Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

1 hour ago, Rania Zeid said:

it s not him  this is not his back nd if it s his character then they v mused a replacement or smthin :D 

Phew! :sweatingbullets: I'm glad they didn't stuff a handkerchief into my baby's mouth. Just kidding... :D

• Like 4

Just want to express my love to my lovable boy. :wub:  Sukkie my boy, you still have us loving and believing in you. Sukkie fighting!!! I'm feeling kinda down cause those haters.  Don't understand how people can be so cruel to someone as kinda and sweet like him.  The sad thing is he's not even doing anything and out of the blue this happen.  Those people need a heart transplant.  Ahhhhhh:angry:

• Like 8

1 hour ago, js4ever said:

Just want to express my love to my lovable boy. :wub:  Sukkie my boy, you still have us loving and believing in you. Sukkie fighting!!! I'm feeling kinda down cause those haters.  Don't understand how people can be so cruel to someone as kinda and sweet like him.  The sad thing is he's not even doing anything and out of the blue this happen.  Those people need a heart transplant.  Ahhhhhh:angry:

Same here. :wub: Let us love him and support him always. :) Fighting!!! 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, js4ever said:

Eh eehhh, what's wrong? What happen with oppa? Anything's wrong?? Sorry, i don't know what's going on, huhuuu T__T

• Like 6

Anyeong anyeong :lol: Most of all hello everyone I'm new here :w00t: But I'm oppa's fan for a quite long time now :wub:

I just go through the news today :(. My weak heart hurts so much to read those reports. I just cannot accept that they need to compared our one and only jongsuk oppa with others and what I hate the most is that they keep mentioning about past rumors that didn't ever true at all. Hope oppa didn't read those and if he ever did i wish he didn't affected by it. To think that he was working hard in china right now :tears: ...and those news coming out :angry:. Sigh

• Like 6

38 minutes ago, aca0508 said:

There was report about oppa losing many endorsement contract. You can read more here :

http://www.koreaboo.com/news/lee-jong-suk-fails-to-secure-cf-contract-renewals-in-south-korea/

2 hours ago, aca0508 said:

4 hours ago, AliceU said:

Eh eehhh, what's wrong? What happen with oppa? Anything's wrong?? Sorry, i don't know what's going on, huhuuu T__T

1 hour ago, VIP_Cake said:
6 hours ago, js4ever said:

that article is just a dirty media play  by some agency , Jongsuk's new drama is supposed to compete with their star's 1st drama as a lead in July  and seems they are afraid of competition since JS' dramas always rank 1st...it s their specialty dirty games they did it wz JS many times b4.,  and prob they won't stop here .

after this article the PR agency that JS is temporarily working with, released article with BTS photos of the CFs that JS filmed and aren't released yet 

http://www.sportsseoul.com/news/read/373422

as for  that dumb airport issue, they bring it every now nd then just to throw some hatred..  They are so stupid cz if they think a bit they ll know that he got dozens of cfs after that incident Nd the nbr of his followers are in millions also his paycheck

Jongsuk  is goin thru a lot right now he left his agency nd staying in china for 3 month to film JL he is like in a transition phase. and now he has to face this dirty media play with no agency to protect his back 

• Like 12

18 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

that article is just a dirty media play  by some agency , Jongsuk's new drama is supposed to compete with their star's 1st drama as a lead in July  and seems they are afraid of competition since JS' dramas always rank 1st...it s their specialty dirty games they did it wz JS many times b4.,  and prob they won't stop here .

after this article the PR agency that JS is temporarily working with, released article with BTS photos of the CFs that JS filmed and aren't released yet 

as for  that dumb airport issue, they bring it every now nd then just to throw some hatred..  They are so stupid cz if they think a bit they ll know that he got dozens of cfs after that incident Nd the nbr of his followers are in millions also his paycheck

Jongsuk  is goin thru a lot right now he left his agency nd staying in china for 3 month to film JL he is like in a transition phase. and now he has to face this dirty media play with no agency to protect his back 

@Rania Zeid Is there anything we can do for him? Why does this has to happen... I feel so sad now... :(:tears:

• Like 7

24 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

wow... that's just sad. I feel so bad for him... He is going through a lot after he left his agency.... I hope Jong Suk will be strong no matter what!! I also hope he knows that his fans are there for him no matter what!!

Lee Jong Suk Fighting!!~~

• Like 7

25 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

Thanks @Rania Zeid, u've been calm me down >___<

It's too bad to oppa. Why they are so eager to destroy his career? What did he do wrong? Oohhhhh, please hateeeers, don't make uri oppa siiiiick, don't make us his fans cryiiingggg, huhuuuuu T_____T

• Like 8

Thanks a lot girls.. all we can do now is supporting him and wait till he finishes filming in China next month and comeback to korea 

praying that he ll sign with a good agency first then he ll concentrate on his new drama .. hopefully he ll continue with  "W " what he achived with his previous dramas.. always nbr 1

Fightinng sukiiii 

• Like 13

this article totally ruined my day, 

I'm speechless it breaks my heart that many people misjudged him and hate him so much when he is just working hard in a foreign country, :tears::tears:

i want him to ignore them and be happy :tears:

• Like 8

It's nothing new. That company has been using these dirty media-play tactics every year, when it's time for cf contract renewals (that's also when unfounded rumours and ridiculous blind items suddenly start popping out of nowhere). 

For a few months now, his related search results on portal sites have been going through ongoing malicious manipulations. They've obviously been taking advantage of the fact that he's never been under the care of a reliable company, which makes him an easy target. 

• Like 10

14 minutes ago, pinocchio7 said:

It's nothing new. That company has been using these dirty media-play tactics every year, when it's time for cf contract renewals (that's also when unfounded rumours and ridiculous blind items suddenly start popping out of nowhere). 

For a few months now, his related search results on portal sites have been going through ongoing malicious manipulations. They've obviously been taking advantage of the fact that he's never been under the care of a reliable company, which makes him an easy target. 

Oh god thats too much. I hope oppa will be able to find a good company soon. I wanna pat him right now and say 'its okay oppa, be strong because we will always by your side" :)

• Like 7