Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

6.jpg?type=w1200

Spoiler

7.jpg?type=w1200

10.jpg?type=w1200

Spoiler

KHB05645.jpg?type=w1200

12.jpg?type=w1200

Spoiler

KHB05956.jpg?type=w1200

KHB06398.jpg?type=w1200

9.jpg?type=w1200

KMS03795.jpg?type=w1200

Untitled-1.jpg?type=w1200

2.jpg?type=w1200

KMS03154.jpg?type=w1200

4.jpg?type=w1200

1.jpg?type=w1200

11.jpg?type=w1200

2019.02.01 A-MAN PROJECT Updated Naver Blog and IG

[Lee Jong Suk]

Man playing the piano ...

Have you enjoyed everybody the TVN TV drama "Romance is a bonus book" that was  broadcasted first last weekend? 

The relationship of the main characters is delicately drawn and raised expectations for the next time! 

- Who is watching the drama in South Korea these days? 
- ,,That person is me ,,, ㅠ

See you tomorrow at 9 pm !! 

Photo Source = tvN

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=17751460

Jong Suk told once at one of his latest fan meetings that a man playing the piano is looking cool and he wanted to try it...

And BINGO! HE IS ! :blush:

[optimize output image]

• Like 5

5 Things We Loved & 2 Things We Hated About The Premiere Of “Romance Is A Bonus Book”

Feb 1, 2019
by kaityv

Cha Eun Ho (Lee Jong Suk) and Kang Dan Yi (Lee Na Young) proved to be charming characters in the premiere episodes of tvN’s new drama “Romance is a Bonus Book.” The story follows the persevering Dan Yi as she battles with the aftermath of her divorce and gloomy unemployment. With a stroke of luck and a lot of confidence, she lands herself a job at Gyeoroo Publishing House, where Eun Ho works. If you’re looking for a fun, dramatic, yet realistic rom-com then look no further. Here’s a list of things we loved and hated about the first two episodes!

Warning: Spoilers for the premiere episodes below.

LOVED: Kang Dan Yi’s resourcefulness

She may be at her lowest point (divorced, unemployed, and homeless), but Kang Dan Yi doesn’t let that get the best of her. While she is constantly on the lookout for new jobs, she is smart enough that she won’t have to sleep on the side of the street. She craftily uses Eun Ho’s place to shower and eat. After all, she is the one cleaning it. Unbeknownst to Eun Ho, who thinks a housekeeper than Dan Yi recommended is cleaning his house, she is actually the one cleaning it (and using its resources).

She also finds solace in her old home that is marked for demolition. After her husband’s business went bankrupt, they lost their house. However, she brazenly jumps the walls and ignores the keep out signs. While the situation certainly goes south, in the end she makes sure that she’s safe. She shows incredible perseverance and determination, and it’s these choices that ultimately lead her to find the temporary job at the publishing house! It’s awesome to see a leading lady who takes charge of her life while trying her best to keep her pride intact.

LOVED: Cha Eun Ho being a supportive friend

The opening scene was a doozy. Not only was Dan Yi getting married to someone that was not Eun Ho, but Eun Ho was also playing the piano for her grand entrance. Temporarily, she becomes a runaway bride and hides in the back of Eun Ho’s car without him knowing, which allows them a brief moment by themselves. It’s here that Eun Ho tells her he’d take her anywhere else if she didn’t want to get married. He wanted to support her happiness, as it was clear she was having some cold feet.

LOVED: Their backstory

Is it really a rom-com if there isn’t some sort of childhood connection? Not only is there a grand role reversal where the guy is in love with the girl and she has no clue, but it turns out Dan Yi was Eun Ho’s life-saver. It was incredibly cute to see how Eun Ho’s never-ending crush began and developed through his humorous but tender meeting with Dan Yi. It will be exciting to see their connection grow deeper as the show progresses.

LOVED: Song Hae Rin and the new hires

Of course, this wouldn’t be a rom-com without comedy. The funniest scenes happened to come whenever we saw the group of Gyeoroo interacting. It was hilarious to see Seo Young Ah (Kim Sun Young) complain about the president (Kim Tae Woo) while she came in clad in slides and with hair rollers still in her hair.

Watching the president call all the new hires was also comical and lighthearted. An iconic scene, however, is when new hire, Park Hoon (Kang Ki Doong) talks about Song Hae Rin (Jung Yoo Jin) being the second witch without knowing who she is.

It will be amusing to see how everyone will become a team as the drama continues!

