Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

2017.10.28 @cafe.89mansion IG Update

이것은 오픈 전! 시리얼 넘버를 붙이는 가내수공업 

9 minutes ago, ezze said:

IS he decorating for ? grand opening is it?:grin:

I think it is preparation for Halloween:)

• Like 3

Hi everyone I'm a new fan here. I'm currently catching up While You Were Sleeping on viki with English subs but they are way behind so I'm watching Pinocchio and had finished W already. 

Let me just say I'm happy to be a LJS fan bc he updates his insta regularly and that really makes me feel somewhat relatable to him. 

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, watermelon2512 said:

It looks like so many Lee Jong Suk's fans in here :)

I'm Suzy's fans but it's just the same coz we all supporting this drama 

I love to see Suzy in the hospital scene with pink top she is really pretty, and the jealous Suzy making me laugh :grin:

Hi & Welcome here :) yes indeed suzy is so beautiful and she s doing a pretty good Job in WYWS happy that she & suki r working together nd forming a good team :)

27 minutes ago, min woo said:

Hi everyone I'm a new fan here. I'm currently catching up While You Were Sleeping on viki with English subs but they are way behind so I'm watching Pinocchio and had finished W already. 

Let me just say I'm happy to be a LJS fan bc he updates his insta regularly and that really makes me feel somewhat relatable to him. 

Hello, and welcome to our family >> u ll discover lot more about suki with time that will make u luv him more nd more :) 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

Hello, and welcome to our family >> u ll discover lot more about suki with time that will make u luv him more nd more :) 

Thanks you. 

Is Suki a pet name for him? I already love him to pieces. I love every single acting he starred in. He is so natura and effortless in the camera. I was always LJS bias from before I saw any of his dramas. He has that big bright smile that kinda reminds of me Shim Changmin and a little bit of my chinese bias actor Li YiFeng. They don't look alike but they all have that same feel which I like. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

Hi & Welcome here :) yes indeed suzy is so beautiful and she s doing a pretty good Job in WYWS happy that she & suki r working together nd forming a good team :)

Thank you for the welcome :)

I've known him for a long time and been following his acting career since "Secret Garden" as supporting actor, I've watch all his drama High School 2013, W, Doctor Stranger, Pinocchio, I can Hear Your Voice.

IMO his best acting is in High School 2013 with Kim Woo Bin, best chemistry is with Park Shin Ye in Pinocchio

• Like 1

ljs_fanart_minwoo.png

I just wanted to share this fanart I did last week while watching W I had the urge to draw. It's not complete around maybe 40-50%? ^^; 

Aww... isn't he the sweet mouth. He always have something nice to say about his costars.

• Like 5

36 minutes ago, watermelon2512 said:

Thank you for the welcome :)

I've known him for a long time and been following his acting career since "Secret Garden" as supporting actor, I've watch all his drama High School 2013, W, Doctor Stranger, Pinocchio, I can Hear Your Voice.

IMO his best acting is in High School 2013 with Kim Woo Bin, best chemistry is with Park Shin Ye in Pinocchio

oh glad to hear that :) i also luv luv his acting in Doctor Stranger (not talking abt the drama itself but his role , it was different and more complicated than other chars he played :) ) 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, min woo said:

I just wanted to share this fanart I did last week while watching W I had the urge to draw. It's not complete around maybe 40-50%? ^^; 

Aww... isn't he the sweet mouth. He always have something nice to say about his costars.

oh u did that ?  it's awesomee thank uuu :heart:

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

100% confirmed by me))) As more I'm discovering as more I'm becoming 'crazy'  :D

• Like 2