Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Guest adikkeluangman

정엽(JUNG YUP) -  My Valentine M/V 

The song is nice as expected of JY. Ha, it actually only LJS dream but boy sure looks good here. This is his second MV featuring right. 

Lee Jong-suk prefers 'smart' girls

Korean actor Lee Jong-suk will appear on the cover of Korean fashion and entertainment magazine At Star 1.

The actor talked with the magazine what he looked for in a woman.

“I think I’m not good enough in a lot of respects, so I prefer a girl who is smart,” said Lee. “I think I tend to focus more on their appeal than on girls’ appearances.”

In response to rumors that he barely drinks, the actor said, “When I do drink properly, I drink quite a lot.” The actor, 25, said he gets red when he drinks even a little alcohol, but that he hasn’t yet “acquired a taste for alcohol.”

The actor also discussed his past acting projects in the interview. In the photoshoot, Lee models items by Italian clothing brand Mandarina Duck.

At Star 1’s July issue, released Friday, also features singer-rapper Yoon Mi-rae and actors Gong Seung-yeon, Park Han-byeol and Gong Myeong.

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201506211351517786318_2 

• Like 6

Updated with Behind-the-Scenes: Lee Jong Suk Prefers Brains Over Beauty in a Woman

Updated with Behind-the-Scenes: Lee Jong Suk Prefers Brains Over Beauty in a Woman

If you want to capture Lee Jong Suk’s heart, make sure you pay more attention to your intelligence rather than your looks.

In a recent interview with @star1, Lee Jong Suk denied when he was asked, “Are you picky about your woman?”

“I like a smart woman because I think that there is a lot of room for me to improve,” he said. “I find brains more attractive than looks.”

Also, when asked about his drinking habits, he said, “When I’m really into it, I drink a lot. My face gets really red even after one glass. Most importantly, I still don’t enjoy the taste of alcohol.”

Meanwhile, Lee Jong Suk held a photo shoot with @star1 under the theme “A Fine Day.”

http://www.soompi.com/2015/06/18/lee-jong-suk-prefers-brains-over-beauty-in-a-woman/ 

• Like 4