LOVED: Na Gyeong and Ju Yeon

An absolute stand-out part of this drama was when we discovered that one of Eun Ho’s ex-girlfriends, Na Gyeong left him for a hair stylist named Ju Yeon! The banter Na Gyeong shared with Eun Ho before the reveal was amusing and their friendship definitely added some fluff to the drama amongst all the sadness.

This kind of representation seems rare in K-dramas and it was refreshing to see a glimpse of what will hopefully be the plot of a drama one day! With any luck maybe they’ll make a few more appearances in the drama as it moves forward!

HATED: The inevitable heartbreak of second lead syndrome

I know what you’re thinking. How can someone have second male lead syndrome when Lee Jong Suk is the lead? I admit, it seems crazy. But Ji Seo Joon (Wi Ha Joon) definitely seems to be a contender alongside Eun Ho! Not only does he swoop in like Prince Charming for Dan Yi, but he also shares with her a staple scene from any K-drama alike: an umbrella scene.

How can your heart not be fluttering?

While this isn’t exactly a negative, it will surely lead to heartbreak as it’s unlikely he will end up with Dan Yi. And admittedly, it is a little weird that he followed her around for the whole day to return her shoes. We’ll have to keep a close eye on him and hope he doesn’t turn out to be creepy (or worse, steal our hearts from Eun Ho)!

HATED: Cha Eun Ho’s cold behavior

Like any male lead, Eun Ho believes that love has betrayed him. Forced to watch Dan Yi marry someone he doesn’t approve of has made him as broody as ever. While he does have a soft spot for her, it was a little annoying to see him talk down at her due to his own personal frustrations. It was also off-putting to have him act so cold when she told him she got the job. Albeit, he did congratulate her in the end.

Of course, he is only human and it’s only the beginning of the drama. Hopefully, his cold heart will soften and this behavior will become a distant memory. After all, we are definitely rooting for him!

Did you watch “Romance is a Bonus Book”? If so, what did you like and dislike? If you didn’t watch it, are you going to tune in? Let us know in the comments below!

kaityv spends most of her time watching K-dramas even though she should be writing. If she’s not watching a drama then she’s for sure binging BTS, iKON, and Red Velvet music videos.

Currently watching: “Romance is a Bonus Book”
All-time favorite: “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon
Looking forward to: “So I Married An Anti-Fan,” “Vagabond,” and Ji Soo‘s first proper lead role.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

[SBS Star] VIDEO: 5 Actors Who Would Have Been a Great K-pop Star!
Actors show off numerous charms while playing various characters in drama/films.

But even for them, an opportunity to flaunt their dance moves or singing skills does not come very often.

For this reason, some actors utilize their fan meetings as a way to unveil the side of them which they could not show it to the public through their works.

Let's meet these five actors who knocked their fans' socks off with an amazing performance and turned their fan meeting into their own concert!

5. Lee Jong Suk

The rumor that people with long legs and arms are not equipped for dancing must not be true since this model-turned-actor certainly knows a way to use his body.

Back in 2017, Lee Jong Suk surprised many of his fans at the fan meeting by impeccably pulling off the choreography of 'New Face'―one of K-pop artist PSY's many hits.

Lee Jong Suk shyly laughed the whole time while dancing but even his adorable facial expression could not hide the fact that he is a natural dancer.

• Like 6

http://namjhyun.tumblr.com/post/182441907208/romance-is-a-bonus-book-episodes-01-02-review

Romance is a Bonus Book Episodes 01-02 Review

Color me enchanted.

That said, the first episode gave a little bit of whiplash. It started with a wedding, one that our leading lady, Dan-i (Lee Na Young), seemed to not want to get through, so why did she? Not only she had a successful professional career, she also had a loyal friend who would support whatever decision she made. So, really, why did she went along with it? Look, I’m no expert but if you get into the car of another man in hopes to get away from your own wedding, I don’t think the couple is on solid ground.

Of course it’s no surprise the marriage didn’t last long but what was a low blow was the way how it ended. The pathetic excuse of a man Dan-i used to call husband, not only left her for another woman, who he went to live in another country, but completely abandoned all kind of responsibility he had with his own former family. On top things, his company’s bankruptcy left Dan-i with no house nor support that she could depend on until she could find a job, quite literally leaving her roaming in the streets.

I can understand why she didn’t say anything to Eun-ho (Lee Jong-suk). The show has made it clear that in contrast to Dan-i’s struggles, his life has been quite comfortable and easy going so far. At least, on the surface, I’m looking forward to see if deep down this cynical behavior towards love is rooted on something bigger.

Still, I think she should have reached out to him since she has a child to take care of and he seems to be a real friend who would lend her a hand with sincerity, until she could get back on her feet. And he did when he finally found the truth on the second episode, which was far better than the first.

