Quantcast
nonski

Lee Jong Suk 이종석 ||[on MS]Drama: Completed - [Romance is a Bonus Book][Praise of Death] Upcoming - |Unreleased C-Drama - Jade Lover

Thanks a bunchie @Riman Rakshit for the "sleeping duckie" - his eyelashes are long? :)

And I love your Dal Po crying gif .. not sure whether to love the duck more or him - hahahaha!

• Like 2

On 11/25/2017 at 3:15 PM, Rania Zeid said:

[Fanaccount] Nov. 25 2017 LeeJongSuk was seen Last night  with his Mom, Brother and Little sister at Incheon Airport - Korea traveling somewhere  (someone mentioned USA)

Cr: As Tagged

So glad to know that he is spending more time with his family...the people who must matter to him the most :)

• Like 4

Sukkie's friendliness and good manners with fans. In the 4th pic he wanted to hug but the mail fan was too shy:lol:
Cr:weibo
  • bec4c0c0gy1flvjx1os8sj20hs0nomzn.jpg
  • bec4c0c0gy1flvjx8uplcj20hp0nmada.jpg
Spoiler

bec4c0c0gy1flvjxdhdqhj20k00k0gq5.jpg

•  
  • Like 5

News article about Jong Suk being a filial and sweet doting son taking his mother to climbing

Knetz commenting how lucky his mom is and wishes they were her, and says he is a sweet person( i am summarising, since most comments are similar)

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003668869

[★ SHOT!] "Tenderness Son" .. Lee Jong-seok, dating mother and climbingLike I warmed to love eva

0003668869_001_20171126075412069.jpg?type=w430_q70
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1