Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Guest adikkeluangman

Lee Jong Suk for ‘TBJ’

Secret Garden’s hottie, Lee Jong Suk, returned to his model roots recently by having a photo shoot for casual brand TBJ’s 2011 S/S photoshoot.

With his delightful smile and long legs, he revealed his charms by posing for several concepts, such as standing in front of a motorcycle waiting for his girlfriend, and winking while holding a cookie.

After fans saw the pictures, they commented, “His legs are selfish but his face is so cute! Lee Jong Suk is too handsome!“, “Sometimes he’s innocent, sometimes he’s manly and sometime he’s playful. He’s like everyone’s boyfriend, don’t you see this is why I fell in love with you?!“, “Whatever he wears and however he poses, I can do nothing but praise him“.

The actor has received much love by playing the musical genius ‘Sun‘ in ‘Secret Garden’, and has recently been cast in the movie, ‘Red Scarf‘.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/lee-jong-suk-for-tbj

Guest adikkeluangman

Lee Jong Suk for “BAZAAR”

Actor Lee Jong Suk revealed his ‘golden’ body for his photoshoot with “BAZAAR” magazine.

Lee, who debuted at the age of 16 as Korea’s youngest top model, lived up to his exalted reputation by expressing the beauty of the human body with nothing but his own silhouette. The photoshoot aimed to bring out a natural image by emphasizing his clear lines and simple attire.

His photographer commented, “Lee Jong Suk has a very beautiful and detailed face that looks as if it was sculpted very delicately by hand. There’s also an element to his body that gives an air of mystery, much like a person standing between his childhood and teen years. Throughout the photoshoot, the staff on-set held their breath, and were captivated by his aura.”

Fans can anticipate an interview detailing his hardships and the passion he now carries for the acting profession. Lee Jong Suk is currently preparing for his role in the movie, “Red Scarf“, which also stars Rain and Shin Se Kyung.

You can check out the interview and pictorial in full in the March edition of “Harper’s BAZAAR”.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/lee-jong-suk-for-bazaar

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Lee Jong Suk, Seo Hyo Rim, and Lee Joon Hyuk headed to Japan

Talented stars Lee Jong Suk, Seo Hyo Rim, and Lee Joon Hyuk will be making their way to Japan to attend a press conferences regarding their Japanese activities.

On March 5th, the three aforementioned actors/actress will visit local hotels, each of which is holding an important press conference. A new entertainment company, Star M, is currently in the works, and they will recruit their first three members.

Fans have been awaiting the arrival of Lee Joon Hyuk in particular, and he was praised for his successful fan meeting which took place in Japan last November.

All three have commented, “We’re ready to take part in a new drama, and we will be working as hard as we can.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/lee-jong-suk-seo-hyo-rim-and-lee-joon-hyuk-headed-to-japan

Guest adikkeluangman

CHI-CHI unveils their debut MV teaser

Yedang Entertainment is preparing to launch the debut of their new girl group, ‘CHI-CHI‘, and they’ve just unveiled the MV teaser for their title track, “Sun“.

It appears to be a colorful music video, which has the girls dressed in kitschy outfits against a game show-esqe backdrop. Shackled against the paintball wall of doom is actor Lee Jong Suk, whose role in the video we’ve yet to determine.

Lee Jong Suk’s cameo in the video is sure to amuse “Secret Garden” fans, since he recently played the role of ‘Sun’ in the drama.

Watch : HERE

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/chi-chi-unveils-their-debut-mv-teaser

Guest leelee.

This boy is such a cutie~! First noticed him in Secret Garden (of course) and was all like "Whoa! Who's that pretty boy?!?" I only watched the CHI-CHI music video because Lee Jong Suk was in it... :lol: It's an ok song

Guest adikkeluangman

Lee Jong Suk charms in his spring photoshoot for ‘EZIO’

tn_1299802802_-329731511_0.jpg

Actor Lee Jong Suk is feeling the love after he played the highly popular ‘Sun‘ in SBS’s hit drama, “Secret Garden“. He was recently picked up by men’s suit brand, ‘EZIO‘, to model for their spring ads.

Lee Jong Suk brought a youthful charm to the shots that left many with the impression of feeling ‘refreshed’ after they viewed them. Shifting according to the concepts, Lee Jong Suk modelled a sexy, masculine look to a cute and loveable ‘dandy boy’. The actor was dressed in the traditional pastel shades of Spring, including lavender, pink, and mint green.

Fans praised, “Just by looking, he looks fresh!”, “A beautiful actor who exudes spring fragrance”, and “It’s like an elf angel came down from heaven! His eyes are luxurious for sure.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/lee-jong-suk-charms-in-his-spring-photoshoot-for-ezio

Guest adikkeluangman

CHI CHI reveals debut MV, “Don’t Play Around”

Yedang Entertainment has just launched the debut of their new girl group, “CHI CHI” with the release of their first single EP.

The EP contains one track titled, “장난치지마 / Don’t Play Around” and the MV for this track was also released. The MV is playful, colorful, and features actor Lee Jong Suk of Secret Garden fame.

