Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

기사 대표 이미지:[SBS Star] Actor Yun Kyun Sang Reveals Friendship with Lee Jong-suk

[SBS Star] Actor Yun Kyun Sang Reveals Friendship with Lee Jong-suk
Korean actor Yun Kyun Sang expressed thanks to his good friend and fellow actor Lee Jong-suk. On November 27, Yun Kyun Sang made an appearance at his new drama 'Oh, the Mysterious' press conference and talked about his friendship with Lee Jong-suk.

Yun Kyun Sang

Yun Kyun Sang said, "As we've known each other for a long time, we don't really cheer for each other with fancy words. Instead, he texts me like 'Don't get hurt, Kyoong Sang (Yun's nickname)' 'Why don't you hang out with me?' and so on."

Yun Kyun Sang

He continued, "It's always good to have a needy dongsaeng(younger friend) next to me. Jong-suk once sent me a coffee truck on my filming set. He cheers me up every time."

Yun Kyun Sang will take the role of Oh Il-seung, a prisoner who manages to escape from the prison and become a fake detective. The first episode of 'Oh, the Mysterious' airs tonight at 10 PM KST on SBS. 

Credit: http://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1004503543

• Like 6

c8e499160b71b89076b17d0ae44315b5.jpg

4ac49142ff33ad564c4097cd6e9c4fd2.jpg

2017.11.27 Lee Jong Suk IG Updated of Yun Kyun Sang

Are you ... so cute?

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bb_0GRvAi8n/?taken-by=jongsuk0206

THIS POST WAS DELETED BY JONG SUK FROM HIS IG ACCOUNT

Spoiler

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ자네.. 참 귀엽군?
@jongsuk0206 (Lee Jong Suk) IG Update 27.11.17
Trans: kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

You're.. really cute?
[27.11.17] Yoon Kyun Sang @ "Doubtful Victory" Press Conference

Via 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bb_1JCaAEOmvgSqJtejf3v6Kekl0FU7Tfo7sBc0/

Edited by ibru
updated photo
  • Like 6

13 hours ago, Riman Rakshit said:

Here is something funny. He tries to hug a fan, but she doesnt see and goes away, and rejected he sits down.

Oh my gosh!! If I were that girl and I see this clip of myself ignoring Jong Suk's hug...I'll probably jump from a 20-story building ...or leap in front of a speeding train. Of course, I'm just kidding :D. But  I will surely feel somehow that way :(

• Like 2
  • LOL 2