Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

W–Two Worlds: Episode 1

by girlfriday | July 20, 2016

w01-01135a.jpg

MBC’s new supernatural suspense drama W–Two Worlds premiered today, and despite my expectations for it being really high (I couldn’t help it, okay? The comic book fan in me was just geekily excited!), I wasn’t disappointed with the first episode. It’s a heightened world, full of reality-bending twists and shot with flair, and I’m already sucked into the mystery that connects one seemingly ordinary girl and everyone’s favorite comic book hero, who by all accounts shouldn’t exist in the same time and space. What is it that’s pulling them towards one another? Desperation? Fate? Or something far more nefarious? Down the rabbit hole we go to find out…

Reveal hidden contents

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/07/w-two-worlds-episode-1/

• Like 3

“W” And “Uncontrollably Fond” Battle It Out For Wednesday-Thursday Ratings

“W” And “Uncontrollably Fond” Battle It Out For Wednesday-Thursday Ratings

Known for being “Famous Besties,” Kim Woo Bin and Lee Jong Suk are going head to head for ratings as both of their dramas are currently airing on Wednesday and Thursday. On this week’s ratings, “Uncontrollably Fond” made it to the top.

The KBS drama starring Kim Woo Bin and Bae Suzy has been airing for the past five weeks. It debuted with a rating of 12.5 percent, and proceeded to drop to 11 percent, but then rose back up to 12.9 percent. Although many have said that the drama is full of cliches, there are also those who say the melodrama has an attracting pull.

If “Uncontrollably Fond” is a drama that feels familiar, Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo’s drama “W” is a drama that feels unique. The drama is gaining attention for its meta-fiction and fantasy elements, and is about a webtoon character’s crooked life and what happens when he meets a fan of the webtoon. The first episode of the show aired this week.

The episode rated 8.6 percent, overtaking the 5.4 percent rating of the SBS drama “Wanted” and making its way up to second place.

Both Kim Woo Bin and Lee Jong Suk gained attention for their strong bromance in the drama “School 2013,” and have returned to the drama scene as prominent Hallyu stars. Viewers will be able to see how the battle of ratings plays out, adding a fun aspect to watching the Wednesday-Thursday drama line up.

“W” airs every Wednesday and Thursday on MBC. Catch the latest episode on Viki!W-soompi-banner

“Uncontrollably Fond” airs every Wednesday and Thursday on KBS. Catch the latest episode below!

http://www.soompi.com/2016/07/20/w-uncontrollably-fond-battle-wed-thurs-ratings/

• Like 3