Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Why there is no any info about BIG MOUTH press conference date, a live-talk session, a magazine photo shoot with Jong Suk and YoonA?

And the biggest question: Why JS is not updating Instagram? Where is he?

[Lee Jong Suk] Big Mouth [Big Mouse] first day shooting, behind the scenes with English subtitles

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, ibru said:

Why there is no any info about BIG MOUTH press conference date, a live-talk session, a magazine photo shoot with Jong Suk and YoonA?

And the biggest question: Why JS is not updating Instagram? Where is he?

Thank you for saying something! I've been feeling really weird about this.

When I think of the press conference, a chat session, magazine shoot... I feel like the lack of that can still be justified without their being something seriously wrong. I've seen Netflix, Disney+, MBC, etc. release interviews well into a drama's run. They don't always happen as pre-promo. I also figured a magazine shoot could come out this month, but knew it could also be next month, since Big Mouth premieres July 29. They are in the middle of two possible dates.

And when I think of JS not updating his IG... well... we've been here before. He does this often. 

What really worries me is when I put these two issues together, and expand a little bit. Yes, Jongsuk isn't a stranger to IG breaks, but NOW? He went from seeming excited and posting at least once a week (until June 21) to nothing for an entire month. He hasn't said a word or been seen since Big Mouth began promotion. We haven't heard that magazines are working with him, we've seen no glimmer of hope that he's filmed interviews... something just seems wrong. It has me really worried, and honestly, bummed out that I can't enjoy the roll out of Big Mouth as much as I want because I have so much anxiety.

• Like 4

[220711 -220717, Internet Response Ranking (Drama)] 

According to the Korea Communications Commission's broadcast content value information analysis system RACOI, MBC 'Big Mouth' (Lee Jong Suk, Im Yoon-a, Kim Joo-heon) takes 6th place: 315 posts, 1,517 comments, 108,000 video views, 240 news, and 2 videos.

14708514_820667_2812.jpg

https://www.topstarnews.net/news/articleView.html?idxno=14708514

• Like 4

Ahhh my tastes don't always align with Korea, but it's so nice to see both my top two current dramas and the one I am most looking forward to seeing next, all topping the list. Big Mouth fighting! (But please...air in my country...PLEASE!) 

Agree that it's a little strange to have Big Mouth promo and not see JS himself anywhere? He does like to disappear, but hopefully he comes back soon. Maybe it's because of timing issues like @hillllllllysuggested (magazines coming out later?). Or maybe because the drama is split over MBC and Disney? I dunno, but I still do expect to see him in an appearance of some sort soon. 

• Like 4

• hilllllllly changed the title to Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Upcoming Drama: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 (July 29, 2022) | Current Movie: The Witch 2: The Other One, 마녀2 (June 15, 2022) | Upcoming Movie: Decibel, 데시벨

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Lee Jong Suk, Girls’ Generation’s YoonA, And More Fall Victim To A Lawless World In “Big Mouth”

“Big Mouth” has shared a preview of its unique and lawless world!

MBC’s upcoming Friday-Saturday drama “Big Mouth” is a hard-boiled noir drama about a third-rate lawyer named Park Chang Ho (Lee Jong Suk) who winds up in charge of a murder case that turns him overnight into a genius conman known as “Big Mouse.” In order to survive and protect his family, he must expose a huge conspiracy among the privileged upper classes.

Given this shocking predicament, curiosity is rising to see how Park Chang Ho and his wife Go Mi Ho (Girls’ Generation’s YoonA) will be able to successfully overcome all odds and protect their future. Amidst this large matter at hand, the couple will have to save the rest of their extended family while also paying attention to figuring out the secret of their town Gucheon.

Lee-Jong-Suk-800x533.jpeg

YoonA-800x533.jpeg

The fictional new city of Gucheon has a population of over 1 million and dreams of becoming a large metropolitan city. Former star prosecutor Choi Do Ha (Kim Joo Heon) is the mayor of Gucheon who is leading a safe and stable city to live in, in terms of economy, education, culture, welfare, and public security.

