Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

cr myleejongsuk2

cr sherrytaban

Spoiler

cr myleejongsuk2

Credit to respective owners on the edits

Lee Jong Suk taking the air quality to the next level with LG Whisen Tower Air Conditioning.
Source @ harpersbazaarkorea and @ lgelectronics_kr

• Like 5

7 hours ago, jongkkot said:

why is he on set if he doesn't have to film anything today? i'm curious. did someone else take the video and sent it to him to show him, and then he shared it?

@jongkkot If he was not present at site, I guess someone must have taken it and sent to him. :D , unless the filming site is NEAR his house.   

From WithJS59 IG

Spoiler

안녕하세요~
이종석배우님의 스토리에 커피차인증이 올라왔습니다. 배우님이 촬영이 없는데 서포트가 갔다는 것에 의문이 있을 수 있어서 공지를 씁니다^^

배우님의 스케줄에 맞춰서 커피차를 요청드렸는데 스케줄이 변동되었습니다. 커피차를 취소하면 위약금이 생기기 때문에 이번에는 배우님의 이름으로 스탭분들을 위해 보내는 게 좋을 것 같아 예정대로 진행했습니다.

배우님 촬영 때 정식 서포트가 진행될 예정이니 후기 기다려주세요!!

배우님 촬영이 아니신데 인증 해주신 배우님 감사합니다♡♡

Apparently, the coffee tea truck was scheduled to be sent to the filming site today. Jong Suk was not working due to a change in filming schedule. WithJS and LeeJongSuk oversea fanclubs went ahead to send the truck in support of the staff and crew who were present because if cancelled or deferred, a penalty fee would be incurred. JS uploaded it on his IG story to thank the fans..

The caption below was shared by WithJSPhilippines : 

A coffee truck was sent by WithJS Korea in coordination with Lee Jong Suk Fan Union (With JS and Lee Jong Suk overseas fanclubs). Unfortunately JS  has no shooting today.  When the truck arrived, to show his appreciation, he posted to show his love for the fans.

Thank You @jongsuk0206 we were glad to participate on this project.

Banner:
The sound of our hearts waiting for Decibel is 10 million decibels

The above pics were shared by choimiseong IG - the bunny plushies are so cute
29 May 2021

https://t.co/VwBRtKQYY4?amp=1

Spoiler

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Repost from WithJS Philippines

A coffee truck was sent by With JS Korea in coordination with Lee Jong Suk Fan Union for actors and staff of Decibel (With JS and Lee Jong Suk overseas fanclubs). Unfortunately he has no shooting for today when the truck arrived.

Banner:
The sound of our hearts waiting for Decibel is 10 million decibels

• Like 5

Does anybody know what’s going on with the 200 Korean Actors project? They were suppose to be releasing 10 men and 10 women every Monday for 10 weeks until the list was complete. But from the beginning they wouldn’t release the videos for certain people and their 20 person list would often be be one or two short. Halfway through, they started skipping weeks all together and now, they’re still releasing new profiles every Monday, but last week it was only 9 and this week it’s only 3 women. They aren’t even close to having 100 in either group, but their website makes it impossible to even count how many they’ve gotten to and they’re not being transparent about why the countdown is lagging.

My best guess is that they haven’t been able to schedule a photoshoot with each actor and they can’t make their profile/video until that happens. I just wish they’d say the people on their list are very busy so the final actors on the list will be added every Monday when available. I see a lot of people congratulating those who were chosen and declaring it over... but it can’t be if there isn’t 200. I’m confused. 

• Like 5

@hilllllllly I was JUST talking about this with someone today, she was wondering if JS ever showed up on it. Originally he was slated to be on it, but I haven't seen it happen yet. While it looks cool, I find their site super difficult to navigate as well. If I was specifically trying to find an actor on it (like if I wanted to cast them in an international project?) I have no idea how one would do that. There is no search function that I can tell. (There is a related search function but it doesn't seem to link to the direct pages of the people who have been featured already?) I just don't really understand it.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, frozentundra said:

Originally he was slated to be on it, but I haven't seen it happen yet. While it looks cool, I find their site super difficult to navigate as well.

The website is to blame for a lot of the confusion. There should be a list, but there isn't. And like you said, there is no way to find a specific person or to tell how many actors are on there. I've been paying attention since the day they announced their first group, so I do know they haven't announced 200 people yet. Today was suppose to be the last group of 20, but they only announced 3. And since last week they only announced 9, there are at least 28 people who haven't been added and likely even more than that.

The closest you can get to counting is by visiting their YouTube page and even then, you can't get an exact number. As of right now, there are only 143 profile videos uploaded to their The Actor is Present playlist. If you add the 3 they uploaded today (because they didn't), that's 145. However, there are 4 videos that don't belong on the playlist, so that's back down in 141. There were also weeks where they would add a profile for someone on their website, but not a video. Some would be added later, but not all. So the number of actors/actresses announced is somewhere between 141 and maybe 150. I'm counting 75 men on their YouTube playlist, so that means there are 20-25ish actors that have yet to be announced. 

• Like 5

on the last week (that was supposed to be may 24) they said they'd change the way they post the remaining contents for the actors in order to make sure to conclude the project well, since the actors remaining are all big stars. some of the ones missing are suzy, iu, ha jiwon, jun jihyun (but these are women), choi woosik, nam joohyuk ... and some others, but these are the names of the actors i know.

i've seen fans say that some actors were added to the list after the project was launched, so they didn't exactly think it through, which disappoints me a lot. someone else said that they read somewhere that kofic was thinking of re-launching the project next year (or re-doing the same thing) and the fans thought the remaining actors would be released then, but it doesn't seem to be the case since they're still releasing profiles.

another person even thought that jongsuk didn't have time to get his pictures taken, which is likely since harper's bazaar said it was difficult for them to schedule a photoshoot with jongsuk (and that was at the end of april), but kofic could've managed their time better and they could've asked jongsuk for the photoshoot way earlier, since the project has started in march, it's not like having his pictures ready for a month or two would've hurt.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

9 minutes ago, jongkkot said:

so they didn't exactly think it through, which disappoints me a lot.

That's been my problem with the whole thing. Since the very first week, they've had issues with inconsistent profiles, incomplete lists, and not including a video highlight for each actor. If this was big enough for all of these big names to take part in a special photoshoot, how has it become so unprofessional? 

I'm wondering if this isn't just a symptom of a bigger problem. Lately it feels like every event, big or small, is running into issues. There has been less news, fewer social media interactions, and a lot more confusions in every corner of the industry. Jongsuk is no exception. I see half the news that I used to and all wires seem to be crossed anymore. We've talked about movies being put on hold, dramas being over-booked and already spilling into next year... I think a lack of travel and higher restrictions just makes everything confusing and hard to navigate, unfortunately.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, hilllllllly said:

We've talked about movies being put on hold, dramas being over-booked and already spilling into next year... I think a lack of travel and higher restrictions just makes everything confusing and hard to navigate, unfortunately.

Yes, the pandemic has really impacted this industry. I guess we just expect the unexpected for the next little while.

• Like 5