreans are searching the most for? Which current drama catches the curiosity of Koreans?

Naver has a ranking of the most searched dramas in Korea with a daily ranking. Being searched online does not mean that these dramas are the most watched, but it is the most issued dramas of the day. It is also interesting to see the changing trends with dramas going up and down from the searching list (changing every day).

This list is based on the data of Mar. 10 daily searched dramas.

1- “My Only One”

2- “Romance is a Bonus Book

3- “The Fiery Priest”

4- “Big Issue”

5- “Liver Or Die” 

6- “Love in Sadness”

7- “Dazzling

8- “Possessed” 

9- “Touch Your Heart

10- “Babel”

most searched kdrama, most popular korean drama

New dramas “Big Issue” and “Possessed” entered the ranking. “Touch Your Heart” entered again the ranking. “My Only One” stayed the number one. On the overall, the top 10 does not show much change from last week.

https://www.kpopmap.com/10-most-searched-dramas-in-korea-based-on-mar-10-data/

Romance Is A Bonus Book ratings, Romance Is A supplement ratings, Romance Is A Bonus Book drama, Romance Is A Bonus Book tvn, Romance Is A Bonus Book lee jongsuk, Romance Is A supplement drama, Romance Is A supplement tvn, Romance Is A supplement lee jongsuk

Romance Is A Bonus Book ratings, Romance Is A supplement ratings, Romance Is A Bonus Book drama, Romance Is A Bonus Book tvn, Romance Is A Bonus Book lee jongsuk, Romance Is A supplement drama, Romance Is A supplement tvn, Romance Is A supplement lee jongsuk

Ratings Of TvN Drama “Romance Is A Bonus Book” With Lee Jong Suk And Lee Na Young (Seventh Week)

"Romance is a Bonus Book” also called “Romance is a Supplement” is a romantic comedy with Lee Jong Suk and Lee Na Young. The drama is at its seventh week of airing.

The drama tells the stories of people who work at a publishing company and the love story between a genius writer and the youngest chief editor at the publishing company (Lee JongSuk) and a divorced mom going through hardships who is penniless and homeless and who is trying her best to find a job (Lee Na Young). For more information, posters, and trailer about the drama, you can check our cast and summary here.

The drama airs on Saturday-Sunday at 9 pm KST on cable channel tvN.

According to Nielsen Korea, ratings of the drama are the following, on Mar. 9, the 13th episode had 5.3, and on Mar. 10, the 14th episode had 6.3%.

The drama ratings increased and reached its best-ever ratings.

You can check previous ratings here.

The drama is at the top of the most searched dramas of the day ranked 2nd on Naver (as for Mar. 10).

https://www.kpopmap.com/ratings-of-tvn-drama-romance-is-a-bonus-book-with-lee-jongsuk-and-lee-nayoung-seventh-week/

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

Hey Guys how are you doin ?? :) 

you know that now we willl be somehow alone for 2 years  till our sukii comesback to us ... hopefully we will get thru this together and stick around for suki's sake :) .. big hug for you alll

For now, I am quite okay because we still have RIABB till this weekend :bawling:   But after that,  guess we will need each other to keep ourselves warm here and everywhere.   Hugs to you too @Rania Zeid , @ibru and others for keeping this thread WARM and SWEET.   I will remain here faithfully as always, to you guys and to Jong Suk-ssi too.    Like I said, what is 2 years when we can be forever.

May all be well, may he too.   Love:heart:

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, kembie said:

For now, I am quite okay because we still have RIABB till this weekend :bawling:   But after that,  guess we will need each other to keep ourselves warm here and everywhere.   Hugs to you too @Rania Zeid , @ibru and others for keeping this thread WARM and SWEET.   I will remain here faithfully as always, to you guys and to Jong Suk-ssi too.    Like I said, what is 2 years when we can be forever.

May all be well, may he too.   Love:heart:

it will hit us for real when the drama ends and there won't be no more of suki's content....but it will pass if we support and stand by  each other :) 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

it will hit us for real when the drama ends and there won't be no more of suki's content....but it will pass if we support and stand by  each other :) 

Yes my dear! I will support everyone! 