However, the peace in Gucheon is solely meant for the upper class. Ordinary Gucheon citizens like lawyer Park Chang Ho and nurse Go Mi Ho are too busy exhaustingly making money to take in the greatness of the city. However, the high-scale request that Park Chang Ho receives one day grants him the title of genius conman Big Mouse, turning the ordinary family’s lives upside down overnight. This is turn raises questions about whether the couple will ever go back to “normal,” despite how difficult life seemed before this incident.

Within Gucheon – also known as paradise on Earth, is the hell-like villa of Gucheon prison, where Park Chang Ho gets locked up. While in prison, Park Chang Ho meets Jerry (Kwak Dong Yeon), who has been convicted for fraud three times, and must survive as Big Mouse among all kinds of bad guys. In order to save her husband, Go Mi Ho pulls out all her tricks and jumps right into battle, determined to uncover and reveal the truth.

Spoiler

Lee-Jong-Suk-Kwak-Dong-Yeon-800x533.jpeg

However, those involved in this war with and against Big Mouse do not stop with those at Gucheon prison. To hunt down Big Mouse, secret organization NR Forum, which was created by politicians needing money and chaebols needing power, also finds its way to Gucheon.

NR forum is led by Woojung Ilbo’s CEO Gong Ji Hoon (Yang Kyung Won), and another member is Hyun Joo Hee (Ok Ja Yeon), the wife of mayor Choi Da Ha and the director of Gucheon Hospital, where Go Mi Ho works. Stay tuned to see exactly how this organization is connected to Gucheon and what it has to do with Big Mouse.

Spoiler

Yang-Kyung-Won-3-800x533.jpeg

Kim-Joo-Heon-Ock-Ja-Yeon-800x533.jpeg

MBC’s “Big Mouth” will premiere on July 29 at 9:50 p.m. KST following the conclusion of “Doctor Lawyer.” Watch a teaser here!

Lee Jong Suk, Girls’ Generation’s YoonA, And More Fall Victim To A Lawless World In “Big Mouth” | Soompi

• Like 5

Hello Chingus

Thanks for all the wonderful updates and posts here.  I have not been active in Soompi, my apology.  Too many stuff to attend to.  :blush:

On 7/14/2022 at 3:44 PM, partyon said:

Wait, why is he called a duck? lol 

On 7/14/2022 at 2:57 PM, Rania Zeid said:

yes he has a korean nick name "docchi" means duck  "suki"  is basically the nickname that int. fans use  :D 

image(This is the ddochi.)   Hi @partyon since you're asking about docchi

똧 is what Korean fans call Jongsuk;it’s because they say he looks like this duck/ostrich cartoon character called 또치 (ddochi). Even Jongsuk knows they call him this and wrote a me2day post about it before, where Boyoung-noona posed with this character.

Since 또치 can be spelled as 똧이, and you would add -ie to the end of a name as an affectionate term, that’s why some fans call him 똧.

In general, 똧 is used most used in DC gallery, where they like to abbreviate / slightly twist the way they talk about the artists, so to make things harder to search for in search engines. Because they like to talk about random secretive stuff or just make funny edits. :D

source of the above is from hitoritabi.tumblr.com
Hitoritabi has been a long time fan of Jong Suk.

On 7/16/2022 at 6:36 PM, ibru said:

So far, Big Mouth will be released at Disney+ in the following countries and regions.
1. Singapore
2. The Republic of Korea
3. Japan
4. Hong Kong(CN)
5. Malaysia
6. Thailand 
7. Indonesia
8. Taiwan (CN)
9. India

https://twitter.com/JongsukCN/status/1548105269648863234

Glad for this info @ibru  Much thanks!
:D

On 7/18/2022 at 7:02 PM, gm4queen said:

ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey Lee Jong Suk lovers!

Did I hear it right that @hilllllllly is so looking forward to take over this handsome man's thread? :lol: Oh yes, I heard it right! He's all yours, friend! Now you can make any desired change to the thread title and the first post. Hope you will have fun! :D

A lovely thank you to @partyon chingu for letting me know the final decision!!!! ❤️ ❤️

Have a nice day, everyone!!! 

