Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Guest Cadope

Lee Jong Suk @ Ji Young Park (stylist)’s Twitter

Caption: Now there is only one last scene left~~ Our Jongsuk-ie has really gone through a lot. Having watched him since he was 20 years old, I am really touched and proud ^^ Please support Sooha until the very end~♥ Even when you were hurt, you never showed it, you really went through a lot!!

cr : gilbakk @ Tumblr

Guest timi163

This kid is so cute! Can someone post a clip of that cute dance he did in Strong Heart? Please..;) I don't know how to cut a video clip

hello everyone!  :D  hmmmm ... its too quiet in LJS thread ... unlike in the IHYV's thread! hehehehehe!anyways ... i chose to write my thoughts here ... since i find it more appropriate ... and less of a headache since ... i am a peace loving person ... and because it is in defense of LJS!  also, since i am just a lurker in the IHYV thread, thank God for that! 
i've read comments questioning why LJS never sent a thank you note to LBY ... or why he never even congratulated her on her coming wedding etc., etc., etc.!  and that he should learn from the example of other leading men.  or why there were no pics of him and LBY in the party. here's my take on this ... what i saw in IHYV was more then just great chemistry ... lets be blunt ...  there were true feelings there!!  come on ... lets be real! actors and even actresses take on roles and to be really effective ... even live the role!!!  LJS was ... is living as SH! and i guess SH became LJS!  i feel that he was hurt at the sudden announcement of the wedding and maybe thought that it was inappropriate to announce it immediately after the end of the show.  i hope i am being clear about my thoughts here. i think that it is safe to say he is brokenhearted ... in short ... how can anyone be expected to send thank you notes or even a congratulatory greeting???  in time ... i guess he will get over it ... since time is a healer of everything ... and maybe he will learn to put a barrier between real and reel!!  i think everyone here will agree that this is a reality when actors and actresses take on a role ... some even becomes in real life sweeties.  take brad pitt and angelina jolie ... take daniel day lewis who says it takes months before he can successfully get rid of a character he played!  
learn from other actors who thank their leading ladies after a show??  hmmmm ... do we have any leading lady out there who announces her wedding immediately after the show???  i am not angry at LBY ... lets be clear with that ... i am just trying to show if there where any actors faced with the same situation as LJS?? the truth be known ... he must have felt betrayed somehow ... like ... huh?? why announce that?? 
no pics at the party?? what for?? i mean ... it was crystal clear to LJS that he was being put off ... so i think that he was just being real and not being fake to take pictures with ... you know who ... actors are human too ... less we forget that!!
so lets give LJS some slack here!!  he must have had feelings hurt ... and this is the first time that i have encountered that a wedding announcement came immediately after a show ... and for what??? why announce it at that time??? was LBY just putting that up as a linus blanket for herself?? it was to my opinion ... an announcement that is uncalled for ... which is why she ... in a letter ... was begging for understanding! but thats that ... life moves on ... and LJS will move on from this too.  i just don't like to read stuff like that being thrown at LJS ... being at an age too that is vulnerable and easily taken ... i can feel what he is feeling! 
that being off my chest ... i am off to watch the IHYV again ... only this time believing in LJS feelings in the show and no one else's!!
and i am happy to see LJS moving on ... he is looking great these days .... judging from the pics in busan!!
good luck to his new undertakings ... and aja! aja!

jong suk fighting!!

@leianji you post nice and sincere!@cristurbat-always great! i meet a lady-on another channel with another beautiful  love story with two beautiful korean actors.    this lady makes with love. passion and devotion to gather souls and hearts of people around the world;i"m from a small country in europe. this lady managed for four years two channels-only for one love story.do people write,enjoy or cry.in one of his posts is a joke-a good joke-with a crystal ball. maybe, can each of us has one,imaginry of course! my ball said the following a this romance. to see what will happend. this lady amazed me and i can say that for me it is a model.soo...........maybe each of you have a model....another model for my- @bambiina-sucker for romcom -.....................of my dear-sucker for love,kidness and frankness............which showed lby and ljs with theirs love story. a question-lawyer cha- he could win this fight?                                                                              ljs please ,fight!

