Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

I like LJSuk. I am sure he will rise higher in stardom. He acts well. He reminds me somehow of my favorite actor Ju Jihoon during the Goong drama days coz LJSuk is also tall and has a lean body.  & I am enjoying School 2013. I am glad a forum has been set up for LJS. 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest cassiejae

Lee Jong Suk is a rising star, he's really good in Acting and I'm one of his fans now! Anyway I'm looking for an Admin cuz I made a fan base of Lee Jong Suk in Twitter and Facebook, just follow the Twitter Account: https://twitter.com/LJS_WorldWide and mention me! The Facebook Account is this one http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lee-Jong-Suk-World-Wide/486459171392687?ref=streamLJS1.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Lee Jong Seok to Hold Fanmeeting in Taiwan
Lee Jong Seok will be holding his first fanmeeting in Taiwan.
According to an official from Lee Jong Seok′s agency on May 28, the actor will hold a fanmeeting in Taiwan on June 1 under the title Lee Jong Seok 1st Fanmeeting in Taiwan.
BLZDs3GCcAAftwa.jpg

In the fanmeeting, Lee Jong Seok will attempt to meet his fans more up close. He has been practicing for his appearance despite his busy schedule between shoots for his upcoming SBS drama I Hear Your Voice and the film No Breathing.
The official added, "We′ve been seeing Lee Jong Seok′s popularity because applications are pouring in not only from Taiwan fans, but also fans from Korea and Japan."
I Hear Your Voice will air its first episode on June 5.
Photo credit: enews DB
[Copyright CJ E&M Entertainment Portal enewsWorld, All Rights Reserved]
http://mwave.interest.me/news/newsdetail.m?searchNewsVO.news_id=201305281445_37223&category=Issue&page=1

Guest dreamerland

class="content-title" style="margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px;"Lee Jong Suk Is Adored by Drama Staffkimdebbie June 2, 2013 1 CommentLee Jong Suk Is Adored by Drama Staff

The “I Can Hear Your Voice” SBS drama staff recently released various photos of actor Lee Jong Suk for fans to create interest for its first episode. 

In the photos, Lee Jong Suk gives a bright smile while making various poses. Representatives of the drama stated, “Lee Jong Suk always arrives on set with a bright smile and continues to captivate the staff. However, when he has to return to his character Park Soo Ha, he continues to impress everyone with his focus and determination.”

Netizens who saw the photos and praise for Lee Jong Suk commented, “Wow, Lee Jong Suk’s true personality is really cute!” and “Lee Jong Suk is a mood maker!” 

In related news, “I Can Hear Your Voice” will air its first episode on June 5.

leejongsuk

cr: soompi

Guest dreamerland

[Ratings: Wed & Thurs, 06.05~06.13] ‘I Hear Your Voice’ Makes a Surprise Attack to First

No one was expecting anything, so imagine everyone’s surprise when newly started drama, SBS’ I Hear Your Voice went ahead and decided it will be the new number one drama. 

On Wednesday night, I Hear Your Voice premiered with a stellar cast of Yoon Sang Hyun, Lee Bo Young, and Lee Jong Seok in a drama about a teenager who is able to hear the inner voices of people. 

The drama’s first episode came in at third place, but by the second episode, it kicked its opponents out of the way to claim first, putting MBC’s When a Man Loves in second place, just in time for its final episode. 

I Hear Your Voice made an impressive five percent leap, something that has been very rare to see in recent days. 

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Dramas

1. MBC When a Man Loves 11.1

2. KBS Heaven’s Will 8.5

3. SBS I Hear Your Voice 7.7

Variety

1. MBC Radio Star 7.6

2. SBS One Night of TV Entertainment 6.9

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Dramas

1. SBS I Hear Your Voice 12.7

2. MBC When a Man Loves 12.1

3. KBS Heaven’s Will 9.3

Variety

1. KBS Happy Together 9.5

2. MBC Kneedrop Guru 3.9

*All ratings are based on AGB Nielsen Media Research

Article Credit : enewsWorld

Guest dreamerland

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"[spotlight] Lee Jong Suk’s First Fan Meeting in Taiwan, Part 1noraeroom June 8, 2013No Comments[spotlight] Lee Jong Suk’s First Fan Meeting in Taiwan, Part 1

On June 1st, actor Lee Jong Suk held his first fan meeting in Taiwan. The event was held in an intimate setting, providing about 300 fans the chance to see this rising star up close and personal.

Lee Jong Suk is best known for his roles in “School 2013″ and “Secret Garden.” “School 2013″ has particularly helped boost him to fame in Taiwan. His bromance with actor/model Kim Woo Bin, both on and off the screen, has attracted a lot of positive attention. Lee Jong Suk’s new drama, “I Can Hear You,” just premiered on June 5th. Be sure to check it out!

