Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

[W 더블유] D군이 W 예고 가지고 왔습니다~ 이미 본 영상이라고 방심하지 말라! D군의 영상엔 #이종석 #한효주 두 배우의 특별멘트도 있다는 점 ♥ #W는_드라마큐브에서 #강철 #오연주 #예쁨예쁨 #지금_날_보고_웃는거_맞죠

Posted by The Drama Lab on Tuesday, July 19, 2016

The Drama Lab

• Like 1

Battle between best friends: Lee Jong-suk's "W" VS Kim Woo-bin's "Uncontrollably Fond"

photo748069.jpg

Best friends Lee Jong-suk and Kim Woo-bin are in a drama battle. Lee Jong-suk is starring in "W" while Kim Woo-bin in "Uncontrollably Fond".

Lee Jong-suk and Han Hyo-joo's "W" is coming out this 20th.

Hide contents

photo748070.jpg

"W" is the story of a resident doctor named Oh Yeon-joo (Han Hyo-joo) being sucked into the fantasy world and falling in love with the main character Kang Cheol (Lee Jong-suk). Kang Cheol, the main character of web-toon "W", is a former gold medalist and now a rich, young man.

Lee Jong-suk and Kim Woo-bin go from being best friends to rivals in dramas.

Lee Jong-suk said at the premiere of "W", "We don't see it as a competition, but whichever one of us that does better has to buy dinner".

Hide contents

photo748068.jpg

Kim Woo-bin also said at the premiere of "Uncontrollably Fond", "I keep in touch with Lee Jong-suk and it's an honor to compete with him".

Kim Woo-bin is already out with his drama "Uncontrollably Fond" in which he plays a bad-tempered actor named Sin Joon-yeong. Suzy co-stars with him.

"Uncontrollably Fond" rated 12.5% from the beginning but it's dropping day by day. "W" might become a variable.

However, "W" isn't going to have an easy start as well. It's coming right after "Lucky Romance" which ended in third place. Also, the story deals with reality and fantasy which can be a complicated element.

The dice has been thrown out there. There's nothing left to do but sit back and watch what happens.

Source : www.tvreport.co.kr/?c...

http://www.hancinema.net/battle-between-best-friends-lee-jong-suk-s-w-vs-kim-woo-bin-s-uncontrollably-fond-96870.html

"W" isn't going to have an easy start as well. It's coming right after "Lucky Romance" which ended in third place. Also, the story deals with reality and fantasy which can be a complicated element. I agree but i like fantasy dramas and the actors...

• Like 2

Career comparison of Kim Woo-bin vs. Lee Jong-suk

Updated : July 20 2016 

tumblr_inline_oalvpoXniR1sp3v51_540.png

Actors Kim Woo-bin and Lee Jong-suk are currently two of the biggest names in the Korean entertainment industry and their immense popularity in and out of Korea has earned them both a spot on the Hallyu hall of fame.

Their rise to the top of Hallyu‘s food chain is not, however, simply an overnight success story. 

tumblr_inline_oalvqbl5pE1sp3v51_540.png

Both Kim Woo-bin and Lee Jong-suk started out as models, and are currently seasoned veterans on fashion runways. Both Kim and Lee made their debut in the entertainment industry through modeling, and both of them have appeared in the highly coveted Seoul Fashion Week collections.

The two stars met during their modeling days, and currently boast a very close friendship. 

In 2010, Lee made his acting debut in the TV series “Prosecutor Princess,” and shortly after he appeared in the highly popular drama “Secret Garden” alongside Hallyu veteran actor Hyun-bin. 

Kim also transitioned into acting in 2011 and made his debut appearance in the mystery drama “White Christmas” and “Vampire Idol.” 

tumblr_inline_oalvrmysyW1sp3v51_540.png

It wasn’t until 2013 when both these new faces had rolled out a momentum of popularity after they joined the ensemble cast of “School 2013” alongside other up-and-coming actors. 

Riding on the success of “School 2013,” Kim and Lee were offered big screen projects, enabling them to expand their acumen to lead roles in movies. 

tumblr_inline_oalvs9aPpH1sp3v51_540.png

After appearing in a myriad of dramas, movies, commercials, and even hosting music shows, these two versatile performers have managed to garner international fame. 

They are currently pitted against each other as they star in shows that air during the same time slot, which you can read more about here. 

From walking on runways to leading roles in movies and dramas, these actors have been working together, and at times against each other, in the entertainment industry to join Hallyu‘s top ranks. 

We want to hear which drama you will watch on Wednesday and which you will watch as a re-run! Take part in the poll and vote!

https://t.co/Sd0NNBsV5Y

• Like 2

Thrilling Long 7-minute Preview for W: Two Worlds Heightens Expectations on Eve of Premiere

Posted on July 20, 2016 by ockoala

meieo.jpg

Tonight is the first episode airing of W: Two Worlds on MBC, the highly anticipated sci-fi/fantasy action and romance drama with Lee Jong Seok and Han Hyo Joo. The two leads were adorable at the press conference, evidencing cute chemistry and giving off comfortable vibes with each other. They are the universe-crossed lovers within the story, with Han Hyo Joo’s doctor in the real world crossing paths with Lee Jong Seok’s manhwa character bajillionaire sharpshooter. In the long 7-minute preview, there is sooooo much exciting narrative goodness to soak up and all of it is right up my alley. I’m still enjoying both Wed-Thurs dramas inUncontrollably Fond and Wanted but am totally making room to add a third drama to my watch list.

koalasplayground.com/2016/07/20/thrilling-long-7-minute-preview-for-w-two-worlds-heightens-expectations-on-eve-of-premiere/#comment-436802

• Like 2

Guest aydenJ

Tbh...i watched woobinie these few weeks & I'm thrilled that i could meet jjong tonight! Plus, I watched their best friend shinhye too....gosh!! My days are fully booked now!