Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

photo1038570.jpg

Lee Jong-suk to Begin National Duty Next Month

Actor Lee Jong-suk will be leaving fans for a while beginning next month to fulfill his national duty in public service.

He begins duty on the 8th of next month.

Lee Jong-suk received a class 4 in his physical examinations due to a ligament tear he sustained in an accident as a teenager. Basic military training will be scheduled while he is on duty.

His tvN weekend drama "Romance is a Bonus Book" is coming to an end soon so his departure will not affect the drama negatively.

Lee Jong-suk debuted in 2010 with the drama "Prosecutor Princess" and rose to stardom.

• Like 3

Lee Jong Suk Gave This Necklace To Lee Na Young In “Romance Is A Bonus Book”

romance is bonus book necklace, lee nayoung necklace, lee jongsuk necklace

Lee JongSuk and Lee NaYoung make viewers heart flutter with their love story in “Romance is a Bonus Book”.

In episode 9, Lee JongSuk (as Cha EunHo) is seen choosing jewelry for Lee NaYoung (as Kang DanYi). After choosing one necklace, he sweetly put on the necklace for her. He later offered it to her with pretty flowers.

Some viewers have been curious about the necklace.

romance is bonus book necklace, lee nayoung necklace, lee jongsuk necklace

It is from the brand DIDIER DUBOT. The product is called Mon Paris Necklace [JDPNRSS344B]. It costs approximately 249USD.

The brand also posted about it on their Instagram

https://www.kpopmap.com/lee-jongsuk-gave-this-necklace-to-lee-nayoung-in-romance-is-a-bonus-book/

• Like 3

Romance Is a Bonus Book:

Episode 9 - RECAP

RBB07-00012.jpg

We’ve passed the half-way point and it’s time our heroine got some answers from our hero. However, the answers Eun-ho has to give, might not be what Dan-yi is ready to hear.

EPISODE 9:”It’s Like Reading That Old Book For The First Time”

RBB07-00003-1.jpg

Hae-rin and Seo-joon marvel at the snow and then instantly text their respective crushes. Both go unanswered, however, as said crushes, Eun-ho and Dan-yi, are enjoying the snow together outside. Eun-ho’s comment on the beautiful snow triggers Dan-yi’s memory to his similar observation of the moon and the implied meaning, “I love you.”

Dan-yi flashes back to the night she’d told Eun-ho it made sense for a man to be turned off by an older, divorced single-mother, and he’d soberly replied that it never bothered him. Looking at Eun-ho now, Dan-yi asks point-blank if he likes her. Eun-ho freezes.

RBB07-00006.jpg

Without so much as a glance her way, Eun-ho pivots and heads back into the house. Once inside, his knees give out. Eun-ho panics that he nearly allowed Dan-yi to reject him on the spot. Dan-yi blinks after him, bewildered as to why he didn’t just deny it outright.

Full recap

http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/02/romance-is-a-bonus-book-episode-9/

• Like 4

3 Current Dramas You Should Be Watching Now (First Half Of 2019)

kdrama recommendation, kdrama review

2019 started with great dramas! There are many airing dramas with top Hallyu actors and also great plots. It is not easy to know where to start and also to not miss a catchy drama.

Here is a list of 3 dramas we recommend you to be watching among the numerous currently airing dramas.

Let us know your opinion in the comment!

1- “Romance is a Bonus Book” (tvN)

“Romance is a Bonus Book” is a romantic comedy with top actor Lee JongSuk and Lee NaYoung. The drama is set in a publishing company which is an excellent background for the story. The main couple is well-chosen: he has a one-sided love for her since young, she is divorced with a daughter, and she is trying to work again. Their age gap and chemistry is very lovely.

Lee JongSuk’s charms will make you fall for him from the start but you might also like the second male lead. It is also hilarious with the new employees of the company that bring much fun to the show. On the overall, it is a sweet love story.

Summary: The drama will tell the stories of people who work at a publishing company.

