Quantcast
nonski

Lee Jong Suk 이종석 ||[on MS]Drama: Completed - [Romance is a Bonus Book][Praise of Death] Upcoming - |Unreleased C-Drama - Jade Lover

[Spoilers] Romance Is A Bonus Book E04 + Rating

0000951510_001_20190203220118817.jpg?type=w540

1-17.png?w=640&ssl=1

1-18.png?w=640&ssl=1

Naver – Xports News: ‘Romance is A Bonus Book’ Lee Jong Suk punch Lee Na Young’s ex-husband ‘Send alimony’

https://entertain.naver.com/tvBrand/8740303/news/read?oid=311&aid=0000951510&pid=hot.030.103.1083560&cid=1088480

1.[+684, -17] The more I see Lee Jong Suk the more I like him

2.[+383, -9] How nice would it be to have a younger guy like Lee Jong Suk ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3.[+217, -12] Lee Jong Suk is so handsome and Lee Na Young is totally a goddess ㅠㅠ

4.[+127, -7] It’s a calm drama but it will make my heart flutter for a long time! I like it so much

5.[+95, -10] I screamed so much that my throat hurts, Jong Suk-ah ㅜㅜ

6.[+42, -5] Lee Na Young is so pretty…!

7.[+38, -2] Skin, eyebrows, lips and even height, Lee Jong Suk is really handsome. On top of that, he is good at acting!

8.[+37, -5] People are strange, when they look at Song Hye Gyo they think of Song Joong Ki that’s why they couldn’t get immersed in her romance drama but why isn’t anyone talking about Won Bin when it’s Lee Na Young?

9.[+29, -1] It’s so heart fluttering when Lee Jong Suk just stares at Lee Na Young. How can this happen?

10.[+30, -3] Lee Jong Suk is seriously cool~~

Rating: 4.3%

https://www.netizendrama.com/spoilers-romance-is-a-bonus-book-e04-rating/

• Like 5

190124-96-02.jpg

Lee Jong Suk's Interview for ESQUIRE Magazine Feb. 2019 Issue 
[Lee Jong Suk has never been Lee Jong Suk like these days]

Q: What do you need to be happy?
LJS: There are usually a few conditions to talk about happiness. 
It could be money or a family. I think I have enough. Love is getting a lot. 
There are many stories about love and happiness for people nearby. 
But I want to be a very happy person.

Google translate

Full interview http://esquirekorea.co.kr/people/

• Like 5

[Actor Spotlight] Lee Jong-seok

LJS_0.jpg

This week our spotlight article features Lee Jong-seok, whose new drama Romance Is a Bonus Book just started its run on tvN. Born in 1989 in Suwon, South Korea, Lee Jong-seok started his career as a runway model. He debuted in 2005 and set a record as the youngest model to participate in Seoul Fashion Week (he was around 15 at the time!). Like many popular actors today, Lee Jong-seok transitioned from modeling to acting, and he is arguably one of the most successful examples of a model-actor from his generation of actors.

Lee Jong-seok’s acting debut came in 2010 with a supporting role in Prosecutor Princess. Each of his subsequent roles brought him more attention, with School 2013 generally being recognized as the drama that made him a household name. Whether it’s excellent management, a sixth sense for choosing scripts, or just because the camera loves him, Lee Jong-seok brings a little magic to each of his dramas. He will be missed while he’s serving in the military — but at least we have a lovely drama to enjoy before he’s off!

Here are some favorite dramaland moments from Lee Jong-seok, followed by his full filmography.

I Hear Your Voice (2013)

LJS_1.jpg

This drama is one of those Top Ten dramas that I think most everyone enjoyed, if not flat-out adored. Lee Jong-seok played the young hero who found himself able to hear other people’s thoughts after a tragic event in his past. As often occurs in dramaland, the past and the present collide, and when Lee Jong-seok re-met the girl (played by Lee Bo-young) who helped him in the past, she had become a jaded lawyer — nothing like the girl he remembered from his childhood. I Hear Your Voice was successful for a lot of reasons, but one was because it was able to bring so many elements from different genres together in a way that was compelling, fun, and fresh. It was part revenge melo, part courtroom drama, part thriller, part noona romance — and suffice it to say it holds a special place in drama history.

