Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

[ARTICLE] Lee Jong Suk will be doing a Runway Fasion show once again

tumblr_inline_mlfzynGqbU1qz4rgp.jpg

Lee Jong Suk is on the Runway

Actor Lee jongsuk will be on Solid Homme 25th anniversary collection Runway in April 19th.
It’s been a 4 years since his last runway.

In his modeling career, Lee Jong Suk became the youngest(16) male model of the Seoul Collection program

https://www.facebook.com/
SOLIDHOMME

Solid Homme 25th Anniversary collection
Date : April 19th
Time: 8pm

Source: Newsen (http://www.newsen.com/
news_view.php?uid=2013041810

hello!  i'm back!! tee-hee!  or i just have my computer with me now minus the mom who always nags me to go out sometimes and not be hooked in front of my computer!! hahahaha!
so sad that jong suk wasn't able to attend the vip screening of his movie!!  everyone was there ... sigh!!  i was looking and looking for pics ... and then i came here and learned he wasn't attending! i guess his schedule is indeed so tight!!
hi to rania zeid!!  i agree with your thoughts too!!  people say that there is truly only a thin thread between love and hate!!  so ... i guess we have a very BIG fan of jong suk who is still in denial! hahahahaha!
hope to see more pics, videos and articles!!  i really wish that all those who attended the screening enjoyed the film and jong suk's part in it!! 

jong suk fighting!!

Lee Jong-suk tops Chuseok poll

photo344637.jpg

Actor Lee Jong-suk of SBS drama "I Hear Your Voice" has been chosen as the celebrity most people want to spend Chuseok with.

NS Home Shopping conducted a survey last month to find out who consumers want to go grocery shopping for in preparation of one of the largest national holidays in Korea. They said Lee had been chosen after garnering 34 percent of the vote. 

Actor Kim Su-hyun of MBC drama "The Sun and the Moon" came in second place, taking a 20 percent share. 

Lee Seung-gi of MBC drama "Gu Family Book" came in third with 17 percent of the entire vote, whileSong Joong-ki of KBS drama "Nice Guy" took 9 percent. 

By Lee Sun-min [summerlee@joongang.co.kr]

Source : koreajoongangdaily.jo... ( English Korean )

http://www.hancinema.net/lee-jong-suk-tops-chuseok-poll-60088.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Guest cassiejae

[LEE JONG SUK WORLD WIDE IS HIRING] We are looking for: 

-Admins (Facebook or Twitter or Forum/Website Admins)
-Translators (Korean, Japanese or Chinese Translators)
-Graphic Designers (the one who will make banners, headers, promotional posters of Lee Jong Suk World Wide)
-Tech Adminstrator (the one who will navigate the forum/website, will add some tools to the forum/website and changing the skin of the forum/website)
-Subbers (the who will sub some videos of Lee JOng Suk)
-Moderators

View our application form here --> 

https://www.facebook.com/notes/lee-jong-suk/be-a-part-of-lee-jong-suk-world-wide-team/489154874456450

SEND IT TO ljs_worldwide@yahoo.com or withjsworldwide@gmail.com

leianji said: hello!  i'm back!! tee-hee!  or i just have my computer with me now minus the mom who always nags me to go out sometimes and not be hooked in front of my computer!! hahahaha!
so sad that jong suk wasn't able to attend the vip screening of his movie!!  everyone was there ... sigh!!  i was looking and looking for pics ... and then i came here and learned he wasn't attending! i guess his schedule is indeed so tight!!
hi to rania zeid!!  i agree with your thoughts too!!  people say that there is truly only a thin thread between love and hate!!  so ... i guess we have a very BIG fan of jong suk who is still in denial! hahahahaha!
hope to see more pics, videos and articles!!  i really wish that all those who attended the screening enjoyed the film and jong suk's part in it!! 

jong suk fighting!!