Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

@Riman Rakshit Right? I hope wherever he is, he's enjoying a restful time after the long amount of filming/airing/promo. (Not that that isn't fun, too, but you have to re-fill the well after stuff like that.) Although he probably has some preparation to do for the upcoming fan meets.

Lol. Well, speaking of, here he is right now:

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, frozentundra said:

Right? I hope wherever he is, he's enjoying a restful time after the long amount of filming/airing/promo. (Not that that isn't fun, too, but you have to re-fill the well after stuff like that.) Although he probably has some preparation to do for the upcoming fan meets.

Lol. Well, speaking of, here he is right now:

lol its like he heard us:tongue:

Awwww he is preparing for Christmas, so pretty:wub: Yeah resting is very important, its an energizer for future activities. Looking forward to New Face again:lol:

• Like 3

Guys, can I be a bit of a bother with my petty whim? Can anybody kindly direct me to a link where I can watch the full version of Jong Suk's New Face dance? What is normally on the net is the one that started already midway,  right? I'm looking for the one which started right from the beginning of the his dance.  I'm looking for already so long but to no avail. Thank you very much in advance. :)

• Like 3

Korean Drama Update for November 2017

Posted on November 30, 2017by Kay

While You Were Sleeping Korean Drama - Lee Jong Suk

Add November to the books as another fantastic drama month! They were all so wonderful, and one was even a medical drama at that! So it was four new dramas and one old drama for a total of five in the month of November:

while-you-were-sleeping-lee-jong-suk-andWhile You Were Sleeping

While You Were Sleeping is a drama that I was really looking forward to, and thankfully, I was very pleased with the drama as a whole. It nails that mix of rom-com-thriller that I so love by giving us an intriguing story with romance, laughs, and tension. It also delivers well crafted characters that are likable and full of depth.

I really adored Lee Jong Suk and Suzy as a couple. They are super cute together and give us plenty of adorable couple moments. I really enjoyed their supportive relationship, thoughtful conversations, and watching the romance blossom. The drama provided plenty of excitement with a dash of fantasy, but it was the characters, the relationships, and our wonderful couple that truly shined for me. (While You Were Sleeping Review)

Full article: https://kdramakisses.com/2017/11/30/korean-drama-update-for-november-2017/

• Like 3

9 hours ago, lanieqp0415 said:

Guys, can I be a bit of a bother with my petty whim? Can anybody kindly direct me to a link where I can watch the full version of Jong Suk's New Face dance? What is normally on the net is the one that started already midway,  right? I'm looking for the one which started right from the beginning of the his dance.  I'm looking for already so long but to no avail. Thank you very much in advance. :)

hi :) this is the longest version available, did not start mid way just few seconds after the beginning 

• Like 4

Lee Jong Suk strikes a stylish pose for 'Elle Men'

Actor Lee Jong Suk recently posed for the cover of the Hong Kong edition of 'Elle Men' magazine.

The December issue featured Lee Jong Suk looking stylish in a slim-fitted suit, against a vintage background.

SEE ALSO: Lee Jong Suk to release another OST for his drama 'While You Were Sleeping'!

He received much praise for his acting abilities while starring in SBS' 'While You Were Sleeping'.

You can check out photos from his pictorial in 'Elle Men' below.

lee-jong-suk.jpg

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/11/lee-jong-suk-strikes-a-stylish-pose-for-elle-men

• Like 2

7 hours ago, ling99905 said:

Voted. We need more people to vote...... 

I voted for 20 minutes continuously. This is an unlimited pool - there is no trust for it's results ...

It seems, that other LJS fans are not voting for him... despite 11 Million followers on IG...:(

• Like 2

giphy.gif

The Best Korean Drama of 2017

Year 2017 is almost over and Year 2018 is waiting! Now, it’s the time to vote for ‘The Best Korean Drama of 2017’.

As a Korean Drama’s fan, you have the right to vote.

This year, you can chose all Korean Drama showed in year 2017 in ‘The Nomination Round’ which will run from 2017-Nov-15, 00:00KST to 2017-Nov-30, 23:59KST.

The Top 8 in ‘The Nomination Round’ will go into ‘The Final Round’which will run from 2017-Dec-1, 00:00KST to 2017-Dec-30, 23:59KST.

After ‘The Nomination Round’ which have total of 63,799 votes (full result in pdf) from 15,907 different IP Address in 121 country (full country list in pdf).

The Top 8 Dramas go into The Final Round are:-

1. Criminal Minds (tvN)
2. Goblin (tvN)
3. Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim (SBS)
4. Strong Woman Do Bong Soon (jTBC)
5. Suspicious Partner (SBS)
6. The Legend of the Blue Sea (SBS)
7 The Package (jTBC)
8. While You Were Sleeping (SBS)

Rules in The Final Round: 
– 1 IP address can only vote for 1 time/day.
– 1 time can only select for 1 drama.
– Same IP address can vote again after 24 hours.

Happy Voting !!!

(2017-Dec-01, 00:00KST ~ 2017-Dec-30, 23:59KST)

Link -->> http://www.koreandrama.org/the-best-korean-drama-of-2017/

• Like 7