Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Netizens for ‘W’ Ep1 (1)

‘W’ Han Hyo Joo, Thrown into the Webtoon World… Saves Lee Jong Suk

http://entertain.naver.com/ranking/comment/list?oid=213&aid=0000892981

Comments: 250

(+801, -85) W is all-killing all dramas from its first episode. I didn’t even know I was into this genre of dramas kekekeke Wow, I didn’t even have time to swallow my saliva

(+743, -80) To be continued… when I saw those words I had goosebumps

(+684, -75) Wow richard simmons… the directing is amazing (thumbs up) When Han Hyo Joo came back to the real world and read the webtoon, I had goosebumps all over my body… Haa… It’s f*cking good

(+612, -68) What is this… While having goosebumps, I also feel it’s interesting

(+534, -64) Wow… this drama is really daebak… It’s so easy to immerse into (its world)…

(+213, -29) As expected, the writer really knows how to write a drama. Lee Jong Suk really has an eye for projects, all the ones he does are really interesting… this story is well set-up

(+186, -26) As expected, the Nine writer can be trusted in… If only ‘Nine’ was on public broadcast, it could have had much better viewer ratings… The content, the directing, nothing more needs to be said, everything is perfect; Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo is daebak in both looks and acting, there is no way for the ratings to not hit daebak

(+152, -23) Of course, the writer for ‘Nine’ (thumbs up) So interesting! Now I’ve decided to go with ‘W’ for Wed-Thur dramas!!!!!

Trans:  hitoritabi

• Like 3

Netizens for ‘W’ Ep1 (2)

Translation note: I only translate the top comments as they are listed. I don’t want to start fights… doing this at 2am just to share lol.

‘W’ Han Hyo Joo - Lee Jong Suk, Entertaining development that sucks you in from the very beginning

Comments: 2545

(+5782, -442) I only caught the last thirty minutes or so but I got goosebumps… the combination of webtoon with the drama is truly a match made in heaven… The meeting of the fictional world and the real world is really so fascinating that I can’t put it into worlds… Kang Chul ah!! It was like watching a movie for an hour!! I’ve decided on ‘W’ for Wed-Thur dramas hehehe

(+5171, -331) The fact that the guy looking for you is the main character in a webtoon… ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It’s a little scary but very refreshing too. To be continued… I keep thinking of this phrase in my head ㅋㅋㅋㅋ goosebumps

(+4896, -317) Wow such a fresh story has finally come… the immersion, direction and acting are all to die for

(+4448, -295) Wa what the hell, the time just flew by

(+3692, -278) So entertaining so entertaining!! I will look forward to tomorrow

(+1391, -110) ‘Nine’ writer + ‘Signal’ music director…

(+1430, -125) 100% number 1 of Wed-Thur dramas. F*cking interesting and the subject just captures your attention!

(+1302, -101) This drama just sucks you in… especially those words ‘to be continued’ in the webtoon, just seeing the words made my skin crawl…

(+1300, -104) Wow richard simmons even just the first episode made me completely fall into it… f*cking entertaining. Lee Jong Suk really has a f*cking amazing talent in picking dramas

(+1092, -84) You must admit Lee Jong Suk’s eye for dramas

(+1061, -97) Yes, it was so tense that I almost felt myself shuddering

(+975, -78) Waa I’ve decided on this one. Immersion is daebak…

(+1031, -98) I hate to compare but as a muggle (non-fan), for the first episode of ‘Uncontrollably Fond’ and ‘W’, ‘W’ effortlessly wins in the ability to make people watch the first broadcast

(+1288, -185) Those who said they won’t watch it because of Han Hyo Joo, all ended up watching it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

(+925, -83) I am asking seriously. Is it interesting?
- 36 answers saying yes in different ways. (2nd most answered comment)

Trans:  hitoritabi

• Like 2

I am really curious about the ratings. This genre is not for everyone, I am not sure older people would be interested in watching this show! I like LJS very much and it is unfortunately going against UF in the same time slot. Could someone, please, post the ratings when they become available? I hope they do well. Thank you!

• Like 3

5 hours ago, hell59 said:

I am really curious about the ratings. This genre is not for everyone, I am not sure older people would be interested in watching this show! I like LJS very much and it is unfortunately going against UF in the same time slot. Could someone, please, post the ratings when they become available? I hope they do well. Thank you!

You may want to go to the W drama thread to get drama specific news.  Have you tried that?  

• Like 3

[Spoilers] W (Pilot)

Reveal hidden contents

Sports Seoul - Naver: 'W', Han Hyo Joo and Lee Jong Suk, story that captivates audience at first episode 

1. [+7,074, -668] I'm only 30 minutes into the drama and it already sent chills down my spine... An imaginary world and the real world.. it's ridiculously fun.. Kang Chul-ah!! I thought I was watching a movie!! I'm choosing W for Wed/Thuㅎㅎ

2. [+6,223, -473] A male lead who exists in a webtoon ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The concept sounds scary and refreshing at the same time ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Goosebumps

3. [+5,899, -470] Wow, the story is very refreshing, it keeps you at the edge of your seat. The acting and directing are insane

4. [+5,318, -432] Woah, what is this? Time just flew by...

5. [+4,422, -413] So freaking fun!! Can't wait for tomorrow~

6. [+1,729, -185] 100% can guarantee that this will rise up to the top spot among the Wed/Thur dramas. It's seriously fun, the plot's interesting too!

7. [+1,613, -157] Woah damn. It's already this good at first episode. Lee Jong Suk knows how to pick dramas

8. [+1,593, -152] 'Nine' writer + Signal's music director

Reveal hidden contents

Newsen - Nate: 'W', Han Hyo Joo enters the world of webtoon, rescues blood-soaked Lee Jong Suk 

1. [+456, -109] It must've been funny to the webtoon readers ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ When they think Kang Chul kept on dying but he never actually dies

2. [+458, -177] Wow, I didn't expect I'd be hooked to the story. So good!

3. [+451, -196] Really fun and refreshingㅋㅋㅋㅋ!!!!

4. [+70, -18] Ah..the leads aside, the drama is amazing. Uncontrollably Fond's story is too lonely and old-fashioned for my taste. W is refreshing..

5. [+66, -16] Lee Jong Suk knows how to choose dramas. The story is unusual and fun. I'm so curious of the next episode

Reveal hidden contents

News 1 - Nate: 'W', Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo's fated first encounter.. mystery unfolds 

1. [+537, -90] You gotta admit that Lee Jong Suk has a good eye for dramas ㅠㅠ

2. [+435, -110] Lee Jong Suk's acting so amazing

3. [+379, -95] Fun. Why did 1 hour go by too fast? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+51, -9] Wow, to be honest W's story is more gripping than Uncontrollably Fond. People just need to accept the fact that both Han Hyo Joo and Lee Jong Suk are great at acting. I hate to compare but this drama smells like daebak, it will soon overtake Uncontrollably Fond

5. [+37, -9] It's honestly fun. Nine's writer isn't praised for nothing

Reveal hidden contents

Daum Cafe: Actor who has a good eye for dramas 

-Actors I trust to watch: Lee Jong Suk, Kim Soo Hyun, Joo Won 

-I liked him in 'School 2013' and started to watch all his dramas since then 

-All his dramas are pretty good except 'Dr. Stranger' 

-He was in 'Princess Prosecutor' too

source: http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2016/07/spoilers-w-pilot.html

• Like 4