W – Two Worlds (2016)

LJS_2.jpg

I know everyone is a little burnt on Song Jae-jung penned dramas right now, but we can’t talk about Lee Jong-seok without featuring W. Erase the last 15 minutes and you have so much fantastic, inventive, and fourth-wall-breaking storytelling going on! Lee Jong-seok starred as the beloved manhwa character, and Han Hyo-joo starred opposite him as the daughter of the manhwa artist who created Lee Jong-seok’s character. When Han Hyo-joo’s character found herself suddenly transported to the fictional manhwa world, chaos ensued. Realities overlapped, rules of the space/time dimension were broken, and I’m not really sure how it all made sense, but the concept and the acting and the characters were so strong that it didn’t much matter. For me, this drama is a testament to the fact that vivid, relatable, and authentic characters have the power to pull the audience along for any crazy kind of ride.

Romance Is a Bonus Book (2019)

LJS_3-1.jpg

Lee Jong-seok is back right before his mandatory military service with a delightful little rom-com that also stars Lee Na-young in her return to dramaland after many years. With Lee Jong-seok in the lead, a noona down on her luck, and the backdrop of the copywriting, publishing, and editorial world, I was already sold on this drama before it even premiered. At the time of writing this I’ve just watched the premiere episode hot off the presses and: rejoice! Contrary to what I expected, the lead couple already knows each other from the first moment the drama starts. This means no secret childhood connections to uncover. It also means that the drama gets to do all sorts of fun things with their already existing relationship which is not only so much more interesting, but already happening, even in the first episode. Onward!

Lee Jong-seok’s full filmography:

• Prosecutor Princess (2010) [Drama]
    I forgot Lee Jong-seok had a side role in this! Kim So-yeon plays the beyond spoiled and ditzy prosecutor opposite Park Shi-hoo. I didn’t get very far into this drama, but Kim So-yeon was great in a Legally Blonde kind of way.

• Secret Garden (2010) [Drama]
    I forgot Lee Jong-seok had a side role in this, part two! Huge bodyswap rom-com hit for Ha Ji-won and Hyun Bin that’s quickly become a classic.

• Ghost (2010) [Film]
    Lee Jong-seok made his film debut in this thriller/horror omnibus film.

• High Kick 3 (2011) [Drama]
    Lee Jong-seok has a supporting role in this popular sitcom series. The subtitle for this season was Revenge of the Short Legged, which pretty much says it all.

• My Prettiest Moments (2012) [Drama]
    One-episode drama special involving Lee Jong-seok falling in love with the terminally ill Jeon Ye-seo. I can’t. Too sad.

• As One (2012) [Film]
    Ha Ji-won and Bae Doo-na star in this movie about Korea’s first unified sports team in a 1991 championship.

• R2B: Return to Base (2012) [Film]
    Aviation + action film loosely based off Top Gun starring Rain, Shin Se-kyung, Lee Hana, and Lee Jong-seok in a supporting role.

• School 2013 (2012) [Drama]
    The drama that put both Lee Jong-seok and Kim Woo-bin on the acting map. I love the School series but as painful as it is to admit, haven’t seen this one yet. But I can appreciate it from afar, right?

• The Face Reader (2013) [Film]
    Tale of a famous Joseon-era face reader and his son, rife with court rivalries, politics, and power struggles.

• No Breathing (2013) [Film]
    A sports film about two young swimming prodigies — one Seo In-gook, the other Lee Jong-seok. The clashing, the competing, the bonding! If only I liked swimming.

• I Hear Your Voice (2013) [Drama]
    Lee Jong-seok can hear your voice, and Lee Bo-young will prosecute you (see above).

• Potato Star 2013QR3 (2013) [Drama/Cameo]
    Lee Jong-seok cameos in this quirky pseudo-apocalyptic drama starring Ha Yeon-soo and Yeo Jin-goo about a mysterious asteroid crashing on Earth. Like many K-dramas, it’s much better than it sounds.