Purple-Intro

The fan meeting was quite an enjoyable event for all involved. For 2 and ½ hours Lee Jong Suk entertained the audience with interviews, singing, dancing, games, and even a raffle at the end.

It was amazing how personable, yet shy Lee Jong Suk was. He seemed to be genuinely enjoying himself on stage and his shy demeanor was beyond adorable. Throughout the whole thing, I truly felt like I was seeing the actual Lee Jong Suk rather than just his actor persona. I’m going to attribute some of this to the fact that his fame is just in its infancy. He hasn’t done many events like this, especially outside Korea, and his bright-eyed, bushy-tailed outlook was very endearing to witness.

Wave

At past fan meetings that I have attended, I felt that at times the actor wasn’t too thrilled to be there; however, with Lee Jong Suk I never got that impression. Since his doesn’t speak Chinese beyond the few phrases of “My name is…” and “I love you”, he replied on an interpreter. Even so, it was easy to see that he was very genuine and friendly. While you could tell he would often became super embarrassed, he was a great sport about it and worked it well to his advantage. I can’t tell you how many times the host playfully yelled at him for being too shy. His bashfulness though is such a key part of his charm and it made the event all the more fun. 

The event opened with the MC first coming onstage to introduce Lee Jong Suk. I must say the MC was perfectly picked. In contrast to Lee Jong Suk’s shy personality, the host was loud, witty, and super expressive. He maintained a wonderful rapport that kept the audience laughing the entire time.

MC

Lee Jong Suk soon emerged, accompanied by his translator. He was all smiles, but also a slight bundle of nerves. Within the first minute of him being on stage, he had to do a little jig to try and calm himself down. He said he was very nervous, but super excited, asking the audience to please bear with him. It was refreshing to see that he didn’t take himself too seriously.

Smile-

The fan meeting started with an unconventional surprise. At fan meetings and concerts in Taiwan, the general policy is that photos are not allowed, much to the dismay of fans. Lee Jong Suk decided to lift this restriction for a few minutes, giving everyone the chance to freely take as many pictures as they would like.

Photo-Shoot

Next: Lee Jong Suk the model, and singer??

Guest dreamerland

Squat

He strutted around the stage, striking poses and playfully interacting with the audience. This was really the perfect warm-up activity for the evening.

Catwalk

Next up came some questioning banter from the MC. When the topic of Jong Suk’s modeling career was brought up, he was prompted to show off his catwalk skills for the audience. Lee Jong Suk proceeded to walk through the main aisle as “I’m Sexy and I Know It” played in the background. While he at first tried to seriously strut, he quickly broke down into laughter and just walked cheerfully through the crowd. 

Crowd

As if these bits of interaction weren’t enough, the MC decided that Jong Suk needed even more modeling practice and prompted him to make a full circle around the crowd. I give the planners an A+ in knowing how to get a crowd excited!

School-2013

Lee Jong Suk returned to his seat onstage and the host posed a series of questions asking him about his childhood dreams (he wanted to be an actor from an early age), previous experiences with Taekwondo (his father made him start because he was afraid his son would be an easy target for bullies), and what he likes to do in his spare time (stay at home and relax. He said fans often make going out in public very stressful). They then treated the audience to some clips from “School 2013.” While Lee Jong Suk looked slightly embarrassed by all the ooos and ahhhs from the crowd, he still graciously laughed along, especially whenever Kim Woo Bin came on the screen.

Singing-and-Laughing

Lee Jong Suk then sang his first song of the night. Judging from my past fan meeting experiences, it is customary for the actors to perform a few songs, even if singing is not their strong suit. Lee Jong Suk’s singing was pretty good… that is, whenever he could keep a straight face! While Lee Jong Suk would not be able to make it as a singer, he would still make an awesome karaoke buddy!

Stay tuned for Part 2 of our coverage, where Lee Jong Suk interacts with the fans, and gets his “bbuing bbuing” on!

=====

Visit Shirley and Rachel’s blog, Norae Room: K-Pop in Taiwan for more great photos and reviews!

Guest Cici1430287564

He is soo adorable in a sexy way.. Love how him and Kim Woo Bin made everyone uncomfortable with their close (love like) friendship in School 2013 :P They were casted perfectly together for that Cass commercial
Entertainment weekly did an interview with the two model/actors about them being casted together for Cass.. Such a cute interview! <3 
Entertainment weekly interview.. (Sorry, I don't know how to add it as a direct movie file)

From the cass commercialtumblr_mjwaaulTTT1s4x9hgo1_1280.jpg
123843_original.jpg

From the interviewx240-qqF.jpg