I think the show found its rhythm with the introduction of the rest of the characters which, by the way, it’s one hell of a solid cast. I have known these actors for years and I have watched many of theirs works, meaning that I’m expecting a really good rom-com drama.

All the characters have already shown a lot of potential to grow and owning their own storylines, especially our leads who will have to figure out a new dynamic between them while they work together and live together, and share that special friendship that’s been brewing something else for a long time. Their chemistry is undeniable and I’m not afraid to say the best is yet to come!

Originally posted by mufalo

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

@_gillianne19_ Koreaboo is um, known more for clickbait rumors than for actual accuracy. You can go back and watch clips from the SBS awards yourself starting on page 3040 in this forum, and see what you think of their interaction during the evening. Clips of his actual speech (with subs) are on page 3042. After receiving the best couple award, they both gave a very short acceptance speech and were going to leave, and then the announcer stopped them and asked JS if, at least while acting, he felt anything. I'm not sure what other appropriate answer he could give at that point? But you can make your own opinion. In any case, I didn't see any reports of the Korean public taking his answer to that question as a serious, real life love confession.  I'm sure he and Suzy are friends and had a nice time filming the drama, but there's no evidence of more. 

Whenever I see any story from Koreaboo, whether casting or dating news, I search for other sources to back it up. They have a lot of headlines about things that are rumored to be true, but they don't always bear up under facts.

I think it must be challenging to be JS. He is naturally a very warm person who is comfortable with physical contact, plus he always has excellent chemistry in every project. Sometimes it does work out between costars, I mean, it can happen, but most of the time, it's just due to good acting. He's a guy who has a ship for every girl he's acted with. Would be amusing to see him go out to dinner sometime before military service and take a picture with all of them at the same time, lol. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Lee Jong Sukâs Agency Responds To Reports Of Him Enlisting This Month

Lee Jong Suk’s Agency Responds To Reports Of Him Enlisting This Month

Feb 2, 2019
by R. Jun

In response to an exclusive by TV Report saying that Lee Jong Suk would be enlisting at the end of this month, the actor’s agency, A-Man Project, stated that the news is premature.

On February 2, a source from the agency said to OSEN, “Lee Jong Suk has not yet received his draft notice, and the news about his enlistment date being February 28 is not true. It’s something we’ve never heard before.”

The agency said Lee Jong Suk will be beginning his mandatory service in the first half of the year and that he will be completing his service as a public service agent. “When he was in middle school, he suffered a ruptured ACL (anterior cruciate ligament) from a car accident. It was decided that he would be a public service agent long ago.”

“In anticipation of his service starting in the first half of the year, they are trying to film his current drama as fast as possible,” said the agency, adding that Lee Jong Suk plans to begin as soon as his draft notice is out.

Lee Jong Suk is currently starring in the tvN romantic comedy “Romance Is a Bonus Book” alongside Lee Na Young. The drama premiered on January 26.

Source (1) (2) (3)

Top Photo Credit: Xportsnews

https://www.soompi.com/article/1300933wpp/lee-jong-suks-agency-responds-to-reports-of-him-enlisting-this-month

• Like 6

Lee-Jong-Suk-3-1.jpg?zoom=1.25&resize=660%2C400&ssl=1

A-Man Project Denies Rumors Of Lee Jong Suk’s February Enlistment

LEE JONG SUK WILL ENLIST, BUT NOT SO SOON.

A-Man Project, the agency handling the activities of Lee Jong Suk, stepped forward to deny reports of the actor’s February enlistment.

Earlier reports suggested that Lee will start his basic training at the Nonsan Training Center on February 28.

Lee Jong Suk

According to the agency, the Romance Is A Bonus Book actor will not start his mandatory military enlistment on February 28 as he has yet to receive his draft notice.

“We are unaware of the February 28 enlistment,” the agency said.

However, A-Man Project confirmed that Lee Jong Suk will begin his mandatory military service in the first half of 2019.

The actor will also serve as a public service worker as he was unqualified for active duty due to the ruptured anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) he suffered from a car accident in middle school.

Lee Jong Suk

As his enlistment is approaching soon, Lee is striving hard to complete the shooting of Romance Is A Bonus Bookwhich he is headlining with Lee Na Young, Jung Yoo Jin, and Wi Ha Joon.

The drama premiered on January 26 and will run for 16 episodes, with the last episode set to air on March 17. It airs every Saturday and Sunday on tvN.

https://www.hellokpop.com/news/denies-rumors-lee-jong-suk-enlistment/

• Like 5