- by gm4queen

Congratulations to you @hilllllllly  Glad you are the Admin.   There is so much positive energy now!  And thank you @frozentundrafor thinking of me.
:fullofhearts:

9 more days to go !

Missing him yea

I have found this info on the bellow twitter account:

https://twitter.com/sjkwings1985

#SongJoongKi x #LeeJongSuk had dinner together at a famous BBQ restaurant not too long ago, as witnessed by a fan! The OP said that it was very sensational to see two dazzling beauties in one place!

Jong Suk left first, Joong Ki paid for the dinner with his black credit card!

https://twitter.com/sjkwings1985/status/1549514550101303296

• Like 5

On 7/19/2022 at 5:27 PM, hilllllllly said:

Thank you for saying something! I've been feeling really weird about this.

When I think of the press conference, a chat session, magazine shoot... I feel like the lack of that can still be justified without their being something seriously wrong. I've seen Netflix, Disney+, MBC, etc. release interviews well into a drama's run. They don't always happen as pre-promo. I also figured a magazine shoot could come out this month, but knew it could also be next month, since Big Mouth premieres July 29. They are in the middle of two possible dates.

And when I think of JS not updating his IG... well... we've been here before. He does this often. 

What really worries me is when I put these two issues together, and expand a little bit. Yes, Jongsuk isn't a stranger to IG breaks, but NOW? He went from seeming excited and posting at least once a week (until June 21) to nothing for an entire month. He hasn't said a word or been seen since Big Mouth began promotion. We haven't heard that magazines are working with him, we've seen no glimmer of hope that he's filmed interviews... something just seems wrong. It has me really worried, and honestly, bummed out that I can't enjoy the roll out of Big Mouth as much as I want because I have so much anxiety.

Jongsuk has always been like this, he doesn't like to use social media, I think he uses it a bit out of necesserity. Because he's a little bit antisocial. I'm sure it's nothing to worry about. They released 3 trailers. The press conference is usually the last days before the series airs. Also, I admit I was a Jong Suk fan 3 years ago, but now I'm not a super fan of him, but I'm still curious for his drama to see if his acting has improved because his dramas are always very gripping and well themed. Big Mouth trailers turned out to be different and exciting than I expected, so I was curious.

16 hours ago, ibru said:

I have found this info on the bellow twitter account:

https://twitter.com/sjkwings1985

#SongJoongKi x #LeeJongSuk had dinner together at a famous BBQ restaurant not too long ago, as witnessed by a fan! The OP said that it was very sensational to see two dazzling beauties in one place!

Jong Suk left first, Joong Ki paid for the dinner with his black credit card!

https://twitter.com/sjkwings1985/status/1549514550101303296

Interesting, they are friends or will film a drama or movie together.

• Like 2

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Lee Jong Suk And Girls’ Generation’s YoonA Are Up Against The Most Powerful People In Their City In “Big Mouth”

MBC’s upcoming drama “Big Mouth” has released new posters of its starring cast!

“Big Mouth” is a hard-boiled noir drama starring Lee Jong Suk as Park Chang Ho, a third-rate lawyer who winds up in charge of a murder case that turns him overnight into a genius con artist known as “Big Mouse.” In order to survive and protect his family, the “big-mouthed” lawyer must expose a huge conspiracy among the privileged upper classes.

Lee-Jong-Suk-1-800x263.jpeg

Meanwhile, Girls’ Generation’s YoonA will star in the drama as Go Mi Ho, a confident and resourceful nurse who is married to Park Chang Ho. An extremely devoted wife whose support made it possible for Park Chang Ho to become a lawyer, Go Mi Ho finds herself jumping into the dangerous fray herself to try and clear his name.

Lee Jong Suk’s poster features Park Chang Ho in prison uniform, with his face covered in cuts and bruises. Visibly hardened by the ordeal he has experienced, Park Chang Ho wears a look of steely determination as he accepts that he must now become Big Mouse in order to make it out alive.

