Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

The OST played at the end of ep 4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWu458kCmHs

via: kaiskloset 
class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 12px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: Lato, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.0909090909; color: rgb(43, 43, 43); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; clear: both; text-transform: uppercase;"LEE KI CHAN – GOING TO MEET YOU NOW (지금 만나러 가요) DOCTOR STRANGER OST

The happy memories of when I loved you, when I really loved you
Even your smile, even our love
They all became tears and have fallen down

Now I can’t think of anything
I’ve held in all the days without you
A difficult goodbye
I couldn’t tell you I loved you back then

I’m going to meet you now
Let’s meet again now
If we meet again, I’ll be really happy
If you’re not here, I can’t do anything
I’m going to meet you again now

Do you remember the times we were always together?
I am longing for our times together
I want to be with you now
I won’t ever lose you again

Let’s meet again now
I’m going to meet you again now

I difficultly ran and ran
And now finally I can see you
The tears in my sad eyes
Are falling down my heart

Let’s meet again now
Let’s meet again now

http://popgasa.com/2014/05/18/lee-ki-chan-going-to-meet-you-now-지금-만나러-가요-doctor-stranger-ost/

via: casperntv 

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"“Doctor Stranger” Publishes New Character Chart That Is as Simple as “A, B, C”sablo May 19, 2014 

“Doctor Stranger” Publishes New Character Chart That Is as Simple as “A, B, C”

Monday-Tuesday drama “Dr. Stranger” (script by Park Jin Woo, directed by Jin Hyuk) has released a chart that making the relationships between the drama’s characters easy enough “to grasp with one eye.” The intelligent drama is centered on love and competition between members of a top medical team and a conspiracy that spans Korea from North to South and encircles the characters, including genius doctor Park Hoon, who plots to recover his lost love Jae Hee from North Korea, elite surgeon Han Jae Joon, and Prime Minister Jang Seok Ju.

The ties between the people surrounding Park Hoon are like a puzzle. Park Hoon has a competitive relationship with fellow doctor Han Jae Joon; he hates Cha Jin Soo; and future developments in his relationship with Jang Seok Ju, who is sent to North Korea, promise to be quite interesting.

Additionally, there is the issue of Park Hoon’s first love Song Jae Hee and his unresolved feelings toward Myung Woo University Hospital anesthesiologist Han Seung Hee. By the fourth episode, with Seung Hee making an appearance on the scene and Jae Hee’s whereabouts unknown, one is left wondering if they aren’t in fact the same person. Park Hoon and Jae Joon’s competition to be selected for Prime Minister Jang’s surgical team also begins, evoking curiosity about with whom in the character chart they will team up as the plot develops.

“Dr. Stranger” has also attracted attention for the quality of its cast: Lee Jong Suk, Jin Se Yeon, Park Hae Jin, and Kang Sora play the leading roles while guest roles include Cheon Ho Jin, Jeon Kuk Hwan, Choi Jeong Woo, Kim Sang Ho, Park Hae Joon, Jeong In Ki, Nam Myung Ryeol, Hwang Dong Joo, Lee Jae Won, Han Eun Seon, Yoon Bora, andKang Tae Hwan, among others. The actors enrich the story by throwing themselves into their roles, and expectations are growing high for this unconventionally entertaining drama.

A representative from “Dr. Stranger’s” production company, Aura Media, promised that faithful viewers will be rewarded with future intrigue and continual plot twists set against a medical backdrop.

dr. stranger

www.soompi.com/2014/05/19/doctor-stranger-publishes-new-character-chart-that-is-as-simple-as-a-b-c/#.U3nAlVWSy-k 