• Doctor Stranger (2014) [Drama]
    Lee Jong-seok, Kang So-ra, Jin Se-yeon, and Park Hae-jin star in this medical drama with complicated backstory that was a bit of a disaster. Just a bit.

• Hot Young Bloods (2014) [Film]
    Tale of high school love and rivalry starring an iljin Park Bo-young as the girl with a secret crush on Lee Jong-seok, the school Casanova.

• Pinocchio (2014) [Drama]
    Lee Jong-seok brings his magic wherever he goes, and just lights up dramas. It doesn’t matter who else stars in it, it will always be a Lee Jong-seok drama. In Pinocchio, Lee Jong-seok stars with Park Shin-hye as pseudo-family and rookie reporters chasing down the truth behind their convoluted (and connected) pasts.

• W — Two Worlds (2016) [Drama]
    Lee Jong-seok lends his best charisma to the larger-than-life role of a manhwa hero, and it works (see above).

• Gogh, The Starry Night (2016) [Web Drama/Cameo]
    Short Chinese/Korean web drama starring Kwon Yuri as the heroine working for a boss with a temper, played by Kim Young-gwang. This one totally escaped my radar. And now it just slid into my weekend plans. Four episodes chock full of amazing cameos!

• Seven First Kisses (2016) [Web Drama]
    We don’t usually add web dramas here but I can’t not mention this walking Lotte ad because it was through-and-through ridiculous (as in fun). Each mini segment features the heroine in a vignette with a famous actor — Ji Chang-wook in the action/spy vignette, EXO’s Kai as the singer with crush on his noona tutor, and Lee Jong-seok as the blindingly charming celebrity who will melt you into a puddle. All these heroes (and more) almost kiss the heroine. And then she wakes up. The end. Now, go shop at Lotte!

• Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-joo (2016) [Drama]
    Fantastic meta-filled cameo in a total sweetheart of a drama starring Lee Sung-kyung and Nam Joo-hyuk.

• While You Were Sleeping (2017) [Drama]
    Lee Jong-seok and Suzy star in this drama about a heroine who has premonitions, and a prosecutor who tries to help. I enjoyed this drama through and through. Probably more than I should have.

• VIP (2017) [Film]
    Jang Dong-gun and others chase after North Korean serial murder suspect Lee Jong-seok.

• The Hymn of Death (2018) [Drama]
    Lee Jong-seok and Shin Hye-sun star in this tragic romance mini-drama that flew under the radar late last year.

• Romance Is a Bonus Book (2019) [Drama]
    Lee Jong-seok + noona romance + books = sign me up to live watch this (see above).

http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/02/actor-spotlight-lee-jong-seok/

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

tumblr_pmcq5cc0x91r8sro0o1_400.giftumblr_pmcq5cc0x91r8sro0o2_400.gif
tumblr_pmcq5cc0x91r8sro0o3_400.giftumblr_pmcq5cc0x91r8sro0o4_400.gif
Spoiler

tumblr_pmcq5cc0x91r8sro0o5_400.giftumblr_pmcq5cc0x91r8sro0o6_400.gif
tumblr_pmcq5cc0x91r8sro0o7_400.giftumblr_pmcq5cc0x91r8sro0o8_400.gif
tumblr_pmcq5cc0x91r8sro0o9_400.giftumblr_pmcq5cc0x91r8sro0o10_400.gif
l

“Gosh, if your face turns red every time you say nice stuff, how do you expect to date women?”

