Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Video 88 minutes for Jong Suk FM in Beijing Oct.19,2014

when you open the video link this will appear on screen, write the password (tudou) then click on the left word written in chinese and the video will work :) 

Video:

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/qDvDWZy3a_k/?bid=03&pid=2&resourceId=0_03_05_02

Password: tudou

Cr: Jessy Yang

Guest nabihun143

Rania Zeid said: nabihun143 said: OH YAY THATS GOOD ! hahaha xD and noo she haven't seen the real Jongsuk yet xD hehe Its funny bcuz we're friends, I like Jongsuk alot and she like Woobin a lot hahahaahah its like we're meant to be haha what about you rania or everyone, have any of you guys met JS already?cuuzzz lucckkkyy if you guys did.
I want to meet him, hopefully i get a chance one day ^-^ I only see the fancams of his fanmeet and I seriously cry everytime I watch one bcuz it looks soo nice just to see him. I am also a fan of Kpop Idols and EXO is the group I stan the most, I see most of their fancams but doesn't really make me tear idk but when it comes to LJS it give me tears, i guess prolly bcuz just looking at how warm he looks and smiles at his fans --- emerguhd LEE JONGSEOK WHAT HAV U DONE TO ME . 

hahaha I guess its really nice to see him. I just love the way he takes care of his fans.. and this is why sometimes I try to avoid any of his fanmeet vids cuz ikno im gonna cry LOL but not in a bad way. WOW IM SUCH A WEIRD KID, dont mind me hahaha

Guest nabihun143

@benihime56 wahhhh but u still saw him right T-T I wanna go, can u please put me in ur luggage and bring me to his FM in Thailand LOL but say hello to him for me <3 LOL i'll prolly freeze when I see him haha

Lee Jong-suk dazzles fans in Beijing

Lee Jong-suk (Wellmade Ent.)Actor Lee Jong-suk embarked on his Asian tour by participating in a fan meeting in Beijing Sunday.

The actor’s visit gained wide attention across China, with his entry in the Beijing airport even broadcast live online.

Before the fan meeting, Lee participated in a news conference held at 751 square, Beijing, with more than 50 major Chinese media outlets. The reporters crowded to take pictures of Lee and ask questions, proving the actor’s popularity overseas.

Lee Jong-suk (Wellmade Ent.)The fan meeting started with a video clip of Lee preparing to propose to his fans. His romantic gestures and smile soon captured the hearts of his fans in Beijing. When Lee appeared onstage and greeted the fans in Chinese, they welcomed him with loud cheers.

During the fan meeting, he participated in various events on request. They included performing as Park Hoon, the character he played in his recent drama “Doctor Stranger,” and giving prescriptions for his fans’ worries. The actor also revealed his secret photos and shared gifts that he had chosen and bought for his fans. Lee also re-enacted some scenes from his popular drama.

Toward the end of the meeting he sang a song “I’ll Give You All,” and presented a video letter with his honest feelings for his fans.

The 25-year-old heartthrob is currently participating in the upcoming SBS drama “Pinocchio” and will hold another fan meeting in Thailand Nov. 1.

By Kim Min-jin (minjin103@heraldcorp.com)

Source:kpopherald.com 

Lee Jong Suk Successfully Ends Fan Meeting in Beijing

2014.10.20 15:35  Newsen Jeong Jee Won  Translation Credit : Yeawon Jung

Following his Seoul fan meeting, Lee Jong Suk heated up Beijing, the first city of his Asia tour, proving his status as ‘new hallyu star.’

Lee Jong Suk’s Beijing fan meeting was held on October 19. The airport was crowded with the fans who came to see Lee Jong Suk, who videotaped and posted his arrival online.

In the afternoon of the same day, Lee Jong Suk attended the press concert in 751 Plaza, receiving spotlight from over 50 major media outlets in the country. 

Throughout the press conference, the spotlight was shed on Lee Jong Suk, who filled the site with his sincerity and dynamic charms, reminding one of a small sized fan meeting. 

Returning thanks for the heated welcome, Lee Jong Suk carried out a high touch event and photo shoot session. During precious encounter with the fans, Lee Jong Suk met eyes and hands with them, presenting unforgettable fan service.

The fan meeting began with the Beijing fans’ loud cheers. In the opening video, Lee Jong Suk captured the fans immediately with his romantic looks and smile, preparing himself to make a proposal. Appearing on stage with the fans’ enthusiastic welcome, Lee Jong Suk greeted the fans in Chinese and carried out the fan meeting by making eye contact with the fans.

Towards the end, Lee Jong Suk sang I Will Give You All and played a video message to the fans, making them laugh and cry. Promising to return again next time, Lee Jong Suk’s unforgettable fan meeting wrapped up.

Lee Jong Suk is currently preparing to film SBS’s upcoming drama Pinocchio (tentative) and will carry out the next fan meeting in Thailand on November 1.

Photo credit: Well Made

Source: mwave