hello to all!!
gaahh!!  i am so nervous again ... hopefully DS will continue to lead the ratings game ... sukkie is doing such a superb job being park hoon that i feel the only reward should be that! hahahaha!
am i right??  seeing that one pic?? does park hoon and JSY's character meet?? oohhh!! i am going to be so excited ... i want electricity flying in this encounter!! hahahaha!! 
dramafan 100 : does that mean we won't see you around here anymore?? noooooo! say it isn't so ... well .. i guess even travelling you can from time to time log in here to see us, right?? hope you can do so!!
rania : LOL ...i trust your feeling rania ...so i am going to think that sukkie is doing that film already!! hahaha!
and girl ...you had me ROFL with your "i was touch, so definitely YSH is touched too" ... now that is so true!! hahahaha!!  i was touched too!! hahahaha!
i am praying girl!!  i have been praying non stop even on days that DS isn't showing!! hahahaha!!  oooohhhhh!!  my stomach has butterflies again girl!!  i am like ... afraid then not ...anxious then not ...its driving me crazy!!
and what???!!  you're shipping sukkie/bora couple now??!! hahahaha!!  well ... it will always be sukkie/JSY for me ...i guess!! hahahaha!!  since i am a sucker for endless first love you know!! hahahahaha!!
i agree with one comment here ...sukkie is looking way too thin in the last episodes that i am almost in tears!! hahahaha!!  and yeah ...he looks more mature with it! maybe he is striving for that look ...though i hope he eats a little more since a little flesh does not hurt!!  i think he looked alright in the first epis ...and just gradually grew thinner later ... if he was striving for a thin look for his north korea scenes ...then i don't know why he is thinner now that he is in the south?! hahaha!  ah! maybe it is because he is lovesick!! hahahaha!!  that's endless first love for you girl!! hahahaha!

jong suk fighting!!

tell me that im wrong, tell me that it's not liquid eyeliner in his eyes
cus im a lil bit surprised when realizing it's a liquid eyeliner, eventho i saw thousand photos of him in eyeliner/eye shadow but .. liquid eyeliner, this is my very 1st time :)

tumblr_n5tryztwLm1rqrpoao1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n5tryztwLm1rqrpoao4_1280.jpg

Top Comments for DS (Week 2)

I really don’t have time for full articles (and a lot of them is recapping the show anyways) so here are some top comments from two most read articles on DS I could find. Link me if you can find other articles with lots of comments.

Do you like this format, or would prefer the articles be translated too?

~*~*~*~*~*~

'Doctor Stranger' Lee Jong Suk, Kang Sora, Park Hae Jin forms a triangle relationship (OSEN)

tumblr_inline_n5tnkxEP8r1qmdw3f.jpg

Total comments: 770

(+3385, -183) When I watch today. I think that Kang Sora matches better than Jin Se Yeon

(+2504, -78)  Kang Sora unnie is really good at acting… Without any excess dragging, just refreshing! She is also so immersed in the character~

(+2001, -67) Truly, when it comes to Mon-Tue dramas, it’s Doctor Stranger for sure!! So interesting…

(+1709, -39) Both guys are so handsome… healing for the eyes

(+1585, -45) So f*king entertaining…

(+593, -9) Today, should give a prize to the gaze of Bora’s mom…

(+558, -13) I have a feeling that both Jin Seyeon and Bora’s mom are spies sent by the North

(+541, -31) Truth be told, it would be good if the love line was with Kang Sora rather than Jin Seyeon

(+482, -20) When [LJS] made that clicking sound with his tongue and winked, my heart nearly exploded T___T

~*~*~*~*~*~

'Doctor Stranger' Jin Seyeon, Found to be a doctor in the South rather than a camp in the North, 'shock' (Seoul Financial)

tumblr_inline_n5to67LDxu1qmdw3f.jpg

Total comments: 586

(+2074, -219) Wow, Lee Jong Suk’s acting is just so good…

(+1946, -208) Lee Jong Suk’s acting is excellent, especially his ability to dominate his dialogue and just play with it… his acting is really good…

(+1500, -178) Lee Jong Suk actes really well…

(+1263, -223) Why does Naver delete comments from Doctor Stranger articles? I was sure there was more than 800…

(+1114, -144) The combination and cooperation of actors is perfect; while becoming a great work, please go to the end without forgetting the true themes…

(+568. -64) It’s already interesting, but I really want them to focus less on the tragic melo part of Jin Seyeon, and more on the hospital life of Lee Jongsuk

(+540, -36) It seems like Jin Seyeon is the spy…

(+358, -37) Since my noona was watching it, I started watching it while brushing my teeth and thus began my doom….. It’s really so interestingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ But I am in the last year of high school [and should be focusing on my studies]ᆿㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

translated by hitoritabi