Quantcast
nonski

Lee Jong Suk 이종석 ||[on MS]Drama: Completed - [Romance is a Bonus Book][Praise of Death] Upcoming - |Unreleased C-Drama - Jade Lover

Actor Kim Tae Woo To Join Lee Jong Suk’s Upcoming Drama

Actor Kim Tae Woo To Join Lee Jong Sukâs Upcoming Drama

Kim Tae Woo will be joining upcoming tvN drama “Romance Supplement” (literal translation).

“Romance Supplement” uses the setting of a publishing company and follows the stories of people who make books. Kim Tae Woo will be playing Kim Jae Min, the CEO of a publishing company called Gyeoroo. With good looks and and a competitive spirit, Kim Jae Min is a businessman who is able to hide his inner thoughts and levelheadedly make his way towards his goal. His unexpected charm is his wholehearted love for his two daughters.

Kim Tae Woo will also show a great bromance with Lee Jong Suk, as Kim Tae Woo’s character discovers and scouts Lee Jong Suk’s character Chae Eun Ho.

“Romance Supplement” is slated to air in 2019.

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1262935wpp/actor-kim-tae-woo-join-lee-jong-suks-upcoming-drama

• Like 5

I was reminded yesterday that many actors/idol stars are gonna discharge for army next year but I also remembered he'll enlist next year too.. :(

Update

Excited to see him even just in news or fancams

• Like 8

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/11/lee-jong-suk-to-hold-his-fan-meeting-in-the-phillippines-despite-the-recent-issues-in-jakarta

Lee Jong Suk to hold his fan meeting in the Phillippines despite the recent issues in Jakarta

lee-jong-suk.jpg

Lee Jong Suk is holding his fan meeting in the Phillippines as scheduled. 

On November 13, A-Man Project confirmed to Star News, "Lee Jong Suk decided to hold his fan meeting in the Phillippines on the 18th as scheduled."

The agency continued, "There are concerning aspects but the tickets have been sold out and Lee Jong Suk is well aware of the local fans who are dearly waiting for him, so he expressed the wish to continue on with the event." 

The fan meeting in the Philippines is also organized by the same agent that took charge of the event in Jakarta, Indonesia. Lee Jong Suk's agency stated, "We have gained confirmation that detainment situation will not reoccur and also checked on the visa issues."

Back on November 5, Lee Jong Suk and his staff members have been detained in Jakarta due to Yes24 and the event agent's financial issues. 
  • Like 7

Well, I can see being nervous about going into the same situation with the same organizers. But the company (Yes24) would have to be stupid crazy to let such a thing happen again. Everyone in the world knows what happened by now, so you'd think they'd be extra, EXTRA careful. Glad to hear that A-Man double checked on their own, though. Probably have to do that from now on.

I really hope that this FM is very enjoyable for all who participate, whether from his side or the fans' side.

• Like 7

18 hours ago, lanieqp0415 said:

This is so touching :tears:. In behalf of all your fans here in the Philippines...thank you very much for considering us, Jong Suk.  We all can't wait to finally have you with us.

Pls, make good photos and share them here!:D

• Like 7

@frozentundraI agree with you. In my case, this would also generate an interesting degree of stress. It is a difficult and important decision. But I really admire this guy. I love that he shows consideration and respect for his fans. I like him to put the interests of his fans before his own.
I also wish the best for him and his fans and that  they can get nice sweet memories.

• Like 6

5 hours ago, frozentundra said:

Well, I can see being nervous about going into the same situation with the same organizers.

Let me just make that one very important clarification regarding AllKPops' article. Yes24, the local promoter of the Jakarta FM, is not in any way, involve in organizing Crank Up in Manila. Creative Lab is the international agency while Pulp is the local promoter. So there should be no worries about the same incident that happened in Jakarta might be happening here in the Philippines even in the slightest. ;) He will be in good hands, guys. :)

AllKpop should set their info straight 'though.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, lanieqp0415 said:

Let me just make that one very important clarification regarding AllKPops' article. Yes24, the local promoter of the Jakarta FM, is not in any way, involve in organizing Crank Up in Manila. Creative Lab is the international agency while Pulp is the local promoter. So there should be no worries about the same incident that happened in Jakarta might be happening here in the Philippines even in the slightest. ;) He will be in good hands, guys. :)

Very glad to hear that! I overlooked the source of that info... Agree that they need to double check their data. 

Are you going to be there, @lanieqp0415?

• Like 6

2 hours ago, lanieqp0415 said:

Thank you so much @lanieqp0415 for the clarification.  Glad to know that he and his team would be in good hands.  Media being media, they kinda put up or quote in such a way to ensure high viewership.  The news spinned such a way that they have brought positive publicity to Jong Suk-ssi and his management company.   Wishing him, team and the fans, best moments to come!   Enjoy yours too @lanieqp0415 - the moment is like a gift, as he put it.  

:heart:

• Like 6

Lee Jong Suk dedicates a snack truck labeled 'My Love Your Love' to close friend Yoon Kyun Sang's drama set

Lee Jong Suk, Yoon Kyun Sang

Yoon Kyun Sang and Lee Jong Suk's bromantic friendship is just too cute and squishy to handle. 

On November 15, Yoon Kyun Sang shared a photo posing in front of a snack truck that his close friend Lee Jong Suk recently sent him to the set of his upcoming JTBC drama, 'First, Clean Passionately'. Yoon Kyun Sang wrote, "My Ddochi fairy, who suddenly and knowingly appears with a Jjaan! whenever I'm feeling down. Sa...sa...sa...sar... sari gomtang." 

As you can see in the photo below, Lee Jong Suk took the liberty of labeling his snack truck with "My Love, Your Love, Yoong Kyoong Sang." Back in 2014, Lee Jong Suk and Yoon Kyun Sang worked together as brothers in drama 'Pinocchio', building up a best friendship. 
  • Like 7

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/11/lee-jong-suk-dedicates-a-snack-truck-labeled-my-love-your-love-to-close-friend-yoon-kyun-sangs-drama-set

Lee Jong Suk dedicates a snack truck labeled 'My Love Your Love' to close friend Yoon Kyun Sang's drama set

Yoon Kyun Sang and Lee Jong Suk's bromantic friendship is just too cute and squishy to handle.

On November 15, Yoon Kyun Sang shared a photo posing in front of a snack truck that his close friend Lee Jong Suk recently sent him to the set of his upcoming JTBC drama, 'First, Clean Passionately'. Yoon Kyun Sang wrote, "My Ddochi fairy, who suddenly and knowingly appears with a Jjaan! whenever I'm feeling down. Sa...sa...sa...sar... sari gomtang." 

As you can see in the photo below, Lee Jong Suk took the liberty of labeling his snack truck with"My Love, Your Love, Yoong Kyoong Sang." Back in 2014, Lee Jong Suk and Yoon Kyun Sang worked together as brothers in drama 'Pinocchio', building up a best friendship. 

• Like 5

I wonder when he'll arrive? Though I'll only rely on news, here in the thread and social media, I don't have the means.. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1