@leianji .. I agree with your comment... but I wahahaha.. I believe in a shortwhile there'll be someone from LBY side would come in here and start to defend her ... :D and also some ppl in this thread is Kim Woo Bin and LJS shipper .. kekekeke.. they like bromance.... most probably they don't like the HSSH shipper ...
I guess LJS must be devastated and no one know what really happen between the two... may be there are reasons for him not to say anything at all...
She should be a little considerate ... not on the same day please ... may be kill his mood to party... 

Guest mystisith

I need to vent my frustration and preach for the LJS team so please bear with me... ~X(
Totally agree with leianji:If I put myself in LJS's shoes nowadays: Explosion of fame (and the rumors which goes with that, and the papparazzi), crazy schedules and work out, incredible bonding experience on the set of IHYV... We can't blame him for being tired and emotionally drained. In fact, I think I would be less social and diplomatic than him about the recent bomb dropping (my big mouth will always be a problem, lol). Post drama blues is a real thing. I remember a wrap up party for another drama where the female lead was crying nonstop in the arms of the Director because it was the end of an amazing adventure. Live shooting is a horror furthermore when there is an extension, rewriting etc... The cast goes to war together, it's no joke.Separate real and reel: In theory, I agree. Now let's tell the truth, even actors have a hard time doing it and the limits are blurred very quickly. It's said that even veteran actors feel the butterflies in their stomach when they shoot kiss scenes. It's normal, it's human. And then you have to let go, to start another chapter of your life and career: If you're someone sensitive and empathic, how hard is that? I'm really surprised to see so few people taking LJS's side in the medias.I guess it's a good thing for him to be immersed in work and all kind of activities: It's better than staying at home ruminating.
Bambiina: We think alike. I have nothing against LBY and her husband to be but their fans asking us to consider their feelings is irritating (LJS should thank LBY officially: Is its some kind of law or something?) :-??  What about the feelings of EVERYONE else involved? What got me mad was the "I'm sorry for the IHYV fans but..." in her message. If it was a mistake, I could have understood but it's that "I'm sorry BUT NOT sorry" crap thrown at everyone's faces. You're telling me that you know you're doing it wrong but you do it anyway? It's kind of insulting, really. She's not a clueless young actress, she's a senior who should know better and timing is a social skill: It's like your friend coming to your wedding and stealing the show with "oh, by the way, I'm pregnant! Congratulate me!" Heh, WUT? 
OK, rant over. I'm impatient to see LJS's upcoming movies and if Dramaland wants to be kind with me, just announce that puppy signed for his next drama already: Just give him an awesome script so he could shine even more. Also, is it too much to ask for a cameo in Heirs? Just to thank Kim Eun Sook since she's the one who discovered him for SeGa. The more hotties, the sexier... ;)

lee jong suk -his play in ihyv masterpiece........but only with lby gret lady and actress..film and entertaiment industry in korea is strong and varied....marketing strategies are strong and news. promoting strong dramas and movies sometimes even aggressive.........with the consent of all those involved-regardess  of cost-moral or financial................but this boy or men?  ljs- showed that a backbone  as soo-ha..........lby is sweet ,nice ...one lady.............but has the time to show us it is a strong women  as jang hye sung.............for fan mexican drama do you remember-mas sabe el diablo with gabi espino and jencarlos canela........... and sonya smith with jorge luis pila after donde esta elisa?  love and fear ...........................are universal..............soo.......                                                  last samurai great movie...............watanabe his play amazing    like................lee jong suk.............              maybe later.............after one time...........lee jong suk.....hyun bin...............bae jong yong...........my opinion.....good night and nice dreams!