YoonA-4-800x263.jpeg

Kim Joo Heon will be playing Choi Do Ha, a former star prosecutor who is now the powerful mayor of the fictional city of Gucheon. In his poster, Choi Do Ha reveals his true self once he is shrouded in darkness: the coldness in his eyes hints at the mayor’s ruthless ambition and greed.

Spoiler

Kim-Joo-Heon-800x263.jpeg

Ok Ja Yeon will play mayor Choi Do Ha’s wife Hyun Joo Hee, who also happens to be the director of the hospital where Go Mi Ho works as a nurse. Hyun Joo Hee wields power in her own right as the de facto leader of the wives of the NR Forum, a secret organization to which Choi Do Ha belongs as a member.

Spoiler

Ok-Ja-Yeon-800x263.jpeg

Finally, Yang Kyung Won will be playing media tycoon Gong Ji Hoon (played by Yang Kyung Won), the immensely powerful leader of the NR Forum, who wears a menacing smile in his poster as he raises a shot glass. Despite being the youngest of his siblings, he managed to push his older brothers aside and inherit his family’s newspaper, revealing that he is truly a force to be reckoned with.

Spoiler

Yang-Kyung-Won-4-800x263.jpeg

The producers of “Big Mouth” teased, “These five characters, who have all gathered in the city of Gucheon, have such distinctive characteristics that you can see each of their personalities just by looking at one photo of them. Please look forward to the powerful synergy that will be created through the meeting of these unique characters.”

“Big Mouth” will premiere on July 29 at 9:50 p.m. KST. In the meantime, check out a teaser for the drama here!

Lee Jong Suk And Girls’ Generation’s YoonA Are Up Against The Most Powerful People In Their City In “Big Mouth” | Soompi

• Like 1

0ccf6283-671b-4649-bd58-403c319e6087.jpg

'Big Mouse' Lee Jong Suk and Lim Yoon-ah draw a new hard-boiled noir worldview

Keywords for entering the hard-boiled noir universe in 'Big Mouse' have been revealed.

MBC's new Friday-Saturday drama 'Big Mouse' (creators Jang Young-cheol and Jung Kyung-soon, scripted by Kim Ha-ram, directed by Oh Chung-hwan, produced by A-Story, Studio Dragon, and A-Man Project), which will be aired for the first time on the 29th (Fri), must know ahead of the start of the full-scale war. Selecting the essential elements to do.

1st. Find the 'Big Mouse', the king of the dark world hidden behind the veil!

First, the identity of 'Big Mouse', the first keyword, is an essential keyword when explaining the worldview in the play. Park Chang-ho (Lee Jong-suk), an ordinary lawyer with the shameful nickname of 'Big Mouth', gets caught up in a murder commissioned by him and is falsely accused of being a genius con artist 'Big Mouse' and goes to jail.

Park Chang-ho and his wife Go Mi-ho (Lim Yoon-a) set out to find the real 'Big Mouse' together with the culprit who gave them a stigma. In addition, Gucheon Mayor Choi Do-ha (Kim Joo-heon), Gucheon Hospital Hospital Director Hyun Joo-hee (Ok Ja-yeon), and the media tycoon Woojung Ilbo's president Gong Ji-hoon (Yang Kyung-won) belong to the 'NR Forum', a secret private meeting of the privileged class. In order to find out the identity of the 'mouse', it begins to move slowly. Curious about who the king of the dark world they are looking for is 'Big Mouse'.

2nd. What is the reality of Gucheon-si, a livable new city hidden behind its beautiful appearance?

'Big Mouse' is set in Gucheon, a fictional new city that dreams of becoming a metropolitan city with a population of over 1 million. Choi Do-ha (Kim Joo-heon), a former prosecutor with decent looks and abilities, is in charge of the Minseon mayor.

