Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

"While You Were Sleeping - 2017" director assesses Lee Jong-suk

2017/11/01

photo905391.jpg

Director Oh Choong-hwan praised Lee Jong-suk.

The premiere of the drama "While You Were Sleeping - 2017" was recently held in Seoul.

Oh Choong-hwan said, "Lee Jong-suk understands his role well and does his best. He has a good attitude as an actor".

"I initially thought he was just a pretty actor, but he's a professional and analyzes everything. He's been going around mumbling his lines two weeks ahead of the real scene. He is very intricate and has very few NG (no good/bad takes)".

"He also has a lot of charm".

Pre-produced drama "While You Were Sleeping - 2017" can be seen every Wednesday and Thursday at 10 PM KST.

www.hancinema.net/while-you-were-sleeping--2017-director-assesses-lee-jong-suk-111763.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Like 3

89f39b31-4366-45c4-9c2a-8b73ec8db0dd.png

[FANART]

Lee Jong Suk   Esquire Magazine                                                                                                                                                                  

• Like 4

On ‎2‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 1:50 PM, ibru said:

"While You Were Sleeping - 2017" director assesses Lee Jong-suk

Director Oh Choong-hwan praised Lee Jong-suk.

The premiere of the drama "While You Were Sleeping - 2017" was recently held in Seoul.

Oh Choong-hwan said, "Lee Jong-suk understands his role well and does his best. He has a good attitude as an actor".

"I initially thought he was just a pretty actor, but he's a professional and analyzes everything. He's been going around mumbling his lines two weeks ahead of the real scene. He is very intricate and has very few NG (no good/bad takes)".

"He also has a lot of charm".

Pre-produced drama "While You Were Sleeping - 2017" can be seen every Wednesday and Thursday at 10 PM KST.

Credit: http://www.hancinema.net/while-you-were-sleeping--2017-director-assesses-lee-jong-suk-111763.html?

Hi ibru, thanks for sharing this. I am elated  to read this assessment from the director who is professional.  I managed to watch episode 12 from SCV yesterday and I really think LJS was doing an amazing job. I can felt his commitment in analysing the character. I always enjoy watching his drama and he never fail to amaze me. :blush:

• Like 5