For full information, pictures, and trailer, you can check our cast and summary here.

kdrama recommendation, kdrama review

https://www.kpopmap.com/3-current-dramas-you-should-be-watching-now-first-half-of-2019/

• Like 4

SPOTTED: Filipino Actress Bela Padilla fangirling over “Romance Is A Bonus Book”

Filipino actress Bela Padilla is another Korean drama fangirl spotted on Instagram!

Recently, Bela Padilla has shared two different photos on her Instagram’s story which feature Romance Is A Bonus Book. It was lovely to have seen the pictures, especially the second one with a heart-shaped fruit on it.

52581004_3054110151281124_77696108278998 Photo Credits to Janelle Medrano via Bela Padilla’s Instagram story 53147937_3054110167947789_70861573936665 Photo Credits to Janelle Medrano via Bela Padilla’s Instagram story

Romance Is A Bonus Book is an ongoing tvN K-drama starring Lee Jong Suk and Lee Na Young. The series was premiered last January 26.

Along with Bela Padilla, co-stars Anne Curtis and Miss Universe 2015 Pia Alonzo-Wurtzbach are also into Hallyu! Isn’t it so adorable seeing numerous fans entering the world of Korean wave?

https://annyeongoppa.com/2019/02/25/spotted-filipino-actress-bela-padilla-fangirling-over-romance-is-a-bonus-book/

• Like 2

Memorable Romance Novel Lines From âRomance Is A Bonus Bookâ

Memorable Romance Novel Lines From “Romance Is A Bonus Book”

Feb 27, 2019
by C. Hong

As the love story between the two leads (Lee Na Young and Lee Jong Suk) unfolds in earnest, there have already been several memorable, straight-out-of-a-romance-novel lines from tvN’s “Romance Is A Bonus Book.”

“Romance Is a Bonus Book” tells the story of a relationship between an unemployed woman who gets a temporary job at a publishing company, Kang Dan Yi, and the company’s editor-in-chief, Cha Eun Ho.

Warning: There may be spoilers below. 

An old book, a new sentence

Although Cha Eun Ho initiated the process that set their romance in motion, the decisive moment was when Kang Dan Yi’s feelings changed. She began to see him not as a younger acquaintance, but a possible love interest. To Kang Dan Yi, Cha Eun Ho is like a good book. “I can take it out whenever and I’ve read it so often that I’ve memorized each line.”

However, when her feelings changed, she mused, “I keep seeing new sentences. Are there so many things in this book that I’ve missed? It feels like I’m reading a new book.” Ji Seo Joon replies, however, “The book hasn’t changed. The person who is reading it has changed.”

Like the passing of the seasons

During Cha Eun Ho’s confession, Kang Dan Yi asked him when he began to love her. He said, “Noona, do you notice when the seasons change? Can you pinpoint the exact moment that winter turns into spring? I don’t know the moment that I began to love you.”

He went on to say, “I like you. But there’s no need to work yourself up over it, you can just go on as you are now. I didn’t have a hard time when I was in love with you. It’s not a desperate love that I’ve staked my life on.”

One of those days

When two lovers share a long history of friendship, there are a lot of hidden moments that only come to light when the two fall in love. Cha Eun Ho has had many cases where he’d gotten drunk and gone to Kang Dan Yi’s house, seen her cry but not been able to do about it, and more. He’d waited for her with the mindset of, “I’ll wait until her heart is open enough to accept me.”

One day, he told her, “There are days like this sometimes. When it’s hard to be patient. These are days when I have to remind myself, ‘Be patient, be patient.'”

What are some of your favorite lines from the drama?

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1306754wpp/memorable-romance-novel-lines-from-romance-is-a-bonus-book

• Like 4

Lee Na Young Surprises Lee Jong Suk With Sweet Gift Ahead Of Military Enlistment

Lee Na Young Surprises Lee Jong Suk With Sweet Gift Ahead Of Military Enlistment

Feb 28, 2019
by E. Cha

Following the news of Lee Jong Suk’s upcoming military enlistment, Lee Na Young showed her support for her co-star in an adorable way!

