Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Lee Jong-suk and Kim Woo-bin to compete on TV

2016/03/28 

tumblr_inline_o4s8ph6qSC1sp3v51_540.png

Actors Lee Jong-suk and Kim Woo-bin are competing this summer.

Lee Jong-suk is coming back with the new MBC drama “W” and it’s been a year since he starred in the SBS drama “Pinocchio”.

“W” depicts a man and a woman who live in the same Seoul but in different environments. It is a mysterious melodrama about a parallel universe. Han Hyo-joo is cast as the female lead and the drama is written bySong Jae-jeong who also wrote other time-slip dramas such as “Nine: Time Travelling Nine Times” and “Queen In-hyun’s Man”.

Previously, Kim Woo-bin confirmed to be in the new KBS 2TV drama“Uncontrollably Fond”. A man and woman who parted as kids reunite as a top star and a documentary director. Kim Woo-bin takes on the role of the top star Sin Joon-yeong and Suzy plays the director No-eul.

“Uncontrollably Fond” starts first but it will overlap with “W” in July and August. There are many things to look out for and some of them are Suzy and star writers Song Jae-jeong and Lee Kyeong-hee. It is also the competition between Lee Jong-suk and Kim Woo-bin who co-starred in the 2012 KBS drama “School 2013”.

Source: Hancinema

• Like 7

Lee Jong Seok and Han Hyo Joo Both Confirm Mysterious Romance Drama W

Posted on March 28, 2016 by ockoala

aso

This is most excellent drama casting news for me, not sure if anyone else finds this as promising as I do but it’s certainly big name catches for MBC. The summer 2016 K-drama season is shaping up to be intense competition indeed as Lee Jong Seok and Han Hyo Joo have both just confirmed the thriller romance W. The drama will air on Wed-Thurs and is currently slated to go head-to-head with Lee Jong Seok’s bromance buddy Kim Woo Bin‘s Uncontrollably Fondcostarring Suzy, as well as the still waiting to be cast new drama Deal by the screenwriter ofSecret. It probably won’t be as one-sided ratings wise as Descendants of the Sun is obliterating its Wed-Thurs competition, but with Lee Jong Seok and Kim Woo Bin both proffering a drama in the same time slot, I might have to go with a coin toss to decide which first episode to click play first. Decisions, decision, such happy smexy decisions.

loro

W is the story of a female surgeon who goes in search of her missing father, and is kidnapped by a mysterious man, and thereafter they encounter a romance through various realities. It sounds insane to pull off but the screenwriter of W did Queen In Hyun’s Man and Nine: Nine Times Time Travels (and The Three Musketeers), so I have faith the idea of zapping through dimensions and whatnot isn’t something too far out of the writer’s reach. W is slated to air after Hwang Jung Eum and Ryu Jun Yeol‘s Lucky Romance.

koalasplayground.com/2016/03/28/lee-jong-seok-and-han-hyo-joo-both-confirm-mysterious-romance-drama-w/

• Like 7

YAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS IM SOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its a happy dayyyyyy for mee!!

i reeeaally wanted them to confirm and now that it's confirmed im filled with excitement ommmgggggggg :w00t::w00t::w00t: <33333333333

tho im having some concerns.. im worried that maybe alot of people won't watch this drama because of han hyo joo's scandal  : (

just like wat they did with park shi hoo almost no one watched his drama,

& whats with this "Compete" article ? ..guess SIDUS HQ is at it again...

ANYWAY ...hopefully this will be another success for sukkie!! fighting! :D:D

• Like 7

Now lets wipes our memory about the other things and lets enjoying this great news. Our lovely actor LJS is back!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

Imagine how awesome W will be with the highly praised brilliant plot plus super talented and good looking lead actor and actress!!!:w00t::w00t::w00t:

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, aca0508 said:

Now lets wipes our memory about the other things and lets enjoying this great news. Our lovely actor LJS is back!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

Imagine how awesome W will be with the highly praised brilliant plot plus super talented and good looking lead actor and actress!!!:w00t::w00t::w00t:

right, he's finally back! we need to be positive and supportive!

why do i allways worry so much about everything! xDD

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, SORA1993 said:

right, he's finally back! we need to be positive and supportive!

why do i allways worry so much about everything! xDD

Dont worry SORA, everything gonna be ok. :lol: Lets fight together with Oppa :w00t:

• Like 7

'Older woman younger man' couples trend in Korean dramas

Tuesday, March 29, 2016 

tumblr_inline_o4se2qOgSG1sp3v51_540.png

Article: “Trust in nuna”… new drama trend ‘older woman younger man’

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+990, -60] Because all of the nunas are youthful looking and pretty

2. [+867, -79] Isn’t it because there’s a shortage of decent and young actresses

3. [+691, -58] It also means that the top stars are getting older… I remember Jo In Sung was in his early twenties when he shot 'What Happened in Bali’ but now he’s in his mid thirties.. ㅠㅠ time flies so fast

4. [+231, -15] Something about seeing handsome young men with older nunas makes my heart flutter

5. [+294, -47] I don’t know about Han Hyo Joo but Song Hye Gyo and Hwang Jung Eum have a way of making their co-stars shine

6. [+140, -8] Dramas really are about 50% casting..

7. [+219, -38] Can’t wait for 'Lucky Romance’!