But such prosperity is only for those who have it. Inside Gucheon City, which looked only beautiful from the outside, there are various conspiracies and corruptions, including the infamous Gucheon Prison called 'Hell's Villa'. In particular, Choi Do-ha and Hyun Joo-hee, the key figures of the 'NR Forum', a secret private meeting of the privileged classes, respectively, took control of the politics and medical care of Gucheon City. becomes

3rd. The desperate struggle of a small citizen's family to save their family, what is the result?

On the other hand, the families of Park Chang-ho and Go Mi-ho, who live in Gucheon City, are experiencing unprecedented hardships due to a sudden storm. Park Chang-ho, who became a first-class criminal from a lawyer, is fighting his own battle in the den of various vicious criminals including Bum Jerry (Kwak Dong-yeon) before his fraud. In order to save her husband, her wife Miho Go also rolls up her arms and runs into the middle of a fierce war with her father.

Above all, in the war over 'Big Mouse', members of the 'NR Forum', the core of the power of Gucheon City, also joined. Indeed, Park Chang-ho

As such, 'Big Mouse' is looking forward to its first broadcast with various interesting elements, from the true identity of 'Big Mouse' in the labyrinth, to a solid worldview, and a story that can not slow the tension.

A living lawyer with a win rate of 10% gets caught up in a murder case he accidentally takes over, and he becomes a rare genius con artist 'Big Mouse' overnight and digs into the naked face of the privileged class stained with a huge conspiracy to survive and to protect his family. MBC's new Friday-Saturday drama 'Big Mouse', which depicts a story, will be broadcast for the first time at 9:50 pm on the 29th (Friday) following 'Doctor Royer'.

iMBC Seunghoon Baek | Photo provided by MBC
Google translate

https://program.imbc.com/Enews/Detail/BIGMOUTH?idx=354621

• Like 2

Notes related to the drama 'Big Mouse' (drama production company / actor agency)

Hello.

Recently, due to the success of the drama 'Strange Lawyer Woo Young-woo' and the good performance of Netflix,

Content-related companies are showing good stock prices.

A-story, the producer of 'Strange Lawyer Woo Young-woo', has released a pretty decent lineup this year.

Next week, July 29th, 'Big Mouse' starring Lee Jong-suk / Lim Yoon-a will be released on MBC.

'Big Mouse' is a rare genius con artist who gets caught up in a murder case accidentally taken over by a living lawyer with a win rate of 10%.

It is a story about becoming a 'Big Mouse' and digging into the true face of the privileged class in order to survive and to protect their families.

In the case of 'Big Mouse', first of all, it will be released through Disney Plus, and it remains to be seen whether it will be released on Netflix as well.

Today, I will post about the drama 'Big Mouse' production company and cast related items.

image.png?type=w800

* The information below is for the purpose of providing simple information, and please proceed with your investment at your own discretion.

Drama production company

The production companies of 'Big Mouse' are A-Story, a listed company, Studio Dragon, and 'A-Man Project', a privately held company.

A story

Market cap: 312.2 billion

image.png?type=w800

A-Story also aired 'Big Mouse', which was produced after 'Strange Lawyer Woo Young-Woo', which is very popular.

Studio Dragon

Market cap: 2.30 trillion won

Spoiler

image.png?type=w800

Studio Dragon, a representative content company with a history of producing several popular dramas such as 'Crash Landing on You'.

The lead actor's agency 

image.png?type=w800

Content Tree JoongAng (Related share of actor Lee Jong-suk's agency)

Market cap: 969 billion

Spoiler

image.png?type=w800

First of all, Lee Jong Suk's s agency, (the lead actor, who plays  Park Chang-ho), History DNC, and the production company A-Man Project are the same company.

And, as shown in the article below, this History DNC merged with Contents Jieum, an affiliate of Contenttree Central.

Content Tree Central is involved in both drama production and lead actors.

http://www.thebell.co.kr/free/content/ArticleView.asp?key=202205111737404400104855&svccode=00&page=1&sort=thebell_check_time

GOOGLE TRANSLATE

Full article:  https://m.blog.naver.com/dbbounce/222821291382

Edited by gm4queen
Please use spoiler tags when you upload more than 3 images in one post! Thanks!
  • Like 3
  • Insightful 1