Earlier this week, Lee Jong Suk announced that he would be enlisting in the military on March 8, approximately one week after his final shoot for tvN’s “Romance is a Bonus Book.”

On February 28, the actor revealed on Instagram that his co-star Lee Na Young had prepared a thoughtful surprise ahead of his enlistment. The actress sent a food truck to the set of the drama specifically for Lee Jong Suk, along with a sweet message cheering him on.

Lee Na Young wrote, “Eun Ho [Lee Jong Suk’s character in the drama], when spring, summer, autumn, and winter have each passed twice [a reference to his two years of mandatory military service], a season with a beautiful moon will come. Be healthy!”

The actress also playfully added a phrase used by Korean soldiers when they stand at attention, before signing the message, “Dani Dani [her character’s name in the drama].”

Lee Jong Suk expressed his gratitude by posting a photo of Lee Na Young’s message and writing, “Thank you so much, noona… this is the first time I’ve ever received a food truck from a co-star…”

He ended the caption with a play on words, writing, “My favorite number is [Lee] Na [Young].” (“Lee” is a homophone for the number two in Korean, while “Young” is a homophone for zero.)

We wish Lee Jong Suk all the best during his service!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1306838wpp/lee-na-young-surprises-lee-jong-suk-with-sweet-gift-ahead-of-military-enlistment

• Like 3

No photo description available.

Image may contain: one or more people

No photo description available.

[2019.02.27 Lee Na Young Sent a Food Truck to #LeeJong uk at the Filming Set of #RomanceIsABonusBook as a present on his last filming day)]
Translation of message on the banner: 
Eun Ho, ya!
After 2 seasons of spring, summer, fall and winter the beautiful moonlight season will come. Stay healthy! Salute!
From Dan Yi - Dan Yi - Your Dan Yi!

Translated by irene7an IG (https://www.instagram.com/p/BuZAVqYlw37/
Credit: http://m.dcinside.com/board/romance2019/8936)

Image may contain: 2 people, text

[2019.02.28 #LeeJongSuk IG Update] 
@jongsuk0206 :
우리 누나 고마워요..
같이 작품 하는 배우한테 
분식차 받아보기는 처음..
내가 제일 좋아하는 숫자는 2나0.. .
Translation by irene7an IG:
Thank you, my sister..
It's my first time to receive a food truck from a actor/actress I'm filming with..
My favourite number is 2 (Lee) or 0 (Young).
T/N: 2 or 0 is pronounced as Lee Na Young in Korean language.
Credit : https://www.instagram.com/p/BuZh5RFg_6N/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Romance Is a Bonus Book: Episode 10 - RECAP

BonusBook_E10_00421-1.jpg

Just in time to derail our hero’s love confession, an accident drags him away from home, leaving our heroine to dwell on her changing heart. Eun-ho thinks he understands the world he returns to, but Dan-yi’s perspective may have changed more than he could have anticipated.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/02/romance-is-a-bonus-book-episode-10/

• Like 4

[HanCinema's News] Lee Jong-suk Announces March 8th Date for Military Service

photo1039162.jpg

A-Man Project, the agency representing Lee Jong-suk, put out an announcement on February 26th. In it, they confirmed that Lee Jong-suk would begin his mandatory two year military service on March 8th.

Lee Jong-suk recently finished filming "Romance is a Bonus Book". The last day for shooting was on February 27th. The final episode of "Romance is a Bonus Book" will air on March 17th.

Lee Jong-suk has had a long career in the South Korean entertainment industry. His first major role was in "Secret Garden" back in 2010. Since then he has appeared in many popular dramas such as "I Hear Your Voice", "Doctor Stranger", "Pinocchio""W", "While You Were Sleeping - 2017", and "Hymn of Death".

https://www.hancinema.net/hancinema-s-news-lee-jong-suk-announces-march-8th-date-for-military-service-127043.html

• Like 3