Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

So here's another prospect:
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/02/jin-se-yeon-in-talks-to-be-the-next-actress-to-join-doctor-stranger#axzz2tNoXmaf8

Kang Soo Ra and Jin Seo Yeon are new comers...Only Sukkie and Park Hae Jin has more acting experience among the cast members.

OMG,,,,Jin Seo Yeon is only 20 years old! I though we are expecting a noona here?

jin-se-yeon_1392435341_af_org.jpg
Jin Se Yeon is in talks to join Lee Jong Suk, Park Hae Jin, and Kang Sora on 'Doctor Stranger'!

SEE ALSO: Kang So Ra to get entangled in a love triangle with Lee Jong Suk and Park Hae Jin for new drama 'Doctor Stranger'

The young rising actress's reps told Star News on the 15th, "[Jin Se Yeon] recently received the casting offer for the role of Song Jae Hee on 'Doctor Stranger' and reviewed the script... However, nothing has been decided yet... As Jin Se Yeon is currently immersed into filming her KBS 2TV drama 'Generation of Youth', she has not discussed her following productions in detail yet."

If confirmed, Jin Se Yeon will play the role of Song Jae Hee who is the daughter of a Korean Chinese businessman and is a Chinese medicine and anesthesia expert. 

'Doctor Stranger' will be directed by 'City Hunter' and 'The Sun of My Master's PD Jin Hyuk and will portray the story of a genius North Korean defector, Dr. Park Hoon, who enters Korea's top hospital and adjusts to life as an outsider in his workplace.

'Doctor Stranger' is set to premiere following 'God's Gift -14 Days' this coming April!

Read more: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/02/jin-se-yeon-in-talks-to-be-the-next-actress-to-join-doctor-stranger#ixzz2tTsCaZtQ
Follow us: @allkpop on Twitter | allkpop on Facebook

Guest azaleaflower

My internship in the hospital this last month before my graduation is amazing. I hope he will do well in his role because I'm so familiar about it.
You will do best right...

Guest azaleaflower

4everhanjimin said: jin-se-yeon_1392435341_af_org.jpg
Jin Se Yeon is in talks to join Lee Jong Suk, Park Hae Jin, and Kang Sora on 'Doctor Stranger'!

SEE ALSO: Kang So Ra to get entangled in a love triangle with Lee Jong Suk and Park Hae Jin for new drama 'Doctor Stranger'

The young rising actress's reps told Star News on the 15th, "[Jin Se Yeon] recently received the casting offer for the role of Song Jae Hee on 'Doctor Stranger' and reviewed the script... However, nothing has been decided yet... As Jin Se Yeon is currently immersed into filming her KBS 2TV drama 'Generation of Youth', she has not discussed her following productions in detail yet."

If confirmed, Jin Se Yeon will play the role of Song Jae Hee who is the daughter of a Korean Chinese businessman and is a Chinese medicine and anesthesia expert. 

'Doctor Stranger' will be directed by 'City Hunter' and 'The Sun of My Master's PD Jin Hyuk and will portray the story of a genius North Korean defector, Dr. Park Hoon, who enters Korea's top hospital and adjusts to life as an outsider in his workplace.

'Doctor Stranger' is set to premiere following 'God's Gift -14 Days' this coming April!

Read more: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/02/jin-se-yeon-in-talks-to-be-the-next-actress-to-join-doctor-stranger#ixzz2tTsCaZtQ
Follow us: @allkpop on Twitter | allkpop on Facebook

4everhanjimin said: So here's another prospect:
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/02/jin-se-yeon-in-talks-to-be-the-next-actress-to-join-doctor-stranger#axzz2tNoXmaf8

Kang Soo Ra and Jin Seo Yeon are new comers...Only Sukkie and Park Hae Jin has more acting experience among the cast members.

OMG,,,,Jin Seo Yeon is only 20 years old! I though we are expecting a noona here?