Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

https://extmovie.com/article/83699248

Guys, pls, read this article!

As I have understand with Google translation))) Jong Suk could be casted in Witch-3.

'Witch 2' Director Park Hoon Jung, actress Shin Si Ah at GV + additional interview

(The following is an interview with director Park Hoon-jung to answer more questions that were not answered at the GV.)

... In addition to the main characters of <Witch>, the storylines of each sub-character have been prepared, so I really want to make a solo movie for them. All the key characters in the second part are still alive, right? That's all for a reason. (Laughs) If only the IP problem and production conditions are resolved... What I have shown so far is less than 1/10 (of the whole story). This is just the beginning.

444a32d0c3c30c8d63eb84064f3c6889.jpg

I

Kim Jong- cheol: : Looking at the atmosphere that Jang creates, he seems to be a very talented person.

Park Hoon- jung: He is a very strong character. Speaking of specific abilities, it is likely to be a spoiler for the next episode, and you can think of it as being quite strong. Because Jang is one of the originals. He's the leader of a superhuman group, so he's very strong among them. 

c3144d98f6335b856eb5f4b52cd8237c.jpg

Kim Jong- cheol: : Actor Lee Jong-suk, who plays Jang, shows off his unique beauty in this movie. (laugh)

Park Hoon- jung: When I was filming, I said that I had to look like I was doing a han-mi-mo. (laugh)

• Like 3

Yes, Jang has a whole story attached to him, I have read several articles where the director says he has a lot of things he'd like to do. And apparently (I haven't seen Witch 2), the ending is like a strong teaser for Witch 3 and JS's role would be important. However, the biggest barrier is the IP (intellectual property rights) that Warner Brothers still owns--even though the writer is Korean and WB left the Korean market. It's completely stinky, but from a business standpoint they can charge money every time someone wants to use those characters or storyline. They worked out enough to get Witch 2 and so hopefully they can continue with another one. If so, then JS would definitely be in it.

• Like 3

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Lee Jong Suk And Girls’ Generation’s YoonA Face A Fierce Battle To Prove His Innocence In “Big Mouth”

MBC’s upcoming drama “Big Mouth” has unveiled a group poster of its starring cast!

“Big Mouth” is a hard-boiled noir drama starring Lee Jong Suk as Park Chang Ho, a third-rate lawyer who winds up in charge of a murder case that turns him overnight into a genius con artist known as “Big Mouse.” In order to survive and protect his family, the “big-mouthed” lawyer must expose a huge conspiracy among the privileged upper classes.

YoonA will star in the drama as Go Mi Ho, a confident and resourceful nurse who is married to Park Chang Ho. An extremely devoted wife whose support made it possible for Park Chang Ho to become a lawyer, Go Mi Ho finds herself jumping into the dangerous fray herself to try and clear his name. 

The newly released poster features Park Chang Ho covered in cuts and bruises as he gazes determined off into the distance—and although the couple is physically separated, the worried look in Go Mi Ho’s eyes reveals that the two are very much in one another’s thoughts.

The poster also introduces a very different married couple: Gucheon mayor Choi Do Ha (played by Kim Joo Heon) and his wife Hyun Joo Hee (played by Ok Ja Hyun). Hyun Joo Hee seems to be glaring fiercely at her husband, hinting at the lovelessness of their marriage and suggesting that the two spouses want very different things.

Finally, the poster introduces media tycoon Gong Ji Hoon (played by Yang Kyung Won), who needs to track down Big Mouse, and convicted scammer Jerry (played by Kwak Dong Yeon), who is a huge fan of Big Mouse.

Big-Mouth-1-768x343.jpg

The producers of “Big Mouth” teased, “Please keep an eye on the tightly entangled relationships between these six characters, who will find themselves endlessly interlocked within the fictional city of Gucheon, which hovers somewhere between reality and fiction.”

“Big Mouth” will premiere on July 29 at 9:50 p.m. KST. Check out a teaser for the drama here!

Lee Jong Suk And Girls’ Generation’s YoonA Face A Fierce Battle To Prove His Innocence In “Big Mouth” | Soompi

• Like 5

Glad to see 9 countries there. I am sad to see whole continents not on that list. Please, if your country is not there, please go to your local Disney+ page to request it! I don't know if it will get through, but at least they will see there is interest.

• Like 2

[ENG SUB] Big Mouse Big Mouth First Filming Behind the Scenes (Lee Jongsuk Cut)

[ENG SUB] Big Mouse Big Mouth First Filming Behind the Scenes (Cookie Clip: Changho X Miho couple)

• Like 3

ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey Lee Jong Suk lovers!

Did I hear it right that @hilllllllly is so looking forward to take over this handsome man's thread? :lol: Oh yes, I heard it right! He's all yours, friend! Now you can make any desired change to the thread title and the first post. Hope you will have fun! :D

A lovely thank you to @partyon chingu for letting me know the final decision!!!! ❤️ ❤️

Have a nice day, everyone!!! 

- by gm4queen

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

ARTICLE | 220719

Lee Jong Suk → Lim YoonA 'Big Mouth', a special worldview is born! 'Big Mouth' sets the virtual city of 'Gucheon City', which crosses fiction & reality as the background of the war.

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=408&aid=0000161654

Via https://twitter.com/Cindot_Fc/status/1549202028349468672

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1