Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

HanCinema :: The Korean Movie and Drama Database, discover the South Korean cinema and drama diversity

Kang Ye-bin takes pictures with Kim Woo-bin and Lee Jong-suk

Source | 2013/12/09 

photo379680.jpg

Kang Ye-bin revealed pictures with Kim Woo-bin and Lee Jong-suk.

She posted on her 'Me Today', "Jealous much? I am proud to be a model and Kim Woo-bin and Lee Jong-suk were also there as models".

She is posing with the two men in the pictures. The pictures are selfies and she is the envy of every girl looking at it.

Netizens say, "So jealous. She's got Kim Woo-bin and Lee Jong-suk", "Jealous. I love them so much", "Please step away from them a little bit. I can't stand this jealousy", "Thank you for just showing me their faces" and more.

Meanwhile, Kang Ye-bin is starring in the KBS 2TV drama "The Wang Family" and Kim Woo-bin is currently high in popularity with the movie "Friends 2" and drama "The Heirs"Lee Jong-suk finished filming "Boiling Youth" and is now revising other scripts.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...

http://www.hancinema.net/kang-ye-bin-takes-pictures-with-kim-woo-bin-and-lee-jong-suk-63645.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

KapanLagi.com

class="entertainment-newsdetail-title-new" style="margin: 0px; padding: 10px 0px; font-size: 32px; line-height: 36px; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kim Woo Bin & Lee Jong Suk Jadi Artis Terpopuler Tahun 2013Selasa, 10 Desember 2013 10:27 |  class="newsdetail-celebrity" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 11px; float: left; color: rgb(204, 204, 204); font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Jong Suk

Kim Woo Bin & Lee Jong Suk Jadi Artis Terpopuler Tahun 2013

Kapanlagi.com - Aktor Kim Woo Bin dan Kim Jong Suk terpilih menjadi aktor yang paling populer di tahun 2013 ini. Seperti yang dilansir oleh allkpop.com, menurut YSTAR's  GoongGeumTa, Kim Woo Bin meraih posisi pertama dalam survey yang mereka lakukan.

Nama Kim Woo Bin mulai digandrungi para penggemar drama Korea sejak sang aktor membintangi School 2013 bersama Lee Jong Suk. Kepopuleran Kim Woo Bin semakin menanjak dengan  perseteruannya dan Lee Min Ho memperebutkan Park Shin Hye dalam drama The Heirs. Bahkan sang aktor juga telah membintangi film layar lebarnya yang berjudul FRIEND 2.

Di posisi kedua ada Lee Jong Suk sebagai noona killer karena perannya dalam I Hear Your VoiceLee Jong Suk dan Kim Woo Bin juga merupakan sahabat dekat karena sama-sama membintangi School 2013. Tak Hanya Kim Woo BinLee Jong Suk juga baru saja merilis film layar lebar yang dibintangiya bersama Seo In Guk dan Yuri Girls GenerationNO BRATHING.

Selain dua nama aktor tersebut, di posisi ketiga ada Jung Woo yang sedang membintangi drama Reply 1994. Disusul oleh pasangan Yoon Min Soo-Yoon HooSam HammingtonHyunsik ZE:A, Shin Dong Yupdan Yoo Hee Yeol.

http://www.kapanlagi.com/showbiz/asian-star/kim-woo-bin-38-lee-jong-suk-jadi-artis-terpopuler-tahun-2013-30c4de.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

leianji said: greetings!!

rania: doesn't sukkie look so lonely at the cass thingy??  his eyes looks so downcast ... i swear ... if i was anywhere near him at that moment i would have done my sooha moment when he save hye sung from the zooming cars!!  he was lost there ... and i felt he wanted to be just home watching reruns of dramas WITH ME! hahahaha!  >:)
so sukkie never met up with his pal woobin ... that's too bad ... he was kind of in a rush ... i guess when SOMEONE LIKE ME is waiting for him at home ... no sensible, good looking guy like sukkie will not want to rush to my side! hahahahaha!!  right, rania?? >:) =)) >:)
okay okay ... these loooooooooonnnngggg nights with no new sukkie drama is killing me ... i am beginning to have strange ideas here! hahahahaha!
about ideas on sukkie's second leading lady ... well i was thinking in the line of a possible leading lady ... WHO ELSE??!! need i say more rania??! hahahahaha!  as for a possible second leading lady ... let me settle with the really cute girl from cashbag ... she looks like a possible contender for a "first" love, right?? so ethereal ... and pure!
and yes! that was truly an awesome red leather pant ....
excitedly waiting for any ... and i say ANY... updates on what sukkie  will be up to next year ... and i DON'T mean any military talk, okay ... please!!

jong suk fighting!!!

kstyle
class="mdMN06Ttl"カン・イェビン、キム・ウビン&イ・ジョンソクとのセルフショットを公開「羨ましい?」

OSEN |2013年12月10日14時07分

r.580x0写真=カン・イェビン me2day女優カン・イェビンが、人気俳優のキム・ウビン、イ・ジョンンソクと撮ったセルフショットを公開した。

カ ン・イェビンは9日、自身のme2day(韓国のマイクロブログサービス)に「凄く羨ましいでしょう?2013 CASS POINTアワード授賞式。CASSのイメージモデルであることが誇らしいです。キム・ウビンさん、イ・ジョンンソクさんもCASSのイメージモデルなの で一緒に撮ることができました」というコメントと共に写真を掲載した。