8. [+79, -13] Really curious about how the Hwang Jung Eum and Ryu Jun Yeol combo will be like~

Source: Netizenbuzz

netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2016/03/older-woman-younger-man-couples-trend.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

• Like 7

42 minutes ago, SORA1993 said:

YAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS IM SOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its a happy dayyyyyy for mee!!

i reeeaally wanted them to confirm and now that it's confirmed im filled with excitement ommmgggggggg :w00t::w00t::w00t: <33333333333

tho im having some concerns.. im worried that maybe alot of people won't watch this drama because of han hyo joo's scandal  : (

just like wat they did with park shi hoo almost no one watched his drama,

& whats with this "Compete" article ? ..guess SIDUS HQ is at it again...

ANYWAY ...hopefully this will be another success for sukkie!! fighting! :D:D

let us be optimistic guys ..hope W will do well and tops the ranking :D

HHJ are doing well in movies tho so i don't think the problem she faced will affect W.. but anyways let 's pray that everything will be ok 

• Like 8

Wow I hope this drama is really good because both HHJ and LJS have horrible reputations in Korea right now due to their previous scandals (HHJ covering for her brother's involvement in mass bullying a fellow soldier who later committed suicide, and LJS ignoring his fan at the airport shortly after getting big). SHK was also hated on a lot due to her multi-million dollar tax fraud scandal but the huge success of DOTS allowed her to regain her reputation, so maybe they can too?

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, scout said:

Wow I hope this drama is really good because both HHJ and LJS have horrible reputations in Korea right now due to their previous scandals (HHJ covering for her brother's involvement in mass bullying a fellow soldier who later committed suicide, and LJS ignoring his fan at the airport shortly after getting big). SHK was also hated on a lot due to her multi-million dollar tax fraud scandal but the huge success of DOTS allowed her to regain her reputation, so maybe they can too?

LJS's airpot incident was 2 years ago sweetie nd he did very well after it :D his followers increased in millions from 2014 till now (most followed k -actor on IG more than 3.2 million followers, and soon will reach 7 millions followers on Weibo), his dramas did well always ranked first nd his paycheck tripled so thank you for your concerns and no need to worry cheers 

fighting 

• Like 11

1 minute ago, Rania Zeid said:

LJS's airpot incident was 2 years ago sweetie nd he did very well after it :D his followers increased in millions from 2014 till now (most followed k -actor on IG more than 3.2 million followers, and soon will reach 7 millions followers on Weibo) his dramas did well nd his paycheck tripled so thank you for your concerns and no need to worry cheers 

fighting 

LJS regained some of his popularity w/ Pinocchio, where he was paired with PSH whom China loves, so most of his followers are probably Chinese. However, in Korea, people still bring up his previous scandal (which I thought was stupid anyway bcuz most stars act like that and his video was just blown out of proportion). Unfortunately, a star's domestic reputation impacts their brand image, and it's known that LJS lost all his CF deals. That's why he needs a hit drama asap.

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, scout said:

LJS regained some of his popularity w/ Pinocchio, where he was paired with PSH whom China loves, so most of his followers are probably Chinese. However, in Korea, people still bring up his previous scandal (which I thought was stupid anyway bcuz most stars act like that and his video was just blown out of proportion). Unfortunately, a star's domestic reputation impacts their brand image, and it's known that LJS lost all his CF deals. That's why he needs a hit drama asap.

@scout he didn't lose all his all his CF deals, the article that says so is False and just a dirty media play to ruine his image

On 3/26/2016 at 11:09 AM, Rania Zeid said:

after this article the PR agency that JS is temporarily working with, released article with BTS photos of the CFs that JS filmed and aren't released yet 

http://www.sportsseoul.com/news/read/373422

lets not bring up this article again as it is false to begin with

• Like 10

8 minutes ago, scout said:

not the right place to talk of that... but JS got dozens of CFs after That incidents domestically & overseas check his Wiki page b4 talkin nonsense

he got a Grimmae award for DS & Pinocchio as the younger actor to get that award ever and that was after the incident...nd he was awarded by korean prime minister last year .

as for now if u dunno he left his agency end of 2015 nd he has no agency for 3 months now nd he s staying in china  to finish his Cdrama there.. and all his previous CFs were under WM his previous Co.

so don't link CF deals to that incident otherwise he would v lost them right after the incident not 2 years later..

ending the conv. here don't like to talk to people who speak without knowing anything like seriously u either leave or stop talkin nonsense..

let us not start this thread wz negativity caused by some people wz bad intentions  .

• Like 10

Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo are coming back with new drama “W”

Mar 29, 2016 

tumblr_inline_o4snrjztC21sp3v51_540.png

An upcoming drama on a small screen entitled “W” will be casted by Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo.

The two lead stars already confirmed of their drama comeback. “W” is written by Song Jae Jung under the direction of Jung Dae Yoon.

Some of the script written by Song Jae Jung are “Queen In Hyun’s Man” and “Nine: 9 Times Time Travel,” and Jung Dae Yoon lead “She Was Pretty.”

“W” is a romantic suspense melodrama that comprises of 16 episodes after the airing of MBC’s “Lucky Romance”.

However “Lucky Romance” will premiere on May. While “W” will be Han Hyo Joo’s first drama comeback after six years.

kpopfighting.com/2016/03/29/lee-jong-suk-and-han-hyo-joo-are-coming-back-with-new-drama-w/

• Like 8

Hip hip hurray!!! Sukkie is officially back... so excited.  Hihihi

Please stop with the trolling. Us fans already know that there will be ton of bad media playing for the next couple of weeks until the drama air but we don't give a care! We will continue to enjoy and party on. Sukkie fighting.  GO "W"!!!  SO HAPPY, can't wait!

• Like 8