Watch : HERE

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/chi-chi-reveals-debut-mv-dont-play-around

Guest adikkeluangman

Actor Lee Jong Suk reveals baby pictures

14fa9381face963b7f9978f55a3773a4.jpg

Actor Lee Jong Suk recently revealed pictures from his childhood.

In one of the photo’s (seen below), Lee Jong Suk looks around two years old. His light skin, dark eyebrows, bright eyes and clear facial structure add to his charming appearance and high fashion style.

Baby Jong Suk, wearing adorable sweats, poses like a fashion model in a baby walker. He also looks like a baby model with his hands back in dungarees.

Fans are buzzing over the picture saying “His smile looks exactly like him right now,” “He’s so adorable. I want to bite him! I want to carry him on my back,” “Look at those cheeks! Porcelain skin, red lips, dark eyebrows, he’s a model from birth~!,” “2 year old haugty fashionista~!” and “Thank you for bringing him into the world.”

Meanwhile, Lee Jong Suk will take off his mysterious and icy image from ‘Secret Garden’ and transform into a tough and masculine jet pilot in the film ‘Red Muffler.’ The film is currently in production and Lee Jong Suk is also working as a model for various CF’s.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/actor-lee-jong-seok-reveals-baby-pictures

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Lee Jong Suk reunites with ‘Secret Garden’ co-star Kim Sa Rang

201103311547481001_1.jpg

Netizens are buzzing over Kim Sa Rang and Lee Jong Suk’s cozy picture together.

Lee Jong Suk recently posted two pictures onto his Cyworld, and wrote: ”I took a picture with pretty sister on the last day of filming.”

The two actors are seen interacting cutely, with Lee Jong Suk leaning on Kim Sa Rang’s shoulder and Kim Sa Sarang caressing his face.

The picture is catching a lot of attention because they both rivaled over ‘Oska’ (Yoon Sang Hyun) in SBS weekend drama ‘Secret Garden’.

Netizens commented, “I’m so jealous. I have a shoulder for you too…,” “So pretty,” “Don’t be so friendly~ I’m jealous,” “His face is really small”, and “I wish I had an older sister like her too.”

Meanwhile, Lee Jong Suk is preparing for his role in the film ‘Red Muffler‘ with Rain and Shin Se Kyung, and Kim Sa Rang is modeling for magazines and TV commercials.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/lee-jong-suk-reunites-with-secret-garden-co-star-kim-sa-rang

• 5 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Lee Jong Suk shocks fans with his cut up face

2011050101000023000001632.jpg

Actor Lee Jong Suk recently shocked fans by sharing a photo of his cut up face on his Me2day. Fortunately, it was just make-up done for his role in the upcoming film, “Red Muffler.”

Fans commented, “You scared me!”, “I thought something had happened to you!”, and “You’re still adorable.”

Despite his busy film schedule, he’s been making time to reach the summit of Wolak Mountain and campaigning for those going through water shortage with “Clear For Life.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/05/lee-jong-suk-shocks-fans-with-his-cut-up-face

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Lee Jong Suk spreads his “happy virus” for ‘Oh Boy!’

Lee Jong Suk has turned into a chic and cute guy for ‘Oh Boy!‘.

The actor recently modeled clothes from the casual brand ‘TBJ, ANDREW‘ for a photoshoot with the fashion magazine, and he is currently an official spokesmodel for the brand.

The busy star has reportedly spread his happy virus to the staff at the photoshoot by showcasing his mischievous and pure self even amidst filming for the movie “Emergency: Close to the Sun” with Rain and Shin Se Kyung.

For the photoshoot, Lee Jong Suk pulled off various kinds of clothing, including red, striped, casual, sporty, and dressy outfits. He expressed the feelings of a bright and charming boy, as well as those of a charismatic man.

His sexy yet cute trademark smile is sure to flutter the hearts of the magazine’s readers.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/lee-jong-suk-spreads-his-happy-virus-for-oh-boy

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest jaerin07

Lee Jong Suk - Take Out Milk CF

541196_436440873036836_204009396279986_90699968_215826268_n.jpg

556160_437699639577626_204009396279986_90703448_121416613_n.jpg

148779_448903841790539_204009396279986_90735881_1332406517_n.jpg

578864_448903885123868_204009396279986_90735882_33381646_n.jpg

Lee Jong Suk & Krystal for HIghcut

576586_441487789198811_204009396279986_90717419_566242514_n.jpg

534982_441487812532142_204009396279986_90717420_1740844646_n.jpg

580446_438545236159733_204009396279986_90705940_1902160404_n.jpg

578346_438545262826397_204009396279986_90705941_758265587_n.jpg

credits: Tumblr + Lee Jong Suk Facebook Page

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

THIS NEEDS MORE POST!!! DXAnyway, I LOVE HIM! I've seen/watching 3 of his dramas yet... I first saw him in Secret Garden, well, he was the reason why I watched the drama Secret Garden... :D Then in High Kick 3, really love this sitcom.... though I was a little disappointed that he didn't end up with Ji Won, still felt a bit releaved that he really didn't... I don't really like pity love or something... lol! AND SCHOOL 2013! OMG SO AWESOME!