Love you !:heart:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

'Romance is a Bonus Book' weekend review: Dan-yi finds a trove of notes about Kang Byeong-jun at Eun-ho's house

'Romance is a Bonus Book' over the weekend took an unexpected turn as Dan-yi found the truth about author Kang Byeong-jun through a diary that he had left behind

'Romance is a Bonus Book' weekend review: Dan-yi finds a trove of notes about Kang Byeong-jun at Eun-ho's house

In the weekend episodes — 13 and 14 — of 'Romance is a Bonus Book', Dan-yi's character finds herself going through a lot in terms of work and her personal life. She resigns as the contract worker in Eun-ho's publishing company.

With the help of Ms Go, she finds a job in a different publishing company but soon realizes that her boss in the new company makes her do tasks that are not part of her job. She also grows closer to Eun-ho and there are many romantic moments to make fans of Eun-ho and Dan-yi happy.

In the beginning, Dan-yi is not aware of what is happening between Ms Go and Eun-ho regarding her employment. She prepares for the company competition and, along with the other two newbies, she makes her submission as well, despite being a contract worker.

The marketing department head, Ms Seo, discusses with the other department heads and the CEO the possibility of transferring Dan-yi to her team after seeing her enthusiasm. However, it comes to light that Dan-yi is not eligible as she omitted her graduation details from her resume. Dan-yi hears about this from Ms Seo and feels bad for Eun-ho. She tells him not to worry and, over a text message, tells him to consider that she has been informed about her contract being voided. Eun-ho, on the other hand, doesn't want Dan-yi to give up as it is not illegal to remove information from the resume. 

The next day at work, not only has Ms Go found the truth about Dan-yi lying on the resume, but the entire office has come to know the truth about her.

A colleague then blames Dan-yi of forgetting an important task in front of Ms Go and Dan-yi is not able to hold it all in and hands in her resignation. Hae-rin informs Eun-ho about Dan-yi's decision. He hurriedly leaves his lecture to be by her side. The two spend a day in and Eun-ho comforts Dan-yi.

She doesn't stay low for long and, surprisingly, with the help of Ms Go, finds a job at a smaller publishing company. It is only later that she realises that her bosses are not what they seem. They make her do things that are not a part of her job and, to forget that, she starts cleaning up Eun-ho's house over the weekend and finds a box full things that belonged to author Byeong-jun. After putting together different notes that the author made about his day before his disappearance and, at the end of the episode, she realises the truth.

'Romance is a Bonus Book' has all the right elements of romance, which is heightened by the chemistry between Eun-ho and Dan-yi. As the show nears its ending, however, the track of author Kang Byeong-jun is starting to seem half-hearted.

From when the show began, the author's arc has been underdeveloped and even a big moment, such as Dan-yi finding the truth about the disappearance of her favourite author, lacks drama. So, the big reveal doesn't necessarily come across as a major plot twist.

While one would have expected the truth to affect Dan-yi and Eun-ho's relationship one way or another, it might turn out to be a mere handicap to provide the protagonist with a traumatic past — something that the audiences have come to expect of a strong male lead.

If this was not the case, Seo-joon, the second male lead's character, would have been more developed and he would have also spent more time understanding what happened to Byeong-jun than trying to woo Dan-yi.

While it looked like Seo-joon would play a pivotal role from his first encounter with Eun-ho, the character's arc has not been very impressive.

https://meaww.com/romance-is-a-bonus-book-episode-13-episode-14-review-cha-eun-ho-kang-dan-yi

• Like 4

tumblr_pnrbbcuqrp1s3irc6o1_500.gif
tumblr_pnrbbcuqrp1s3irc6o2_500.gif
tumblr_pnrbbcuqrp1s3irc6o3_500.gif

Stop being cute.You make me want to kiss you again.

romance is a bonus book     romance is a supplement     kdramanetwork     lee jong suk     kdramaedit     lee na young    kdrama     kdrama gif     my edit     my gifs     ribb edit  
  • Like 8