写真の中でカン・イェビンは、キム・ウビン、イ・ジョンンソクとそれぞれ親しげにポーズを取っている。特にカン・イェビンは、キム・ウビンと並んで座り、仲の良い雰囲気を演出して視線を引いている。

写真を見たネットユーザーたちは「カン・イェビン、キム・ウビンとセルフショットだなんて本当に羨ましい」「カン・イェビン、人気俳優たちと写真撮ったね」「カン・イェビン、嫉妬を煽る」などのコメントを寄せた。

カン・イェビンは現在、KBS 2TV 週末ドラマ「ワン家の人たち」でホ・ヨンダル役を務め、熱演している。

http://news.kstyle.com/article.ksn?articleNo=1984076

anonymous asked:

Is Jong suk a fashionistar?

handsomescorner

Don’t understand in deep what do you wanted to ask with this, but I think probably all people will agree that he IS a fashionista. His background as a model probably helped a lot for that, and even if you see old pictures of him you will feel a strong fashion sense in him. His accessories, hair, etc all is diligently prepared. And after all the IHYV phenomena is even more considered as an fashion icon, is not exaggerated to say that many guys tried to follow his style here in Korea and even his hairstyle is trend and followed and if you search in naver there are many places offering to “do your hair like lee jongsuk”. Because of all that in fashion magazines he is very required (in 1 month you can have jongsuk on 3 or even 4 different magazines) and on tv programs always his fashion is an example too ^^ …

class="tit_article"イ·ジョンソク過去の公開、コメディアンギムギウクが運営しビヤホールアルバイト

enews24手ポギョン記者|入力。 2013-12-10 08:40 |最終修正。 2013-12-10 15:29

俳優イ·ジョンソクの過去が明らかになって注目を集めた。

コメディアンイ·サンジュンは10日放送されたtvN eNEWS「芸能通」から「イ·ジョンソクがコメディアンギムギウクが運営していたホープ家でアルバイトをした "と明らかに驚きをもたらした。 イ·ジョンソク過去の公開、コメディアンギムギウクが運営しビヤホールアルバイト続いてイ·サンジュンはイ·ジョンソクと「ギムギウクが連絡をお待ちしておりますのでご連絡お願いします」と言って笑いを誘った。

イ·ジョンソクのような過去はtvN eNEWS「芸能通」で'2013芸能通ポテンショアワード」を開催して明らかになった。 「芸能通」は、'2013芸能通ポテンショアワード」で、実剣(リアルタイム検索語賞)、マイター賞(幽霊のような演技力賞)、最高が食卓(最高必要以上においしくご飯を食べた上)の3部門の授賞を進行した。

最高のが食卓に芸能プログラムでチャジャンならモクバンにCFまで横取りしたユンフと「応答せよ1994」の中モクバンに女神のイメージを脱皮したコ·アラなどがノミネートされた。

マイター賞部門には「君の声が聞こえ」、「学校2013」などで大勢年下の男に輝いたイ·ジョンソクと助演から演技力を積んだ「応答せよ1994」のゴミジョンウなどが名を連ねた。 この他にも今年一年隠しておいた可能性を現わして認められたスターたちが熾烈な競争を繰り広げた。

一方、「芸能通」は、MCキム·ソンジュとコメディアンキム·ヒョジン、世界の言語の専門家ジョスンヨン作家、リアルタイム検索語を掌握した男BJ大図書館、「死亡討論」のコメディアンイ·サンジュンが一緒に造語について探求するコーナーだ。 10日午前10時30分に放送される。

写真= eNEWS DB

http://koreafan.koresuki.net/leejongsuk/koreanewsdetail/1386632623?utm_medium=twitter

woah!  rania ... january 23, 2014!!!!!  so they have to start promotions soon right?? right???? so what have you heard?? are they going promoting?? gosh ... that got me quite excited this early in the day!!  i am like someone who drank an energy drink right now!! so so so excited ... and so so so nervous!!
hehehehe! i knew that would get your attention ... ME waiting at home for sukkie!! hahahahaha! we will surely be enjoying the reruns of dramas ... hahahaha!! since we are SO alike!! hahahaha!
well ... i guess all first loves are supposed to be young, pure, ethereal, right??  so cashbag girl hits the mark ... whereas the lady doctor is supposedly a learned woman in short a little older then him, right? .... speaks her mind etc. well ... i think my fave girl hits the mark! hahahahaha!!  i am having a really great thing going on in my mind just thinking of this scenario!! hahahahaha!  
okay okay ... lets get to just naming the possible girls for sukkie for the drama or in real life ... aside from ME, of course ... hahahaha! again i hope i don't get the ire of any other fans here, please give this fangirl some room to dream okay?! hahahahaha! ....  i really like the idea of jung ryeo won for the lady doctor ... and bring back park se young for the first love??? or we can have go ara for the lady doctor (she's doing great in reply 1994) and kim so eun for the first love (i think she's that girl who kim bum romanced in that flower boy drama) ... whaddya think?? 

jong suk fighting!!!