Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Embedded image permalink

[02.02.2015]  jaesun0525 Instagram Update with Lee Jong Suk in 2009 

2009년 #sfaa collection에서 
#이종석 모델과 함께~벌써 6년전이구나 ^^;; 이제는 배우인가요? ㅎㅎ
사진도 진짜 친절하게 찍어주시고~! 기억이 아직도 새록새록 납니다.
이 컬렉션 모델들 중에 젤 잘 생겼었습니닷ㅋ
전 make up… 

Cr: jaesun0525 

Translation:

At the SFAA Collection back in 2009
With model Lee Jong Suk~ It’s already been six years now ^^;; now I should call him actor? Hehe. He was really kind and took this picture with me~! I still remember it very clearly. He was the handsomest model to walk in this collection ke. My makeup…

By: hitoritabi 

Sukkie being really cute and waving goodbye to the fans: 
http://instagram.com/p/ynB0M8nl7N/?modal=true

This was at the filming location yesterday, and he waved goodbye to the fans after filming ended. The way he jumped was so cute! :xBut because he stretched his arms like, that it looked like the windbreaker was too small for him. I remember him once saying that his stylist has a hard time finding him clothes that actually fit him because his limbs are too long :))

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Spot_2015 Lee Jong Suk_Asia Fanmeeting tour in Guangzhou 

Lee Jong-suk enjoys fresh air overseas

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=51&simg=2015020

"Pinocchio" lead actor Lee Jong-suk on Tuesday shared an Instagram photo of himself standing in front of spectacular sunlit scenery.

"I'm on a business trip abroad. This background looks like it's been artificially created," the 25-year-old wrote in the caption.

Since the high-ranking drama concluded last month, the Korean actor has been engaged in promotional campaigns for brands including a domestic fried chicken chain and Korean menswear label MVIO.

By Yoon Sarah (sarah356@heraldcorp.com)

http://www.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201502031336398537803_2&pv=1