Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

16 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

[27.03.16] LeeJongSuk Weibo Update

괜찮아!!!! 

It’s Ok !!!!

Source: LJS Weibo

Our sweet and thoughtful boy, as usual... :blush::heart: He doesn't want fans to worry about him... How can he be so sweeeeeeeeeetttttttttt? He make me wanna cry... :tears::tears::tears::tears::tears:

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

[27.03.16]LeeJongSuk Leaving Hotel in Hengdian headiong to “JadeLover” Filming Set 

Cr: As Tagged 

29 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

괜찮아!!!! 

It’s Ok !!!!

He knows that we're worried to him, so I'm very relieved, huhuuuu :') >O<

• Like 5

Guest aydenJ
1 hour ago, Rania Zeid said:

CeilYcnXEAU-YDH.jpg

괜찮아!!!! 

It’s Ok !!!!

I know he's trying to comfort us....how can he feels 'okay' when it's him & his life people are talking about? But since he sounds positive, i'm being positive too! 

Oppa! Fighting! I'll always love you.

ps: how can he give us that look? That pouty i-don't-care kinda face! I feel like biting those lips!!! :sweatingbullets:

刚下班…所以刚看到鸭鸭更新微博…@李鍾碩 你真的看了我给你的信吗?…信里写着…听说你感冒了,所以我们都很担心你…如果你病好了就在微博上说一句【我没关系】就可以了…结果,你就真的发了괜찮아!!所以你病真的好了吗?你为什么这么暖[泪]不知道是我开脑洞,还是事实…总之,我哭死![泪]

6f0562c9gw1f2bptdsmjpj21oz08stlq.jpg

Source: HelloSidney_baby

A Chinese fan claims that she wrote a letter to Jong Suk. The letter reads as follows: <<I heard you’ve caught a cold, so we’re very worried about you. If you’ve recovered from your cold, then just write “I’m ok” in Weibo so that we’ll know.>> And he really posted that in Weibo.

Me: So his "I'm ok" is referring to ??? 

Edited by irenetan
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, irenetan said:

刚下班…所以刚看到鸭鸭更新微博…@李鍾碩 你真的看了我给你的信吗?…信里写着…听说你感冒了,所以我们都很担心你…如果你病好了就在微博上说一句【我没关系】就可以了…结果,你就真的发了괜찮아!!所以你病真的好了吗?你为什么这么暖[泪]不知道是我开脑洞,还是事实…总之,我哭死![泪]

Source: HelloSidney_baby

A Chinese fan claims that she wrote a letter to Jong Suk. The letter reads as follows: <<I heard you’ve caught a cold, so we’re very worried about you. If you’ve recovered from your cold, then just write “I’m ok” in Weibo so that we’ll know.>> And he really posted that in Weibo.

Me: So his "I'm ok" is referring to ??? 

there is no  exact trans to what he wrote it can be: I am ok, it's ok, i am good , it's alright etc.. :) 

• Like 6

How sweet he is to read and reply to those fans letter :wub:. Relieved that he is okay (although his expression doesn't look so) but thats mean he cares about his fan that worried about him. Thank you for your warm heart oppa :)

• Like 5