Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

1490688500-65-org.jpg

The cherry blossom blooming season was announced on April 6, 2017, and I gathered the stars that I want to go with cherry blossom play.
The main character is 'Lee Jong Suk - Lee Min Ho - Gong Yoo . From 2016 to 2017, they have been loved by many fans in a variety of ways and in various ways. 'The Legend of the Blue Sea' starring Lee Min Ho, Lee Jong Suk 'W', Gong Yoo 'Goblin' were popular and ended in popularity.
Today, let's take a closer look at 'Lee Jong Suk - Lee Minho - Gong Yoo'
Lee Jong Suk's next film 'While you were sleeping' is a story about a woman who can dream about an unfortunate incident that will happen to someone, and a prosecutor who is struggling to prevent the dream from becoming a reality. 
Already many fans are looking forward to Lee Jong Suk and Suzy Bae to show up in 'While You Were Sleeping ".

Google translated.
Full article: http://news.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=251987

• Like 4

I am going to fangirl just for a moment.... I see him everywhere on on the internet.  I went to coffee with my friend... we went to Gong Cha. ^^  

But the funnest thing is seeing him on all of his new cosmetics advertisements.... and they are on almost every website I go to... I am QUITE distracted by his eyes..... why did he have to have such a pair of 'fine eyes'?!  I'm just spazzing.   

PS: My friend laughed at me so much when we were at the café.  I wanted to take the poster off the door. ^^  Oh well.  Lee Jong Suk is simply my bias!  Love him!!!!

• Like 3