hi to all!!  and peace!! hehehehehe!
thanks to corearen, bambina, mystisith!  
first off ... i have nothing against LBY or her fans ... and if they do wish to air their side here ... then that is their right as a fan since this is an open thread. i shall accept their opinion wholeheartedly as i hope they will accept mine. and thus ... let things move on ... since, hey,  both our faves are already moving on. so peace to all!
second ... i "love" LJS! and whether he is with KWB or LBY or any other actor or actress in the future ... that's fine with me!!  because it is always him that i support. i guess i should love the one he loves right??!! hehehehehe
and lastly ... whew!!  i am just falling short of totally collapsing at all the films that jongsuk is doing these days ... i mean ... hello!! that's like three (3) he is doing at the same time!!  can he not have some rest??? hehehehehe!  its not like he is going off to serve the military anytime soon, right???  i do hope i get to see him everyday on the small screen soon though!!  okay okay ... just when i was asking for him to rest do i get off seeking him on the small screen now! hahahaha!  maybe early next year??? can that be possible??? i want a big project for him on tv!! 
again ... aja aja! jongsuk .... you're looking great!

jongsuk fighting!!

hi to all! from leianji..............hi to all! from corean............ i hear your voice-today? of drama-of course-episode 17,18  with screaming and pain on the roof, the grief when fauls in ambulance...............with declarations of love........................with soul pain of mjg..............with judge...............with everything and everyone............and i see first episode of scholl 2013-first time  and a discover lby in mdsy  she good ..very good..........nicole kara video  amazing......... this guy-ljs-full of surprises..good surprises....like a chameleon   and .....3 movie.....thee different roles. complex and difficult.........this actor have multiple skills................but have and one big heart......................one good day everyone   and   ljs-resist and ....of course.....fighting.....!

CHUNGMURO/FILM NEWSLee Jong-seok and Park Bo-young start shooting Hot Blooded Youthby girlfriday | August 6, 2013 | 37 Comments

HotBlooded1.jpg

Okay, I’ve figured it out. Lee Jong-seok has cloned himself. There’s just no other way to do so many projects in such a short amount of time. So out there, running about, is aFace-reading Jong-seok, a Swimming Jong-seok, a Voice-hearing Jong-seok, and of course, everyone’s perennial favorite, Woo-bin-loving Jong-seok (you have to have a separate one for that). It’s the only sane explanation.

continue reading here

our baby's been working so hard... :)
from I Hear Your Voice to Face Reader to No Breathing to Hot Blooded Youth!  hope he can rest well as he is now in Davao, Philipppines to film the last seven days of his movie with Seo In Guk "No Breathing".
fighing Lee Jong Suk!

ic3chubb3 post interview with ljs in the airport-thaks you for traslation-  a pharase that has many sentences.......with thanks,gratitude,desire goodbye and love of course...................but with subtlety,intelligence and grace   .....good joob ljs!

withljongsuktumblr_mr63vx6X6m1s4x9hgo5_500.jpgtumblr_mr63vx6X6m1s4x9hgo3_250.jpgtumblr_mr63vx6X6m1s4x9hgo4_250.jpgtumblr_mr63vx6X6m1s4x9hgo2_250.jpgtumblr_mr63vx6X6m1s4x9hgo1_250.jpg

[Lee Jong Suk ME2DAY Update] (08/07/13) “별일없지? 아 경치도 좋고.. 날씨도 좋고.. 근데 왜집에 가고싶..? 엄마보고싶다ㅠㅠ 요즘 나는 매일매일 내일이 무섭고 지금이 힘들어!! 소녀시대 힘내 들어야겠다. 잘자!!! ㅋㅋ”

[TRANS (by hitoritabi)]: "Everything’s good, right? Ah, the view is good… the weather is good… but why do I want to go home? I miss my momㅠㅠ Lately, I’m scared of tomorrow every single day; I’m exhausted right now!! SNSD, have strength, have to listen to that. Good night!!! Keke…"

credits to http://withljongsuk.tumblr.com/