• Like 5

tumblr_pmcvg4WTfh1r8sro0o1_540.gif
tumblr_pmcvg4WTfh1r8sro0o2_540.gif
tumblr_pmcvg4WTfh1r8sro0o3_540.gif
Spoiler

tumblr_pmcvg4WTfh1r8sro0o4_540.gif
tumblr_pmcvg4WTfh1r8sro0o6_540.gif
tumblr_pmcvg4WTfh1r8sro0o5_540.gif
l

“I don’t have to go there now after drinking. Dan-i… is living at my house.”

tumblr_inline_pmcvdb0lS71r4odyc_540.gif

• Like 4

50707698_126601658389227_8357268262721229300_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-amt2-1.cdninstagram.com

50221244_2209600272468146_3197229887466756815_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-amt2-1.cdninstagram.com

50608388_591350734622791_5646190737102050034_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-amt2-1.cdninstagram.com

Spoiler

50768120_375431523010333_442991650943057788_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-amt2-1.cdninstagram.com

50234421_401758687238322_9010855892839666162_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-amt2-1.cdninstagram.com

LEE JONG SUK FANART

mm_artsy_
These are the sketches which helped me overcome my art block early this fall. 
I KNOW they are not too great, but I loved drawing Lee Jong Suk. I hopelessly fell in love with him after watching his drama W two worlds:))
They are messy but I hope you like them, SWIPE for the others, I did them all on an A4 paper. The first one is my favourite ^^
Can’t wait to draw this beauty again♥️

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtgyggmhBVk/

• Like 6

On 2/2/2019 at 1:07 AM, frozentundra said:

@_gillianne19_ Koreaboo is um, known more for clickbait rumors than for actual accuracy. You can go back and watch clips from the SBS awards yourself starting on page 3040 in this forum, and see what you think of their interaction during the evening. Clips of his actual speech (with subs) are on page 3042. After receiving the best couple award, they both gave a very short acceptance speech and were going to leave, and then the announcer stopped them and asked JS if, at least while acting, he felt anything. I'm not sure what other appropriate answer he could give at that point? But you can make your own opinion. In any case, I didn't see any reports of the Korean public taking his answer to that question as a serious, real life love confession.  I'm sure he and Suzy are friends and had a nice time filming the drama, but there's no evidence of more. 

Whenever I see any story from Koreaboo, whether casting or dating news, I search for other sources to back it up. They have a lot of headlines about things that are rumored to be true, but they don't always bear up under facts.

I think it must be challenging to be JS. He is naturally a very warm person who is comfortable with physical contact, plus he always has excellent chemistry in every project. Sometimes it does work out between costars, I mean, it can happen, but most of the time, it's just due to good acting. He's a guy who has a ship for every girl he's acted with. Would be amusing to see him go out to dinner sometime before military service and take a picture with all of them at the same time, lol. 

Oh.. actually I didn't checked the article before posting.. sorry for that. I was in a hurry back then I think and all I think is something to post.. I'll be careful next time I guess.

Happy Lunar New year/ Seollal to all!

• Like 2

tumblr_pmbfelJuKa1s3irc6o7_400.giftumblr_pmbfelJuKa1s3irc6o1_400.gif
Spoiler

tumblr_pmbfelJuKa1s3irc6o3_400.giftumblr_pmbfelJuKa1s3irc6o2_400.gif
tumblr_pmbfelJuKa1s3irc6o5_400.giftumblr_pmbfelJuKa1s3irc6o4_400.gif
l

Source: mufalo

It feels like I’m starting completely anew. It feels like I’m really a new recruit. And do you know what I like the most? Now people call me by my name. For all these years, no one called me by my name.

+ bonus

tumblr_inline_pmbfcrNP291rerqho_540.gif
Source:mufalo
  • Like 3

tumblr_pmbfqblZrz1s3irc6o5_400.giftumblr_pmbfqblZrz1s3irc6o7_400.gif
tumblr_pmbfqblZrz1s3irc6o6_400.giftumblr_pmbfqblZrz1s3irc6o4_400.gif
  Hide contents

tumblr_pmbfqblZrz1s3irc6o8_400.giftumblr_pmbfqblZrz1s3irc6o3_400.gif
tumblr_pmbfqblZrz1s3irc6o2_400.giftumblr_pmbfqblZrz1s3irc6o1_400.gif
l

Ms. Song, I’ve been told to prepare for an executive meeting. What should I prepare? Five IVLs. IVL?

• Like 2
  • LOL 1