Quantcast
nonski

Lee Jong Suk 이종석 ||[on MS]Drama: Completed - [Romance is a Bonus Book][Praise of Death] Upcoming - |Unreleased C-Drama - Jade Lover

刚下班…所以刚看到鸭鸭更新微博…@李鍾碩 你真的看了我给你的信吗?…信里写着…听说你感冒了,所以我们都很担心你…如果你病好了就在微博上说一句【我没关系】就可以了…结果,你就真的发了괜찮아!!所以你病真的好了吗?你为什么这么暖[泪]不知道是我开脑洞,还是事实…总之,我哭死![泪]

6f0562c9gw1f2bptdsmjpj21oz08stlq.jpg

Source: HelloSidney_baby

A Chinese fan claims that she wrote a letter to Jong Suk. The letter reads as follows: <<I heard you’ve caught a cold, so we’re very worried about you. If you’ve recovered from your cold, then just write “I’m ok” in Weibo so that we’ll know.>> And he really posted that in Weibo.

Me: So his "I'm ok" is referring to ??? 

Edited by irenetan
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, irenetan said:

刚下班…所以刚看到鸭鸭更新微博…@李鍾碩 你真的看了我给你的信吗?…信里写着…听说你感冒了,所以我们都很担心你…如果你病好了就在微博上说一句【我没关系】就可以了…结果,你就真的发了괜찮아!!所以你病真的好了吗?你为什么这么暖[泪]不知道是我开脑洞,还是事实…总之,我哭死![泪]

Source: HelloSidney_baby

A Chinese fan claims that she wrote a letter to Jong Suk. The letter reads as follows: <<I heard you’ve caught a cold, so we’re very worried about you. If you’ve recovered from your cold, then just write “I’m ok” in Weibo so that we’ll know.>> And he really posted that in Weibo.

Me: So his "I'm ok" is referring to ??? 

there is no  exact trans to what he wrote it can be: I am ok, it's ok, i am good , it's alright etc.. :) 

• Like 6

How sweet he is to read and reply to those fans letter :wub:. Relieved that he is okay (although his expression doesn't look so) but thats mean he cares about his fan that worried about him. Thank you for your warm heart oppa :)

• Like 5

18 hours ago, aydenJ said:

Has it been confirmed js will be the lead in 'W'?

no official confirmation yet 

• Like 4

I'm so hyped for Lee Jong Suk's new drama!!!

The Billboard looks so cool too!!! :D

I can't wait for a teaser xD

• Like 7

On 26/03/2016 at 1:27 AM, Sandy5959 said:

Hide contents

Sr for not replying you sweetie @irenetan I'm really busy these days and only come here when I read those malicious article :sweatingbullets: Once again sr and love u hehehe :D 

It's ok, sweetheart. :blush: I know that your heart is always with Jong Suk no matter how busy you are. Thank you for coming back to show your support for our boy, and for loving him. Llluuuvvveee yoooo tooooo!!!! :heart:

• Like 4

6 hours ago, aca0508 said:

Woah already? So excited! Am i the only one craving for video teaser too? :w00t::w00t::w00t:

Of course not! I can't wait for JL to be released!! :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t: From the bts we've seen so far, the drama looks promising + it's something entirely different from JS's previous roles and dramas & he look so handsome in suits from the 1930s era. 

Spoiler

By the way, I saw the msg you left for JS (out of 5000+ comments in his IG). Hehehe... :lol:

• Like 5

Of course not! I can't wait for JL to be released!! :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t: From the bts we've seen so far, the drama looks promising + it's something entirely different from JS's previous roles and dramas & he look so handsome in suits from the 1930s era. 

You are right. I already fall in love with Master Bai Luohan :wub: keep searching for the bts photo and video from the moment he step out from his hotel :w00t:

Hide contents

By the way, I saw the msg you left for JS (out of 5000+ comments in his IG). Hehehe... :lol:

You saw it? Hahaha. I also keep reading those who left the message for him :lol:

• Like 4

Lee Jongsuk Confirmed for ‘W’!

tumblr_inline_o4rzdz452j1qmdw3f_540.jpg

Lee Jong Suk will be acting in the new work of ‘She’s Pretty’ PD Jang Daeyoon.

His representative has confirmed on 29th that ‘Lee Jong Suk-ssi will take the role of male lead in the drama ‘W’. He will start filming for the drama officially in May.”

‘W’ is set to air on MBC in early July and is slated fro 16 episodes. It will be written by Song Jaesong, the writer for ‘Nine’ and ‘Queen Inhyun’s Man’.

Lee Jong Suk expresses, “I am delighted to join a project as excellent as ‘W’. When I heard the synopsis, I immediately became enamoured with it. I was particularly attracted to the charismatic character.” He also said, “II am preparely wholeheartedly for the people who have paid close attention to my previous works and the fans who have been highly interested in my follow-up project. For those who have been quietly waiting for me and patiently supporting me, I will repay them with my best acting.”

Lee Jong Suk will return to Korea in May and start filming for ‘W’.

Source: OSEN via Naver

Trans By: Hitoritabi 

• Like 8

Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo Team Up for Drama Comeback

Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo Team Up for Drama Comeback

Actors Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo are returning to the small screen!

The two stars are confirmed for the upcoming MBC drama “W.” “W” is written bySong Jae Jung and directed by Jung Dae Yoon. Song Jae Jung previously wrote “Queen In Hyun’s Man” and “Nine: 9 Times Time Travel,” and Jung Dae Yoon lead “She Was Pretty.” “W” is a romantic, suspense melodrama, slated for 16 episodes airing after MBC’s “Lucky Romance.” “Lucky Romance” premieres in May.  For Han Hyo Joo, “W” will be her first drama comeback in six years.

Source (1)

http://www.soompi.com/2016/03/28/lee-jong-suk-and-han-hyo-joo-team-up-for-drama-comeback/

• Like 8

Now that it's confirmed that Jong-suk's new drama will be going head to head with "that company"'s drama, they've already started to use their age-old "friendship" media-play. Seriously, they only do this every single time they need to use him as a stepping stone to promote the actor under their label (meaning, only when they have something to gain from it). This wouldn't be a problem though, if they just released the accurate facts on both actors' accomplishments in said PR articles. Unfortunately, this is never the case. They always try to tarnish his image and diminish his achievements to make the other's shine more (by undermining his and exaggerating the other's). Unless, Jong-suk finds himself a strong enough company that can shield him from what's coming... 

With that said, the synopsis for "W" seems very promising and I love the writer's previous works, so can't wait for it!

• Like 9