Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

hello!
okay i am definitely not going to get over my 'school 2013' and 'IHYV' addiction!!  those pictures just keep reminding me of why i love both dramas a lot!!  not only because sukkie is there (although you can count that as the main reason) ... but that's where the bromance ... then the 'couple' ... all started!!  maybe ... sukkie will never top those two dramas ... but i wish that there will be one soon!!  since i'd like to believe that sukkie is bigger then this two roles that has been so attached to his persona!! hahahaha!
rania: girl!!  that avatar rocks!! i love that pose of sukkie ... and the angst is felt all the way here!!  i must have caused him some pain ... in the heart!! awws! he is crying for me! hahahahaha!
rania ... that's not CPR if it takes 3 to 4 hours to do, girl!! hahahahahaha!  i would say that's taking advantage of a good deed!!  i guess I WILL BE THE ONE TO ADMINISTER THE CPR then!! hahahahaha!
well...yes HBY is only going to satisfy us for at least two hours... so i am not going to complain if we get to see him in a drama or two this year ... so are you excited for the possibility of 'doctor stranger'? hmmmmm ... shin mina???  not adverse to her ... though i can't see the chemistry yet ... there are supposedly two girls competing for his attention in the drama, right?  who would you like then for the second lady??
jong suk fighting!!!

leianji said: hello!
okay i am definitely not going to get over my 'school 2013' and 'IHYV' addiction!!  those pictures just keep reminding me of why i love both dramas a lot!!  not only because sukkie is there (although you can count that as the main reason) ... but that's where the bromance ... then the 'couple' ... all started!!  maybe ... sukkie will never top those two dramas ... but i wish that there will be one soon!!  since i'd like to believe that sukkie is bigger then this two roles that has been so attached to his persona!! hahahaha!
rania: girl!!  that avatar rocks!! i love that pose of sukkie ... and the angst is felt all the way here!!  i must have caused him some pain ... in the heart!! awws! he is crying for me! hahahahaha!
rania ... that's not CPR if it takes 3 to 4 hours to do, girl!! hahahahahaha!  i would say that's taking advantage of a good deed!!  i guess I WILL BE THE ONE TO ADMINISTER THE CPR then!! hahahahaha!
well...yes HBY is only going to satisfy us for at least two hours... so i am not going to complain if we get to see him in a drama or two this year ... so are you excited for the possibility of 'doctor stranger'? hmmmmm ... shin mina???  not adverse to her ... though i can't see the chemistry yet ... there are supposedly two girls competing for his attention in the drama, right?  who would you like then for the second lady??
jong suk fighting!!!